• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mommies Club x

hey maybe - is aaliyah still frequent during the day? isabel seems to have settled into every 2-2.5 hours during day but at least sleeps through the night so can't complain! does feel like i permanently have my boobs out all day though! :rofl:

2-2.5hrs?? OMG i would go crazy! :wacko:

ha ha :rofl: yeah she began as an every 3-4 hours girl but has moved to more frequent...in the mornings and evenings its often every hour!!!!! she's a hungry little milk monster! think part of it is my fault as i need to offer her the other boob at each feed but keep forgetting as she seems full after one so i leave it as that :dohh:

Wishing - we are all doing good thanks. Can't believe Caidan is 3 months old now! Where does time go?
His colic has gone and he takes Infant Gaviscon for his reflux. He sleeps most of the time, feeds every 5 hours and sleeps through the night. Such a change from the first month of his life when he hardly slept at all, especially at night!

xxx

yeah aaliyah is every 4 during the day but it hits around 6 and she feeds every hour lol
merv changed his job role at work so its now 9-5 so he is home for 6 half 6 which means he now he is gonna start getting hetr into a routine. bath 7 milk then bed by half 8 the lateist

i go crazy when Ben feeds every 3 hours instead of 4!

He is on staydown milk now which is the consistency of milkshake and has to be made with refrigerated water and you can't shake it you have to roll it to mix it it's really strange!! but it seems to be working. He's taking less and isnt bringing it back up :) we have the 6 week check next week but he will be 8 weeks almost and then it's injections!

yeh we have aaliyahs injections on friday and I am bricking it really merv was gonna take her but cos of his new role cant take the time off what was every ones else like any tips? getting a new pc so i should be up and running sooon cant wait to get a new one sorted

Hi everyone

Just wondering how often your LOs are having dirty nappies? Max was every day, not he's often going several days. Anyone else?

Off for his vacinations tomorrow.... :cry: and to get his passport :plane:

aaliyah has days where she does not go but has wet nappies :) as long as u get wet ones its all good :)

well I finally have the internet and will be a regular here again, was seriously having withdrawal, but oh my god the amount of extra stuff i get done when i don;t have the internet is just ridiculous!!!

Harris is doing really well, was 11lb 13oz last week so I think he will be about 12lb by now. He goes to bed at 7pm every night (his own doing) and is up at 11pm and 4am for a feed and properly woke up this morning woke at 7.10am so we are going for a 7-7 sleep eventually!!!

I am doing fine, turns out I don;t have a hernia (was a private hospital consultant who told me I had Grrrrrrrrrrr) but I do have separated muscles. I am feeling loads better though but will have to really work at my tummy. After saying weeks ago I wouldn't want another baby I definitely do, but not for another 2 years.

Have also moved house and it's taking shape, slowly!

Am away to try and read the rest of this thread as I have probably missed so much! Glad to be back though! xxx

yeh we have aaliyahs injections on friday and I am bricking it really merv was gonna take her but cos of his new role cant take the time off what was every ones else like any tips? getting a new pc so i should be up and running sooon cant wait to get a new one sorted

Alex got his last wk, HV was brilliant put me and Alex right at ease, all i would say is make sure u have some Calpol in the house and be ready to give big cuddles afterwards xx

Good Luck

I know some of you ladies bottle feed, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the Dr Brown wide neck bottles and the standard (narrower) bottles? Does the different shape do anything?

Hi ladies. Wow its been a while since I posted on here - seems theres no time in the day anymore! I was poorly again earlier this week, and then Lilah caught it poor thing. Shes left with cold like symptoms now, its such a shame. We'd worked out a lovely sleeping attern and now its all gone wonky. Lilah slept 11 hours Friday night last week with no milk! Hopefully shes back to 7 a night again now..

Sarah - I dont know about the bottles hun. I have Dr Browns wide neck. I dont think they do a regular size neck here? I dont know of any difference if they do anyway! sorry mate x

Well I hope everyone is doing well. We're having our injections and post natal check next week as Lilah was too poorly for them Wednesday - cant wait for that!

Well must dash. Big kisses for the babies!! xxx

Woah I think Caitlyn is putting weight on too quickly :rofl: she's 61cm long! and 12lb 2oz :wacko: big chukca but so cute!

She's being a bugger with her routine now :( somedays she's great and sleeps through the night and feeds every 4 hours...some nights she wakes at 4am and decides thats it! :wacko:

My friend just had a homebirth...the baby was born in an hour and labour was so quick but very painful. Am gonna go and see her tomorrow :happydance:

Like my new ticker? ;) I am soooo excited :lol:

Woah I think Caitlyn is putting weight on too quickly :rofl: she's 61cm long! and 12lb 2oz :wacko: big chukca but so cute!

She's being a bugger with her routine now :( somedays she's great and sleeps through the night and feeds every 4 hours...some nights she wakes at 4am and decides thats it! :wacko:

My friend just had a homebirth...the baby was born in an hour and labour was so quick but very painful. Am gonna go and see her tomorrow :happydance:

Ben is 13lb 2oz and 61cm! :cloud9: He's a strong little guy too.

I've just invested in some cloth nappies can't wait to get them :happydance: i also have a baby carrier and am buying a Moby Wrap next week :happydance: i never thought i'd be one for things like that but i love it all. It's strange what having a baby can do to you!

oh and just because i can...

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs270.snc1/9716_138241116724_666841724_2689576_6520338_n.jpg

Ben is 13lb 2oz and 61cm! :cloud9: He's a strong little guy too.

I've just invested in some cloth nappies can't wait to get them :happydance: i also have a baby carrier and am buying a Moby Wrap next week :happydance: i never thought i'd be one for things like that but i love it all. It's strange what having a baby can do to you!

oh and just because i can...

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs270.snc1/9716_138241116724_666841724_2689576_6520338_n.jpg

I love seeing the bubs all rugged up! Max never wears more than a little sleevless suit! (33 degrees here today with 95% humidity....)

Aww he is so cute =D

Here's a video of Caitlyn, I'll be removing it soonish as I'm a bit funny about leaving things like this for ages! But here she is telling mummy off :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=508463700358&saved#/video/video.php?v=508463700358

You should be able to see it as I've opened it to everyone...if not let me know :thumbup:

hey all i finally have me pc up and running lol, i cant believe this aaliyah has started teething already :( managing to get through with a bit of calpol and baby bongella but i thought i had a while to wait yet. She is still her happy self at times but when it starts hurting she just wants cuddles.

Oh the bright side found out yesterday that she really enjoys her own company :) I was hlding her qute a bit yesterday and she started figiting so I put her on floor and she started kicking away all happy :) so it actully gives me time to type with 2 hands lol and oh yeah the hous work lol

yay welcome back maybe :happydance:

apparently some babies are born with a tooth already popped through...MAD!! :wacko: glad she sounds like shes handling it well

its great when they learn to amuse themselves...gives you a little time back to do stuff!

thanks wishing 2day she seems fine chilling with her daddy watching him from her play mat :) cooing 2 him lol so funny have new pics so ill up loasd a few :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->