~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Nikki, I am so sorry for what you are going through! My heart goes out to you. Thinking of you and your family and praying for you!

Well the worse has happen to me:cry: when I went for the scan there wasn't nothing there:cry: so when I seen the screen I ran out of the room:cry: I rush to the hospital to be sure and it was true

I'm so sorry that you lost your bean. Hugs. The ladies are right. Do take time to heal but know your body will be more fertile. My sister had 3 losses in a row but each time she got pregnant right away on the next cycle. She finally got her 3rd baby after all that pain.

So ladies hang in there you are stronger than you all realize.

Still waiting for my doppler to arrive. It is currently in transit.
Had two false alarms...one was a guy doing a survey and then the JW's showed up...I must have looked a bit disappointed...was so hoping it would be the doppler.

Had two false alarms...one was a guy doing a survey and then the JW's showed up...I must have looked a bit disappointed...was so hoping it would be the doppler.

I'm sure the JWs are used to that disappointed look....

I think my ms is finally on its way out! no zofran since i think Friday,.no vomiting and i can manage the nausea with gum. im also getting some energy back. i have a doctor appt tomorrow im really hoping they can find the heartbeat. I've been stressed about it the last few days!

What brand of doppler did you order? I'm looking into getting one as well but not sure which one to get.

I just have it on hire for a month...it is called Aeon 100C The baby hire place has the option that you can buy it if you like which is a nice option to have. I just got it delivered to me now. I went to use it but dang batteries were dead so I have to charge it up. I am a bit impatient now!:) I want to know how good it is- hope I haven't wasted my $!!

I used my Doppler again yesterday. Found baby quite quickly, then tried again at night time so hubby could listen and every time I found it, it moved out of way!!! Stubborn lol!!! The one I bought was a cheap on from amazon, angel sounds, only £20.

I am so sorry for the recent loses, it is hard to know what to say, but I will be holding u in my thoughts.

It's my worst nightmare going for a scan and being told there is nothing there. I. am dreading my scan on 31st, it shud be a happy time but it just worrys me so much.

Ilovehim, I'm sorry you've gone through this. What a sad time for our group :cry: hope the surgery goes ok today. I had the tablet form when I had my mmc and that was ok. Did they discuss the options with you? Take care of yourself.

I'm also waiting for a Doppler to arrive! I'm excited but nervous about trying! :

I'm really sorry ilovehim. I'm so sad for both you and Whig. Know that we're here for you both if you need support from us. :hugs:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Baby died today. The bleed had grown larger and ended up collapsing the baby's sac. So our baby was perfect and healthy and growing exactly as it should.. And the bleed killed it. I feel so utterly broken. :cry:

Haven't signed in here for a while and was just heartbroken to read this whig. There are no words. We are all thinking of you xxxxx

I am so sorry for both of you who lost your babies. I too was diagnosed with chorionic hemorrhage yesterday. I'm feeling rather stressed about it

Ilovehim, I'm so sorry for all you have been through. Please take care of yourself and stay strong for the lo you have here.

whig and ilovehim, I'm so sorry your beans have passed :(

AFM~my happy news that I feel bad about posting doctor found the HB and it was 170 yesterday!!! I was also told that they don't care if I go in every day for them to let me listen if I need the reassurance. Which I can tell you makes me feel a bunch better.

so sorry to hear about all the losses :( i hope you all get your sticky beans soon!!

so so sorry ilovehim :cry: massive :hugs: hun, there are no words to make you feel better :( xx

thank you all so much for all your thoughts & prays:cry: im hurting so bad right now/im so lost/so confused/and just anything else you could ever feel!:cry:.
idk how & idk why this happen to me,it took us two years to get pregnant:cry: TWO YEARS and now its all over just like that,just that easy,just that fast:cry: you know what is crazy is if i would of never had that scan or of seen different doctors:cry: then I would of never had a clue until my next appointment that would been JAN 7th because i wasnt having no bleeding at all only time i had the bleeding was in the begging around 3-4weeks!.:cry:
I had no cramping at all,I mean there was nothing nothing at to make me think that something was wrong with the baby:nope::cry:
And i found out when i had that scan at the hospital baby heart beat was only 87:-(.
I can not believe the doctor didnt tell me that and then i also found out at the scan with the mean teach the heart beat was low too and they told me when i called everything was fine *******s "sorry for the lauage".
You know i realy thnk i need to call that damn doctors office up and cuss them OUT, I mean why didnt somebody let me know the baby might not of made it:cry:
When the obgyn finally came to talk to me in the FASTTRACK of the ER,meaning the place where they get you right in and then right out fast!
like i was saying though he finally came downstairs and when i seen him i busted out crying,i didnt even wannaspeak to him at first but he try to explain that having a m/c is a way of god saying that if you wouldve carry baby full term something very wrong could have of been wrong with baby:cry,he the was telling me after this that i more likely to get pregnant then before,that it shoudnt take two years again:cry: and also told me about how him and his wife went threw 3 their selfs:cry: then he tells me that he needs to exam me do i get a gown on because all that time i was down there only waiting for the ob i had some jeans and a tshirt on! tshirt wasnt that bad but my jeans were.
Ok so im thinking he just wants to exam me?!
Well so they took me into this small exam room and you know everything look normal but before i know it i was in so much pain and was yelling that it hurt so he stop,come to find out he was trying to pull the baby out.
Without putting me to sleep or giving me any pain meds i mean just nothing! i just couldnt believe he would do that without telling me:
He then told me when he stop that he would need to do a dnc:cry:
because he said that the baby was still inside of me dead still:cry:!!!
i was then taken to the *OR* bt i got up n left,i havent been back yet ill probably go back tonght:-( but its got to be done:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->