~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

That was the scariest appt ever! First it took an hour before I actually even saw the dr :( the. He came in and wanted to check for baby's heartbeat. He couldn't find it :( so he said "let's get you in the other room and do an ultrasound" I was so scared. I kept asking the MA why he couldn't find the heartbeat. As soon as the dr put the scan probe on my tummy I saw my little peach, then the heart beat (THANK GOD), then it kicked and moved a little :) little peach has long arms and legs with distinct fingers and toes :) it was amazing! I was so relieved. My placenta is a little low but not considered a low lying placenta. Hopefully it grows the other way. Baby's head was down in the area where my pain is so between that and the ligaments stretching, dr thinks its tugging near my ovaries. This is what's causing my severe pain because the ovaries are so sensitive.

Though it sucks having the pain I'm so thankful and relieved its nothing major! Thank you ladies so much for you prayers and thoughts! I was so worried!

Btw I didn't gain any weight at all since my last appt so I decided to treat myself to a slice of cheesecake with strawberries!!! YUM!!!

That was the scariest appt ever! First it took an hour before I actually even saw the dr :( the. He came in and wanted to check for baby's heartbeat. He couldn't find it :( so he said "let's get you in the other room and do an ultrasound" I was so scared. I kept asking the MA why he couldn't find the heartbeat. As soon as the dr put the scan probe on my tummy I saw my little peach, then the heart beat (THANK GOD), then it kicked and moved a little :) little peach has long arms and legs with distinct fingers and toes :) it was amazing! I was so relieved. My placenta is a little low but not considered a low lying placenta. Hopefully it grows the other way. Baby's head was down in the area where my pain is so between that and the ligaments stretching, dr thinks its tugging near my ovaries. This is what's causing my severe pain because the ovaries are so sensitive.

Though it sucks having the pain I'm so thankful and relieved its nothing major! Thank you ladies so much for you prayers and thoughts! I was so worried!

Wonderful news!! So glad little one is ok - and hope the pain eases. x

Finally took a bump pic! This is me at 15+2, feel like I look huge!

Attachments

• wk 15.jpg
    wk 15.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
Following along still, but having a hard time keeping up and commenting.

An update from me: Last night the brown blood turned into red blood, but it was a very small amount and luckily this morning it turned back into brown. This is the fifth day I've been bleeding though, so it's incredibly nerve wracking and worrying. My doctor appointment is tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping to not have any additional problems today and get some answers tomorrow that'll put me at ease.

I'm sorry you're having bleeding. I know how incredibly stressful it can be. If it helps, remember I've had 2 episodes of heavy bleeding (both times the bleeding tapered after the first day and I had red blood for 5-6 days and the brown for a while) AND my little guy is doing just fine! In this process I've learned just how common bleeding can be in pregnancies and the vast majority, everything is completely fine with baby being born healthy and happy. Good luck tomorrow!

junemomma I'm so glad everything was okay :) xx

abagail - cute bump :)

Owwwww *cries* I have really bad gut ache and terrible diarrhoea (sorry TMI). I don't know if it's something I've eaten or norovirus or something! Nobody else has it in the house (yet).
Just as I got over that absolutely hideous cold as well.

UGH!

Alice, I hope it is not norovirus!! My poor sister got this and it was just horrendous, hope it's just a tiny bug or something not agreeing with you. Feel better x

Alice, I hope it is not norovirus!! My poor sister got this and it was just horrendous, hope it's just a tiny bug or something not agreeing with you. Feel better x

thanks hun. I hope it's not norovirus too! I've had it every winter since 2007 so I was really hoping to catch a break and not get it this time!

fingers x-ed! x

myra, so glad to hear you're doing ok! hope the scan is just fine tomorrow :D

junemamma, glad your LO is just fine in there too!

sugarbeth, sorry youre still bleeding :(, hopefully its tails off soon, good luck at your appt.

Alice, oh no, hope you feel better soon and your family don't get it!

