July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

Hello Ladies! Brand new to forum today, I'm on 11dpo with BFN w 2 tests, one FRER one CBE this morning. AF due this Sun-Wed (I have 28-30 day cycles). Have had spotting brown, rust and bright red since 6dpo, passed clot or tissue on 8dpo (IB?) and still spotting bright and rust red today but much less quantity than before. LOTS of symptoms I've never had before - dizziness, hot/cold, cramping, tired, waking in middle of night, sore boobs, nipple twinges, SO EMOTIONAL, indigestion, hunger. Symptoms are retreating now so NO IDEA what is going on. Will test Sunday but going out of my mind!! Any thoughts? The spotting is throwing me for a real loop and I feel crazy! :wacko:

Jump - LOL That's because you happened to check it when I forced a merge to take a look at what this would look like on one chart and look at the "Chart like yours" searches :blush:

How do you do the "chart like yours" searches?? That would be helpful!

Hello Ladies! Brand new to forum today, I'm on 11dpo with BFN w 2 tests, one FRER one CBE this morning. AF due this Sun-Wed (I have 28-30 day cycles). Have had spotting brown, rust and bright red since 6dpo, passed clot or tissue on 8dpo (IB?) and still spotting bright and rust red today but much less quantity than before. LOTS of symptoms I've never had before - dizziness, hot/cold, cramping, tired, waking in middle of night, sore boobs, nipple twinges, SO EMOTIONAL, indigestion, hunger. Symptoms are retreating now so NO IDEA what is going on. Will test Sunday but going out of my mind!! Any thoughts? The spotting is throwing me for a real loop and I feel crazy! :wacko:

Hmm, the spotting sounds promising!! I hope this is your month! And welcome :)

caringo, thank you, I will take all the support I can get - this TWW thing is hell! <3

Oh I have had acid... really annoying acid in the middle of the night. Is that a symptom of early pregnancy?

Jump - LOL That's because you happened to check it when I forced a merge to take a look at what this would look like on one chart and look at the "Chart like yours" searches :blush:

It's under Analysis -> Comparing to the Community :)
But try to keep in mind that since most of the charts on FF are going to be ovulatory not pregnancy, the results can be a little misleading

Only 2 dpo and got sore achy breasts already man this go b a long tww

But try to keep in mind that since most of the charts on FF are going to be ovulatory not pregnancy, the results can be a little misleading

caringo, did you find it?

from my computer i just did a search for charts like mine, with a CD10 O date then you can choose keywords from a dropdown menu, so i put "negative HPT before a positive HPT" and it's so horrible!! every 10 charts or so there will be someone who didn't get a positive until 16DPO, but everyone else had BFP by (if not before) 14DPO. i was hoping to hold out until 14DPO, but looking at those charts just makes me want to test early!!:dohh: am only 6DPO right now, so still a bit to wait but aaahhhhhh:wacko::help::haha:

I did but it didn't really help :p
Hold out girl, you can do it!! :wink:

CD 47 for me and getting brown stringy discharge the last few days. A whole bunch of creamy tonight too...took a test tonight and BFN. I had hoped it was leftover blood from implantation, but I'm thinking it may just be pre-AF. If it's her I hope she comes quickly!!

just wanted to get some insight on my situation i got going on lol. so my LMP was july 1st took clomid days 3-7, i started off having slight headaches, gas, and breast tenderness with weird nipple sensation off and on. then this AM i woke up with a sore scratchy throat and mild back and abdominal cramps. looking for some advice from other TTC women

caringo, did you find it?

from my computer i just did a search for charts like mine, with a CD10 O date then you can choose keywords from a dropdown menu, so i put "negative HPT before a positive HPT" and it's so horrible!! every 10 charts or so there will be someone who didn't get a positive until 16DPO, but everyone else had BFP by (if not before) 14DPO. i was hoping to hold out until 14DPO, but looking at those charts just makes me want to test early!!:dohh: am only 6DPO right now, so still a bit to wait but aaahhhhhh:wacko::help::haha:

Can i get your opinion: so my LMP was july 1st took clomid days 3-7, i started off having slight headaches, gas, and breast tenderness with weird nipple sensation off and on. then this AM i woke up with a sore scratchy throat and mild back and abdominal cramps. looking for some advice from other TTC women :wacko:

Well...hmmmm....I am probably out? I think I have AF. It seems like too much for IB... I am only 6-7dpo though. Don't know what to think.

Well...hmmmm....I am probably out? I think I have AF. It seems like too much for IB... I am only 6-7dpo though. Don't know what to think.

Hmm...that would be really early for AF! Unless you maybe got your O date wrong...is it red, pink, or brown?

Hmm...that would be really early for AF! Unless you maybe got your O date wrong...is it red, pink, or brown?

I was using digital OPks so I don't think it is wrong???
Tough to tell the color as I use unbleached to - maybe brown with a bit of dark red mixed in? Will wait for some to land on a pad and report back.
I am sure you are waiting on the edge of your seats - lol!

Tough to tell the color as I use unbleached to - maybe brown with a bit of dark red mixed in? Will wait for some to land on a pad and report back.

Hmm, I'd say there's a better chance of it being implantation then!! I mean....if you have a 6-7 day luteal phase then there's a problem! lol :)

We so are! Well I am anyways! :haha:

Hmm, I'd say there's a better chance of it being implantation then!! I mean....if you have a 6-7 day luteal phase then there's a problem! lol :)

I had spotting starting 6dpo, was creamy brown, then turned DARK brown with some rust red and there was a fair amount of it, then 8dpo still dark brown, passed some tissue, then became less and less and now just very light brown again on day 12dpo (today) and hardly any of it (I check my cervix so I don't wait for it to come out). Never enough for a tampon but some did get on my underwear and tissue. This morning: BFN with FMU and FRER. I am beyond frustrated, that had all the signs of IB. Yours sounds the same though! Maybe we both had IBs and we will know soon enough! I am still beyond confused, would have thought for sure I would have a BFP if the IB started 6dpo. GRRRR.

I had spotting starting 6dpo, was creamy brown, then turned DARK brown with some rust red and there was a fair amount of it, then 8dpo still dark brown, passed some tissue, then became less and less and now just very light brown again on day 12dpo (today) and hardly any of it (I check my cervix so I don't wait for it to come out). Never enough for a tampon but some did get on my underwear and tissue. This morning: BFN with FMU and FRER. I am beyond frustrated, that had all the signs of IB. Yours sounds the same though! Maybe we both had IBs and we will know soon enough! I am still beyond confused, would have thought for sure I would have a BFP if the IB started 6dpo. GRRRR.

Oh man...yours sounds a lot like IB! Hmm...maybe just slow rise of hcg levels for us both! I hope so!!

Ladies, I know it's a long shot - but can I get your opinions over here?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2208781-evap-right.html

caringo-do you have any other tests? It's really hard to tell, and I know i'm seeing something there, I just can't tell if it has color to it or not.

Welcome Jspencer! I'm hoping someone will have some insight for you on this!!

Caringo: I think I see something.. Do another!!! :dust:

AFM: still cramping no AF.. Testing tomorrow at 12dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->