~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Lib. I'm betting its from the ultrasound... there's lots more blood flowing down there now so you probably just need to get them to be careful next time. And you didn't mention cramps.
Got my fingers crossed for you and will be thinking of ya. Let us know how it turns out.
:hugs:

Libbysmum hope everything is well, thinking of you

Libby'smum I hope everything is okay. Praying for you x

I do think though how woman manage who have 3/4 children. I guess you're just used to it by then!

You don't cope. You just sort of drift along in a hallucinatory state :haha:

I found my exhaustion cap yesterday. before then my three boys weren't running me down too much at all but with my boys and daycare children yesterday i had an 8yo, 7yo(mine), 5yo(mine), 2yo, 19mo(mine) and 14mo. the care children were here 11hrs. my whole body ached by the end and my body just melted when i laid in bed. im glad i found my cap though at least. on top of that the daycare inspector came and she observed for TWO HOURS!

so as for coping, im good as long as i don't have to tend 6 kids and deal with inspections :D

Wow and here's me struggling with a 16 month old, you must be superwoman! :haha:
I do think though how woman manage who have 3/4 children. I guess you're just used to it by then!

I love crawling into bed at night. Zzzz

Libbysmum, I'm thinking if you. I hope it's nothing. Maybe was just the prodding and poking! Let us know how you get on. All fingers and toes crossed for you here xxx

the change from one to two was very difficult but two to three, i barely skipped a beat, i imagine adding #4 will be about the same! i always tell people if you do okay with two, adding more to the brood is easy! lol I've always cared for other peoples kids though since i was very young so i think it just takes me a little.longer to reach my limit. I can deal with kids all day (obviously :) ) put me in a room full of adults though? and i am at my wits end within the hour haha! good luck to you with #2 its definitely a transition and the first couple years kinda sucked but my boys are best of friends now!

lib-good luck hon, im sure everything is okay!

please keep me in prayers as I am off to emergency today...just waiting on my mum to come watch DD for me as DH has to work. Went to do my usual midnight pee and when I looked down the bowl was red and on the paper when I wiped. Same when I woke this morning...but not a great deal of blood but enough to have me worry. I really don't know what has caused it. Friday was my scan do u think the sonographer was too rough poking around? The only other thing I can think of is I did do some vacuuming around the house yesterday?

:hugs: hope it was nothing but a rough ultrasound! Prayers headed your way!!

oneandtwo - it's funny, I ADORE my daughter, relatives kids too, but other people's kids? it's like ... erm.. is it time for them to go yet? LOL I babysat from 13 and have always been good with kids but I wouldn't say I was that awesome person who would grow up to be a kindergarten teacher. (lol my mom is though!) I prefer animals. ;)

I have my 8 (soon to be 9) yr old and this will be #2. I'm figuring it will be a smooth transition as DS is old enough. My problem is probably going to be from OH entering the Army and me starting to babysit instead of working at an office. Daycare will be too costly and it would make more sense to watch kids at home. Although I do very well with other peoples children, I'm just not sure how it will be with my very own LO in tow!

the change from one to two was very difficult but two to three, i barely skipped a beat

My experience was exactly the same.

1-2 nearly gave me a breakdown
2-3 was like a walk in the park

I really hope 3-4 is going to be like 2-3 was. especially with having to do the first few months alone, i don't want to struggle with anything, too badly anyway!

how were your labors? I was always told that labor got faster with each kid. my first was 21hrs then my second was only 6hrs. But my third, my first really spontaneous labor lasted 19hrs! i really hope this one isn't very long!!

becca- i LOVE animals way more than people, id baby sit dogs or any other animal really if i could get away with it, way better than kids. though, i do think raising a puppy is far more difficult than raising a baby!

Lib- thinking of you and sending good wishes and prayers your way!:hugs:

Hi sorry I've not posted for a while hope all is well with everyone. Does anyone know how I can post my scan pics for people to guess gender?

Very bored ATM lol x

To include the pic, when you post, click on the little paperclip (to the right of the smiley face at the menu bar above).Then you can select your scan from your computer/phone to attach it.

Has anyone had problems eating meat lately? I'm finding it hard to eat it and gag when trying to swallow it. This is something that has started to happen in the last week. All I basically want anymore is fruits and veggies and pasta.

I've been eating tons of fruit lately- all kinds of melons and grapes...too bad they're out of season right now since they cost so much more in winter! Now that I think about it, I haven't eaten much meat in the past few days...it wasn't a conscious choice but I guess I haven't been drawn to it of late.

