~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Wanted to share

Attachments

• IMG_20130313_133449_734.jpg
    IMG_20130313_133449_734.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
awww congrats Mrs Fox

OMG i have done baby shopping list, looking a carriers/wraps/slings now as I want one to make house work and getting out on trains easier, but still use pram as well. And now I am looking at amber necklaces!

how much weight have you all put on?

I'm up by 22lbs so far. It's freaking me out!

how much weight have you all put on?

I'm up by 22lbs so far. It's freaking me out!

I got anxious when I found out I'd put on 30lbs already. Clearly I'm only going to keep going up but I feel better after meeting with a nutritionist last month. Since I've incorporated her suggestions (mostly adding in more protein, even easy things like adding trail mix to my cereal) , I've only put on 1 lb in a month. Granted I was in the hospital for a 3 days last week after not being able to eat for 3 days (no appetite and everything I ate/drank had me running to the bathroom within 30 min)- but even not counting that I guess I just put on 1 lb in 3 weeks, so I'm starting to feel a bit better.

I'm just creeping back to prepreg weight. About .5 lb off now

Glad to know I'm not the only one with the leaking. It just kinda threw me off cause I didn't start leaking fluid with dd till like 33-35 weeks so it just seemed way early.

Congrats to ladies hitting there v day so exciting we have made it this far.in just a short time we will be in our final trimester :happydance:

Missfox congrats on your pink bump! Adorable picture :)

I haven't gained as much as I did with DD but still had not got back to my pre preg weight when we got pregnant again... Pre preg weight (before DD) was 65kg right now I am at about 73 kg's which sounds a lot but before I got pregnant with this one I was about 69-70kg so really only gained roughly 3 or 4 kg. Not sure if that is good or average or not...I don't really care as long as my blood pressure is not high and I don't get the odema swelling like I did last time I will be happy.

Abigail, love the bump pic!!! Congrats on v-day!

Thanks ladies, I just can't believe we are getting so close to third trimester!! It's crazy!

I haven't started to leak yet but keep checking to make sure! I might have to go grab a pack of nursing pads just in case I start leaking! I'd hate to have a stain on a shirt while at work...would be very awkward!

As far as weight gain, not sure yet. Will find out next week! As of last doc appt 3 weeks ago I was still down 1 pound. I'm afraid to go in and see how much I've gained! I need to start exercising more! LOL!

I'm up 6 lbs, but I lost 9 lbs with that horrible, neverending flu, so 15 really, I suppose. I can feel each one of those pounds too....every time I have to go upstairs, I curse them. I even find that walking my daughter to school (7 mins away) is getting harder and I have to walk slower :dohh:

I weigh myself every Monday just to keep track for myself (dr weighs me but doesn't say much more than if it is a healthy gain so far). As of this week, I am up 7 lbs :)

Isn't it strange how we vary so much with how much weight we have all put on? I'm glad to hear some people have put on a similar amount to me though.

Was funny earlier, I was watching Being Human with DH and the dog was lying with her head on my belly, and baby kept kicking her in the head lol. Poor Fluffy kept shifting her head around to find a spot on my belly for it where she wouldn't be booted! I don't think she had a clue what was going on lol.

i feel like ive missed so much!! its hard for me to get on everyday now that i can't use the internet for personal use at work anymore :haha:

congrats to those that found out gender and those that made it to vday that's so exciting!!

eve i'm glad you are feeling better!!!

afm i feel like this pregnancy is going by much faster than my first.. i'm not sure if it's because i was preparing for my first from like 12 weeks on and this time i'm not in much of a hurry since i won't need to buy much. also i've been sick so much i don't feel like doing anything that i dont absolutely have to do!

my "morning sickness" came back again today..i thought i was doing pretty good cuz i haven't felt sick in over a week but i barely made it through the work day. with it being a new a job i cant chance missing work so i sucked it up and came home and just collapsed on the couch and haven't moved much since! two more days then its the weekend!!!

Isn't it strange how we vary so much with how much weight we have all put on? I'm glad to hear some people have put on a similar amount to me though.

Was funny earlier, I was watching Being Human with DH and the dog was lying with her head on my belly, and baby kept kicking her in the head lol. Poor Fluffy kept shifting her head around to find a spot on my belly for it where she wouldn't be booted! I don't think she had a clue what was going on lol.

my best friend is in her third trimester and she told me she's only gained 10 pounds altogether.... i couldn't help laughing.
when i weighed myself at the end of my first tri, i was 175. at my 20 week check up i weighed in at 192. so almost 20 lbs total.... it's funny how different we all are! i also have had no vomiting at all this whole pregnancy... and no weight loss in the first tri from morning sickness or related issues. i've just been eating and eating and eating!

Okay everyone I saw 2 houses today with DD in tow...poor kid gets tired of being in the car and was saying "play" in hope I may stop at a playground. She did play all morning at the park with some friends so isn't too hard done by. Anyhow one house was advertised as 3 bedroom...nope...got there and discovered it was a 2 bedroom with an enclosed sunroom that they were calling the 3rd bedroom...whatevs! So didn't bother getting an application but the 2nd house I saw would be great - it is on a corner block, has built in robes in all bedrooms and there is a fence so DD can play outdoors if she wanted and has a shed for DH's mower etc and a multipurpose type room next to the laundry that could be used as a rumpus or playroom for her...There were a lot of other people viewing it but I am really hoping we get it! I told the agent that I am tired of the run around that we have had looking so am hoping that we have a good chance with this one. Got my hospital appointment tomorrow morning then will drop in the application...praying that will be the end of our searching :) frazzled! I am sorry for going on about it lately...I am sure you all get sick of reading my vents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->