~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Eve, I hope you aren't in there for very long!!! Great you got to see moon baby again!!!!

I have lost 3 lbs since getting pregnant. I was one who didn't have too much morning sickness but I did get sick a couple times so far but that's it. I feel like I might get sick here and there but I get it to go away! I have been eating loads! But the one thing I'm lacking with is meat. My sister told me to try and supplement with peanut butter or beans but neither of them sound good either. I'm eating mostly veggies/fruits/pasta. I did make a roast the other day and it was really good but I can't seem to eat anything else meat wise. Especially chicken. One of my coworkers joked that the baby is going to come out a vegan. LOL! I doubt that! Oh, I guess I did eat 2 hot dogs last night but they didn't taste as good as they normally do. :( So I'll have to see if I can do that again or if I need to figure something else out.

I have felt a bit of movement! I felt it a couple weeks ago for the first time when I was taking a bath. I feel bubbles here and there too and I know it's not gas but baby as it's in the same spot as the heartbeat and when I have gas bubbles it's always on my left side. LOL! It's awesome to feel our LO moving around!!

Had my NT scan yesterday :). First time for me seeing baby... Wow so overwhelming!
Baby has hb of 156bpm and measuring at 13 weeks 2 days so my new due date is July 4th!

Good luck, Eve! Hope you get out soon.

Re: Weight, I gained about three lbs so far. Was hoping to gain more as I started off underweight and I don't want to get yelled at by my doctor, so I've been having fun and eating everything in sight. So far, nothing has me gaining! I start to gain like crazy in second tri though, so almost there.

I'm going to be 11 weeks tomorrow! The morning sickness is dying down a bit now, which I'm SO relieved about. Last time was so brutal, I was so scared of getting pregnant again and dealing with multi-day throwing up for the majority of my pregnancy. I'm so glad this time isn't so bad.

I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday. Hoping to hear baby's heartbeat and maybe convince them to give me an ultrasound. At 6 weeks, I was measuring a week behind and I definitely want to avoid being induced again so I want to try and get an accurate due date.

Forgot to post a pic of my belly when everyone else was, so here's mine from last Sunday:
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/261_zpsb478e65b.jpg

Well now I stopped throwing up I feel a little better, ketones are still 4+
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/72632BDC-7346-4D0E-A347-90BC02B6B540-3408-0000026CB613CE00.jpg

Oh Aaisrie I can't believe you are in again!! 10lbs is a lot. Can they give you meds for the vomiting? My coworker was on something that helped take the edge off enough to eat properly though she felt poorly most of the time.

Hope its a short stay.

I was already on them but when a vomiting cycle hits there's little anyone can do about it

hope you are out quickly Aaisire!

I have lost 12lb since finding out :(

I am really ill now, I have think I have a chest infection coming on, I am not looking forward to having to phone work to tell them I can't go in. M said he will do it lol

Sorry you're back in hospital aaisrie :nope:

I'm 12 weeks today! So happy :happydance:
People with a LO already, how are you coping? I'm ok so far, my back hurts a lot mainly from picking jack up, he's a lump... 2 stone at 16 months old. Apart for that the tiredness has calmed down a bit and I'm sleeping better at night....long may that continue!

Kath - my toddler runs me into the ground with exhaustion, but besides that it's going well. She's beginning her "no nap" rebellion, but luckily when I'm ready to crash I can put us both in our safe nursery room and she'll sit in her little chair and read books or watch Blue's Clues and be a good girl while I nap beside her. I'm such a light sleeper though, so the naps are usually very short lived!

She also is beginning to like baby dolls, which is adorable. But the one time while I was nursing her, she thought it would be funny to put her baby doll up to nurse. Then when she saw it, she got so upset and threw the doll off the bed! Hmm, we may have some work to do over the next seven months! lol!

kaths101 - Trying not to pick up my LO is definitely a battle. I normally carry her every where but she's a good 28lbs and I know I need to stop. She doesn't nap and when I'm feeling exhausted I feel like the worst mom ever! She watched a lot of Go Diego this morning... :(

I've gained 2lbs. Well actually I lost 2lbs then it came back plus more then I went back down... I don't know if that makes any sense... here's the numbers

172 - 169 - 176 -174 (it seems to be fluctuating a great deal)

My head is absolutely killing me today. Hubby says he thinks I'm dehydrated but drinking makes me nauseous!!

Aaisrie - hope it's a quick one!

Alice - you'll be fine! :D

i'm finding i'm using TV more too to keep LO entertained but otherwise it's not too bad. I encourage him to walk as often as possible so he's used to it as i get more heavily pregnant as I know my back hurt last time at the end and its deffo feels it when i carry him.

I found my exhaustion cap yesterday. before then my three boys weren't running me down too much at all but with my boys and daycare children yesterday i had an 8yo, 7yo(mine), 5yo(mine), 2yo, 19mo(mine) and 14mo. the care children were here 11hrs. my whole body ached by the end and my body just melted when i laid in bed. im glad i found my cap though at least. on top of that the daycare inspector came and she observed for TWO HOURS!

so as for coping, im good as long as i don't have to tend 6 kids and deal with inspections :D

please keep me in prayers as I am off to emergency today...just waiting on my mum to come watch DD for me as DH has to work. Went to do my usual midnight pee and when I looked down the bowl was red and on the paper when I wiped. Same when I woke this morning...but not a great deal of blood but enough to have me worry. I really don't know what has caused it. Friday was my scan do u think the sonographer was too rough poking around? The only other thing I can think of is I did do some vacuuming around the house yesterday?

please keep me in prayers as I am off to emergency today...just waiting on my mum to come watch DD for me as DH has to work. Went to do my usual midnight pee and when I looked down the bowl was red and on the paper when I wiped. Same when I woke this morning...but not a great deal of blood but enough to have me worry. I really don't know what has caused it. Friday was my scan do u think the sonographer was too rough poking around? The only other thing I can think of is I did do some vacuuming around the house yesterday?

I'm praying for you!

I've bled after ultrasounds and check ups often. Usually I'll bleed for a day or so, but it remains pretty light. I hope that's the case with you and everything is okay. Please keep us updated when you're able!

Thinking and praying for you! Hopefully everything is fine! Maybe you did just over do it a bit. :hugs: Waiting for news!!!

I found my exhaustion cap yesterday. before then my three boys weren't running me down too much at all but with my boys and daycare children yesterday i had an 8yo, 7yo(mine), 5yo(mine), 2yo, 19mo(mine) and 14mo. the care children were here 11hrs. my whole body ached by the end and my body just melted when i laid in bed. im glad i found my cap though at least. on top of that the daycare inspector came and she observed for TWO HOURS!

so as for coping, im good as long as i don't have to tend 6 kids and deal with inspections :D

Wow and here's me struggling with a 16 month old, you must be superwoman! :haha:
I do think though how woman manage who have 3/4 children. I guess you're just used to it by then!

I love crawling into bed at night. Zzzz

Libbysmum, I'm thinking if you. I hope it's nothing. Maybe was just the prodding and poking! Let us know how you get on. All fingers and toes crossed for you here xxx

Hi sorry I've not posted for a while hope all is well with everyone. Does anyone know how I can post my scan pics for people to guess gender?

Very bored ATM lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->