July Moms to be.....

Sorry you had such a hard tie Joey but congratulations on the birth of your baby :flower:

Joey, sorry you had such a tough time but congrats on your baby! :flower:

Here is an updated photo of my little girl, it's hard to believe she is 2 weeks today and she wasn't even due to arrive until July 5th via c-section! Her due date wasn't even until July 12th!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Joey - sorry you had such a hard time. Pics??

Breakingdawn she is adorable!! Smiling already!! :hugs:

She has been smiling AND laughing in her sleep since she was about a week old! I guess she is happy to be free from my belly which was constantly contracting for three weeks!!

Tomorrow is the big day!! In just 12 hours my little girl will be here! So excited!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Congrats on the birth of your son Joey, you are one strong lady, well done for keeping going and staying focussed, sorry it was stressfull for you, now you can enjoy your son and celebrate. :hugs:

Congrats Joey! And beautiful picture Breakingdawn! Good luck Marisa! So jealous of you ladies...I can't wait to meet my LO!!!

My little girl was born yesterday at 8.02pm weighing a tiny 6lbs 7oz. Totally not the delivery we had planned as it was induced, epidural and forceps in the end but she's more than worth it. She is nameless at present and I'm trying to negotiate my way out of the postnatal ward hell later if madam will have a feed. Will post pics soon. Thank for the support.

congrats beanhunter!!!! Glad you are happy and staying strong despite the unexpected style of delivery, enjoy your little one:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->