• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mommies Club x

twig i have my new sig hehe, merv said we could start trying 2night as I have just finished my first cycle after aaliyah but i said no lol, have to wait till i graduate lol

ooh me and twig are hopefully gonna be preggo around the same time again then :happydance: maybe is glutton for punishment before us :rofl:

hahah I know cant have me self lol i am being good waiting the earliest Ill start is may hahah but as long as i have me uni work all in order then its all set to go lol, i finalluy no i want 3 lol xx so u never no i might do it early and join u 2 after hahaha xx

Hey there ladies!!

Wow its been a few weeks since i've been on here and looks like there has been a lot going on!!

We are doing really well here!! Blakes routine is as follows.

Up 7.30am 8oz feed. wasdh dressed and in his pram ready for school run - he will usually stay awake until we get back from school and then nap until 11.30.

12.00 noon 8oz feed. then will stay awake until approx 2pm will then nap until we do the school run again at half three.

4.00pm back from school and has another 8oz feed.

usually not awake as long this time - maybe an hour or so before napping.

7.00pm wake up for Bath, pyjama's and play time before final feed at approx 8.30pm of another 8oz! in bed for 9pm latest and then sleeps through until 7.3am again!!

We are really lucky I think to have a good little man!!

Hey - guess what!! we just booked our holidays!! we are going to Turkey for 2 weeks 5* all inclusive next May!! I soooo cannot wait after missing out on my holidays this year!!

Will have to get Blakes passport sorted soon!!

all is sorted with hubby now!! think we just had a rough time of it - both tired and a bit snappy!!

you girls are all making me jealous talking ttc again!! sometimes I really wish I could have another!!

Wooo same time again eh Wishing? That'd be ace, am aiming for a September / October 2011 baby :happydance:

Aww MB loving the new ticker ;)

Gem bless you :hugs2: Am loving the schedule :D

I only plan on having 3 then having my tubes snipped....Liam only wants 1 :rofl: but I persuaded him to have 2 and then 3 :blush:

I have big decisions to make for my next one in terms of C-Section or no...I'm allowed one IF I want one but I'd like to try for a natural birth. Pros of a C-Section --> not got stitches in the woo....it still feels weird down there, think I'll try having sex again soon...slowly but surely building myself up for it :blush: Liam's gagging but when are men not? :rofl:

wow gem!! :shock: blake is so good to you! isabel sleeps through most of the night (wakes about 6am for a feed) but during day she's a nightmare to get to nap...she'll only typically sleep on me if rocked/walked to sleep and held the whole time and even then only for a couple of half hours! she ends up really overtired and cranky by bedtime!

twiglet - we're aiming for another summer baby but it means we'll both be beached whales at same time still :happydance:

are you allowed an elective c-section this time then?? part of me wishes i could have that after the hoohar and pain from isabel!!!

I am if I want to as my birth canal wasnt letting her head through but I think it was their interference by using the ventouse and turning her head thus resulting in forceps and a cut...my MW said she doesnt think it was anything to do with my birth canal at all just them being hasty.

I want a summery baby. June / July again but Liam is really against me having it at that time so I'll just see what happens...either way I'm happy that we know we're going to be trying for another one!

Ohh Wishing try putting a hot water bottle in her chair / crib 5 minutes before you put Isabel into it as apparently that makes them think they're still on us. My mum did it with my clingy brother.

I used to do this with Caitlyn until I realised she just doesn't like being asleep in the day! :rofl:

God im soo jelous of ur routine gem lol, i was all happy getting aaliyah 2 feeds every 4 but that has gone through the window cos of this growth sput she is having now :(

she seems hasppy as piekicking cooing 2 her self but id love some sort of routine back in my life lol

Oh, the days of routine (and free time!). You are lucky Gem.

Max is all over the place. Some nights 10 hours, other he's up three times :dohh: His reflux is really bad at the moment, so I'm constantly covered in sick and the poor little guy is screaming while he eats :cry: Otherwise though, he's pretty happy most of the time. Got him weighed, 6.2kg / 13lb 8oz. And he went 8 days without a dirty nappy too! It was impressive when it finally arrived, lol!

Hey ladies,

Got Blake weighed yesterday - 13lb 3oz!! bless him he is really piling it on now!!

well he's been in bed since 8.30 and i've been busy doing some housework so I figured I would just pop in for an update!!

I have a weaning club on Thursday at our local childrens centre. Only going coz you get a free baby blender!! think I should know how to wean by now!!

Got Blake at the photographer on Friday - well thats if my car is fixed!! bloody fan belt snapped earlier today!! I know its only a small job but I have to wait until hubby isnt at work so he can do it!!

I must admit girls having some free time and free arms has been heaven since Blake has settled into his routine!! even when he's awake and I have things to do - we put the stereo on and I sing and dance to him whilst he's in his bouncer chair and he just sits there giggling at me!! probably thinks he has a nutty mummy!! I remember doing this whilst Lewis was a baby and it carried on til he was about 6 - doing housework with the music on and having a mad half hour being silly whilst dusting!! silly really.

Oh and just because I can!!

Attachments

• Blake 021.jpg
    Blake 021.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi! I am so loving the chat- missed you ladies. Can't believe you're talking about ttc again... well I am going to aim to start trying in Sep 2011 so won't be having another for a while yet. I really would love a little girl next and we'd be a complete little family. Twig, did the heat not kill you preggers? I would like our next born in April so would aim to get pregnant in late summer instead.

Gem, your little man is sooooo good!!! (jealous!) Hoping Harris sleeps through soon. I don;t mind though because when he is up during the night- only once- he is fed (6oz) and nappy changed in 20 mins! :) xx

DSC00578.jpg

aww loving the piccies ladies! and gem thanks for tips on housework...shall pinch that for when isabel lets me! have discovered the baby monitor makes great surround sound...put radio on in bedroom and hear it in the lounge! :rofl:

here's two recent ones of isabel :)

Look at the cutie little ones :D

Erm, the heat did affect me yep but not overly much as I made Liam buy fans hehe! My mums has airconditioning too (why she has it when she lives in England I shall never know) so I'm well prepared...but I dont want a baby in the first half of the year as I have too many birthdays already :rofl: so it was a few months of discomfort or 3 months of the bank balance squealing at me :lol: Plus Liam would never agree to an earlier date so that'd put me at September 2011 before he'd consider trying in that case.

Caitlyn has a stinky cold and as a result is a grumpalump and did not have her jabs today! :(

Hey girls - check out my video of Blake giggling!!

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1225705012590&subj=1527972482

hope this works!!

I just saw it when I logged on my page- HOW CUTE!!!!!!!! How the hell did you get him to do that!? I can't wait til Harris starts giggling!!!

Had him weighed today at 9+6 weeks and he is 12lb 13oz! xx

WL - hey dont forget we have a couple of weeks on you!! Blake is 12 weeks today!!

WL - hey dont forget we have a couple of weeks on you!! Blake is 12 weeks today!!

very true... i can't believe that was 12 weeks ago I was chatting to you on facebook and you went into labour that night!!!

Ahh, lovely photos everyone! :thumbup:

I've just started giving Max a little formula but think I'm doing it wrong! I know some of you ladies bottle feed. Can you tell me - does the formula have to be mixed with freshly boiled water (about 70 degrees) to kill germs in the formula etc? And that it can't be pre-made? I was just mixing it with cold water that I'd boiled that morning... If that's wrong, how are you meant to do it when you're out? Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->