July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

12 dpo today, negative test. Temp went up a little but not much. Still quite a bit over my cover line. FF moved my af date today when I O'd early. Based on my 11 day lp last month. No sign of af at all. No cramping, I usually cramp. My regular af was due wednesday. If it stays that way then my lp will be 16-17 days this month. Is that a normal lp or long? good or bad? Oh, and I've been getting chills for the last couple days since my dip. No temp or anything, anyone have that?

Manifest - that sounds so confusing.
Caringo - I can't tell but I am on mobile and outside in bad light.

AFM,
Not looking good? Blood made it onto a pad. Would categorize as light flow - more than spotting but not a lot. It is brown a little but mostly red - bad sign.

I am so worried that I had already implanted but gave myself a MC by taking ibuprofen yesterday - I know it was stupid - I wasn't thinking and wasn't really aware of the risk until I thought about it after.

I am also worried it is AF meaning extremely short LP which would suck.

I don't care about not getting a BFP on only my first/second cycle I just don't want to have a lp defect or have done something awful with the ibuprofen.

So worried.

:bfp: for us :) All my FX and :dust: to everyone still testing! And for everyone next month, and the month after! I'm sticking around these threads :)

caringo-do you have any other tests? It's really hard to tell, and I know i'm seeing something there, I just can't tell if it has color to it or not.

I have one more...but I think I'll wait til tomorrow morning!

Caringo: I think I see something.. Do another!!! :dust:

AFM: still cramping no AF.. Testing tomorrow at 12dpo!

Good luck testing! :)

12 dpo today, negative test. Temp went up a little but not much. Still quite a bit over my cover line. FF moved my af date today when I O'd early. Based on my 11 day lp last month. No sign of af at all. No cramping, I usually cramp. My regular af was due wednesday. If it stays that way then my lp will be 16-17 days this month. Is that a normal lp or long? good or bad? Oh, and I've been getting chills for the last couple days since my dip. No temp or anything, anyone have that?

Oooh sounds good! Do you know for sure you had an 11 day LP last month? From what I've read LPs don't change (or, if they do maybe by a day?). So if you know for SURE you had an 11 day LP and you know for sure what day you ovulated this month, then I think you may be pregs!!

AFM,
Not looking good? Blood made it onto a pad. Would categorize as light flow - more than spotting but not a lot. It is brown a little but mostly red - bad sign.

I am so worried that I had already implanted but gave myself a MC by taking ibuprofen yesterday - I know it was stupid - I wasn't thinking and wasn't really aware of the risk until I thought about it after.

I don't care about not getting a BFP on only my first/second cycle I just don't want to have a lp defect or have done something awful with the ibuprofen.

So worried.

Awww...I really hope you didn't have a MC, or a short LP. Don't beat yourself up too much about the ibuprofen - you didn't do it intentionally! I'm sure it will all be ok. Keep us updated :)

:bfp: for us :) All my FX and :dust: to everyone still testing! And for everyone next month, and the month after! I'm sticking around these threads :)

Congrats Eidson! :)

Well...hmmmm....I am probably out? I think I have AF. It seems like too much for IB... I am only 6-7dpo though. Don't know what to think.

Hmm...that would be really early for AF! Unless you maybe got your O date wrong...is it red, pink, or brown?

I was using digital OPks so I don't think it is wrong???
Tough to tell the color as I use unbleached to - maybe brown with a bit of dark red mixed in? Will wait for some to land on a pad and report back.
I am sure you are waiting on the edge of your seats - lol!

Hmm, I'd say there's a better chance of it being implantation then!! I mean....if you have a 6-7 day luteal phase then there's a problem! lol :)

We so are! Well I am anyways! :haha:

AFM,

So worried.

If it is short LP there are plenty of things you can do to lengthen it! Sorry if I'm not up on previous posts, but any plan to chart? I have hard times with temps (too erratic) so I just chart with days and CM/CV but after 10 years I know how things will roll and know my LP...

I have never heard of Ibuprophen having an impact on such things. It really has more to do with hormone levels. Lots of things can thin blood but that should not impact implantation. Either it is a viable environment in the uterus or it is not. Ibuprophen tends to impact your liver and stomach more than anything. I would not worry about that!

In my obsessive search for IB information I have found many women who experience all types of bleeding, both early on and once pregnant and have zero issues. I know it is so frustrating as we just want to know - it seems like in our modern age we should have more answers but it is so true that everyone is different. My mother thought she had her period twice (brown and red blood) and then found out she was 3mo pregnant with me, but this is before we knew as much as we do now and have TTC forums!! :thumbup: Its so hard to find peace and not just make ourselves crazy with the guessing/speculating!! :hugs:

Hi can i join 8dpo & will be testing tmrw am i too late for the thread? Sixth cycle ttc #2 followed smep this cycle & used preseed too cd29 today although my cycles normally range frm 28/31 days mostly 28/29 but this cucle ovulated later on cd21 usually ovukate cd15-17 so been a long cycle for me just need to know now either way

Excuse my spelling errors lol using iphone

welcome mom2sam, definitely not too late!

:wohoo: Eidson!! Another bfp!

Hi mom2sam - fx for your test tomorrow!

AFM, thanks ladies! I guess all I can do now is relax and wait since it is out of my control right now. Then if it is AF yes, I will temp next month.

Hey ladies....so I'm having cramps and I am spotting blood, I'm thinking I am out....it's 9dpo so that puts me back at 26 day cycle?!? So confused by this, gotta wait till it flow

Hey ladies....so I'm having cramps and I am spotting blood, I'm thinking I am out....it's 9dpo so that puts me back at 26 day cycle?!? So confused by this, gotta wait till it flow

Stupid confusing bleeding.
I am going crazy with bleeding at only 6-7dpo!
At least you are only spotting - still some hope?

Aaarrggh so frustrating, I so get it!!! Best I can figure it, early spotting a few days before period is old blood. Possibly low progesterone. Spotting a week before period is either implantation bleeding or severe hormonal issues but usually one would experience extremely erratic cycles.

I'm totally overanalyzing my symptoms because, well, isn't that what we all do when TTC and TWW!!??? but I'm also training to be a health coach and doula/midwife and I'm so frustrated by the lack of answers and disregard for real experiences from a large poll of women.

It is all so emotional - could be AF, could be BFP and all we can do is support each other. So, 9dpo, have heard countless stories of that being the one, and of that being AF. BOOOO. Much support...

That's what I'm thinking....hoping it doesn't flow....the tricks this witch will play....ain't cool at all....and I made a mistake,I meant to say earlier that it would be a 24 day cycle.....smh...anxiety is definitely setting in

Ronnie, hope it's good and not bad news for you!

Do you ladies ever get red, painful nipples before AF? My left nipple is really sensitive, red, shooting pains occasionally, almost looks like it's close to bleeding! Anyone ever get this??

Carigo- by my temps and ff last month my lp was 11 days with AF arriving on the 12th. I O'd 5 days sooner this month so I just assumed my lap would be longer. Good luck with the nipple thing. I don't have any experience with that .

Congrats!! :yipee: and :happydance: just so so happy for you both!! :flower:

AFM: testing tomorrow!! So excited but worried! Still cramping but everything else looking great! Fingers crossed :dust:

Well gals,I'm out, the flow is here....so disappointed,mainly because I went from 26 days to 30, now 24 days???? I gotta see my doctor ASAP

Oh darn! That is pretty odd and a very short cycle...def get yourself checked out!

Sorry Ronnie

Hey ladies so I am anywhere between 4-6dpo on the 23rd my temp was 97.84, yesterday it was 97.95 and today it was 98.44, i mean is that normal for it to be so high this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->