~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

:hugs: missBellum, you still have very high odds everything will be fine.

Libbysmum, gorgeous scan pics hun!

Alice, hope you're feeling better very soon!!

3more days until my 1st scan and i find out whether there is actually a baby in my belly!! it's seemed like a very long wait! been feeling more sick over xmas though with all the huge meals but not very often, so that's kinda reassuring in a weird way :haha: xx

Thanks, good luck with your scan, it is so nice to be able to see the baby for the first time x

We also opted out of testing because it won't change anything regardless of the odds. i'd be a wreck worrying about what could wrong if they told me we were high risk for something. However, at least there is a really really good chance that everything is fine so try to not stress too much!!

Regarding the pain near the bladder. i had some spells like that but it was more on the right side and found out i had a cyst. if you are hurting right in the middle though i'm not sure what it could be but hopefully it gets better soon!!

afm i feel like i'm getting so close to 12 weeks and i'm just praying at 12 weeks ill get some more injury and stop feeling sick all the time!!! i have a feeling its going to be a HUGE disappointment!

afm i feel like i'm getting so close to 12 weeks and i'm just praying at 12 weeks ill get some more injury and stop feeling sick all the time!!! i have a feeling its going to be a HUGE disappointment!

had to read that a few times before INJURY turned into ENERGY! :D

I'm glad it's not just me. I didn't get it either :blush:

it didn't even turn into energy for me, it just stayed at injury, and I was wondering why she wanted to be injured lol :blush:

Just got the wonderful news at my appointment today that my midwife's office is closing down next week! Now I have to find a new midwife and the next closest one is about 40 min from my home, I'm so frustrated! :( On a good note, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat - she found it very quickly and bpm was a healthy 150

where at in Illinois do you live? do you not want an OB or are they not close either? That sucks having the drive but at least it's just once a month for now..i'm sure it will be more aggravating at the end when appts are 1-2 weeks apart!

I got notice that my NT scan is on January 3rd. I'm excited to se baby, but so scared too. Praying that everything is ok.

Mine's on the 3rd too! Feels so far away even though it's not!

My scan is on the 2nd and its less than a week away but feels like a century away!!

My nausea has started getting a little better but when i'm at work the girl that sits next to me has a mini heater that she blasts so it feels like its 95 degrees in here and i start sweating and getting sick to my stomach from being so hot but she wont turn it off or down or get a jacket or anything! it's driving me crazy!! and her and the boss are best friends so the boss says to get over it..it's going to be a long winter trying to work here if this keeps up

I did decide to go with a regular OB, I did like having a midwife and would love to continue to but the drive would be too far! With the OB I'll be able to stay in the same town my midwife was in in Ottawa, IL so the drive and the hospital where I want to deliver won't change.

Miss B- I love your attitude...all in all you may have a perfectly healthy little baby with no genetic problems. Here is a touching story you may like. A friend of mine was told she had a 1 in 30 chance of having a baby with Downs or another neurological disorder and her baby is now a happy squawking 3 month old with no problems other than being delivered preemie. Here is this link she sent me...
https://www.babycenter.com/0_embracing-nella-a-down-syndrome-birth-story_10347846.bc
I cried when I read it. It is very beautiful yet touching.

HAHA blame it on pregnancy brain! sadly i was typing on a keyboard too not even my phone which would have given me a better excuse :haha:

Just got the wonderful news at my appointment today that my midwife's office is closing down next week! Now I have to find a new midwife and the next closest one is about 40 min from my home, I'm so frustrated! :( On a good note, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat - she found it very quickly and bpm was a healthy 150

where at in Illinois do you live? do you not want an OB or are they not close either? That sucks having the drive but at least it's just once a month for now..i'm sure it will be more aggravating at the end when appts are 1-2 weeks apart!

I got notice that my NT scan is on January 3rd. I'm excited to se baby, but so scared too. Praying that everything is ok.

Mine's on the 3rd too! Feels so far away even though it's not!

My scan is on the 2nd and its less than a week away but feels like a century away!!

My nausea has started getting a little better but when i'm at work the girl that sits next to me has a mini heater that she blasts so it feels like its 95 degrees in here and i start sweating and getting sick to my stomach from being so hot but she wont turn it off or down or get a jacket or anything! it's driving me crazy!! and her and the boss are best friends so the boss says to get over it..it's going to be a long winter trying to work here if this keeps up

I did decide to go with a regular OB, I did like having a midwife and would love to continue to but the drive would be too far! With the OB I'll be able to stay in the same town my midwife was in in Ottawa, IL so the drive and the hospital where I want to deliver won't change.

Understandable! I have heard midwives are more personable and seem to be more caring but I've never had one. I loved my OB with my daughter but sadly moved so had to change and had bad luck with the first one. I try the new one next week so we'll see. At least your hospital won't change though!

Hey guys. I'm sorry to report that on St. Stephens night our beautiful little boy was born. Unfortunately little Nicholas Pearse was not meant for this world for reasons we will never understand. Best of luck to you all & thanks for all your support.

Karry, so sorry to hear! :( Prayers for you and your family! :hugs:

Holy stomach flu batman :( have had it coming from both ends since about 7:30 last night. I'm miserable and trying desperately to stay hydrated for baby. Hope this passes soon :(

So sorry for your loss Kary. Take care of yourself and take time to heal.

So sorry to hear Karry! How sad! Please make sure you get all the support you need. It is a hard time for you all and I am sure that you will always hold a place in your heart for Nicholas. It's heartbreaking to hear this new :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->