Those with colds, i've had one since xmas day! its getting ridiculous now, I keep thinking i'm getting better then get snotty again, and the cough is just plain annoying! although it is reminding me to keep doing my pelvic floor exercises :blush:

Junemomma09 - So pleased to hear all is well with your baby, what a relief it must have been :)

abagailb14 - Cute bump pic x

Alicecooper - aww thats sounds horrible! Hope its nothing too serious and you feel better soon You seem to have had a real run of bad luck lately, hope it changes soon x

Caro103 - Hope your cold gets better soon x

I've just ordered a Graco Petite Travel Cot and a Baby Bouncer!! :) YAY for first big purchases!!!!

thanks hun. I hope it's not norovirus too! I've had it every winter since 2007 so I was really hoping to catch a break and not get it this time!

fingers x-ed! x

Oh my, since 2007..........it's not looking good then is it. I hope family don't catch anything. Look after yourself :flower:

:thumbup: Getting real big here...even DH said it.:blush: Sorry it is sideways! Took it with phone.

Attachments

• @15 WEEKS.jpg
    @15 WEEKS.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 13
Just ordered this quilt and matching birth record to start stitching for baby, I need something to help pass the time! I figure a jungle theme is gender neutral.

Attachments

• baby's quilt.JPG
    baby's quilt.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 6
  • baby birth record.jpg
    baby birth record.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
Well I havent been on here in a few days, sorry for your lose Serenity.

Ao glad things are okay myra and junemomma. Hope you get some answers tomorrow sugarbeth!

As for touching, I hate when people try to touch my belly (hasnt happened this pregnancy yet) and I hate, hate, hate when people touch or talk to my children. A simple hello or whatever is no biggy but it is a peeve of mine when someone tells my kids what to do especialy when I am standing right there.

Afm-dh finally felt the baby kick this afternoon!, kid moves like crazy we can watch my belly move :) I keep,getting this awful sinus pain in the morning, only on one side of my face and it goes away halfway through the day! Nothing much else going on, still trying to settle on a,name, turns out we didnt like the boy name we have picked. We got our cards sent out Tuesday so hipefully we'll be "outed" here shortly. I try to post pictures later of my boys and some of the pictures we took of them and the ultrasound picture!

Finally got my booking in appointment! Moonbaby is still going strong! Although some guy drove into the side of my car on my way into the car park.
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/252157_3548459130538_1967787025_n.jpg

Thank you all so much! I heart sank into my stomach when they couldn't find the heartbeat on the Doppler! I'm just relieved and so thankful baby is healthy and has a strong beating heart! It was amazing to see because I could see the little fingers and toes!!! Baby had grown so so much!

Lovely scan photo Aaisarie!

Hope you feel better Alice!!!

Junemomma, so glad that everything is ok with your little one!

Eve, your moonbaby is so cute! :) I'm sorry about your car though, that really stinks! Were you in the car when it was hit? I hope you are ok!

Alice, I hope you start feeling better soon!

oneandtwo, that's so cool that your husband can feel baby kick now! I can't wait till my husband can feel the baby but I have a ways to go, this is my first and I have an anterior placenta :haha:

Abagail, those are adorable! We are doing an animal theme also, do you mind me asking where you found those?

Libbysmum, your bump is awesome! And I love that your daughter appears to be playing with your toes in the picture :haha: So cute!

As for me, I am craving some pancakes like you wouldn't believe! With butter and syrup...they sound so good right now! I might have to bribe my husband to make those for dinner tonight :winkwink:

My bump is not very impressive, I feel left out lol. This was from Sunday, I was 13 weeks 6 days and no real change since. I feel like such a highschooler, posting a bathroom mirror picture and the mirror is dirty, sorry about that :rofl:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130106_122946.jpg

Breadsticks- I got mine on ebay because I found the cheapest price there but they are available on many other sites as well. Just google "Dimensions Baby Hugs Mod Zoo" :)

beautiful bumps ladies! junemomma glad everything was ok and you got to see baby! sugarbeth will think good thoughts for your appt! im feeling much better today even made a full day of work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->