I really enjoy fruit, but meat is a hit or miss. I definitely can not see it while raw - I have to skip that section in the grocery store completely and DH has to do the meat cooking. I'm usually okay to eat it though, at least while fresh. Leftover meats make me feel ill at the thought.

Just like last time, I have a huge sauce aversion. I can't eat any kind of pasta if it has sauce on it! I'm HUGE into Italian foods, so this is always a big let down for me.

Meat has been my go-to! I am craving beef (burgers and steaks), turkey, and chicken like crazy. My mom made me homemade chicken alfredo, it was amazing :)

Nope no meats. I've been pretty averse. I managed a small bit of turkey at Christmas dinner, thanks to my cousin for pointing out the smallest piece to me.
I had some ham tonight. That seemed OK but I've felt nauseated all day regardless. I've no desire for my food though mashed potatoes and squash seem alright. Nothing thrills me yet.

Not sure how much I weigh now but I'm pretty sure I haven't gained much. Everything still fits... just a bit snug when I sit.

I've got a question. Is it normal that I'm not feeling like I'm bonding with the baby? We were TTC for a year so I thought I'd be over the moon by now. I'm happy we finally got pregnant but I feel so disconnected. Everyone else seems so excited and I feel like I should be that excited too but I'm not. Maybe once I feel the baby move I'll feel differently.

It just seems so weird. I cried when the tech said things looked OK and we saw the heartbeat. Out of relief and I thought then I would feel more strongly but I still don't.
Any thoughts are welcome.

Nope no meats. I've been pretty averse. I managed a small bit of turkey at Christmas dinner, thanks to my cousin for pointing out the smallest piece to me.
I had some ham tonight. That seemed OK but I've felt nauseated all day regardless. I've no desire for my food though mashed potatoes and squash seem alright. Nothing thrills me yet.

Not sure how much I weigh now but I'm pretty sure I haven't gained much. Everything still fits... just a bit snug when I sit.

I've got a question. Is it normal that I'm not feeling like I'm bonding with the baby? We were TTC for a year so I thought I'd be over the moon by now. I'm happy we finally got pregnant but I feel so disconnected. Everyone else seems so excited and I feel like I should be that excited too but I'm not. Maybe once I feel the baby move I'll feel differently.

It just seems so weird. I cried when the tech said things looked OK and we saw the heartbeat. Out of relief and I thought then I would feel more strongly but I still don't.

i don't bond well in pregnancy. I've always chalked it up to being because i HATE pregnancy so i love counting down milestones/days til its over with. i was way more miserable with my first cause i thought i should be over the moon about the baby from conception, and i wasn't. but after realizing that its not cause i don't love my babies, i never have issue bonding at birth, its just cause pregnancy is so awful there is very little for me to "love" the baby. i love the idea of another child, but that's it. im told im not normal though lol. we tried for 18mos for our third and had four miscarriage before we had him and i still wasn't more bonded in pregnancy, just more scared.

i think its fine to feel the way you do, the only issue would come that if after delivery, sometime after you are still not bonded then you might need some other encouragement but as it were now i think your completely normal IMO. i personally even hate the fetal movement when it gets strong...really don't understand how people love pregnancy, i would have never done it after my first if i dint get such awesome children out of the whole ordeal!

i do love labor and delivery though, such a weirdo!

i don't bond well in pregnancy. I've always chalked it up to being because i HATE pregnancy so i love counting down milestones/days til its over with. i was way more miserable with my first cause i thought i should be over the moon about the baby from conception, and i wasn't. but after realizing that its not cause i don't love my babies, i never have issue bonding at birth, its just cause pregnancy is so awful there is very little for me to "love" the baby. i love the idea of another child, but that's it. im told im not normal though lol. we tried for 18mos for our third and had four miscarriage before we had him and i still wasn't more bonded in pregnancy, just more scared.

i think its fine to feel the way you do, the only issue would come that if after delivery, sometime after you are still not bonded then you might need some other encouragement but as it were now i think your completely normal IMO. i personally even hate the fetal movement when it gets strong...really don't understand how people love pregnancy, i would have never done it after my first if i dint get such awesome children out of the whole ordeal!

i do love labor and delivery though, such a weirdo!

OMG, I thought I was the only one, and thought I was a horrible mother for hating the feling of baby moving inside me. It's reassuing, but it feels so alien-like. I'm not good at being pregnant either, but I love my children, and they're the best thing I've ever done.

As for weight gain....I originally gained 5 lbs, then lost 9 with the flu, so I'm technically down 4 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->