• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

Ok, not getting excited. As I've said, talking about relaxing about drinking etc, I've done just about everything this month you shouldn't do while TTC. After 10 months I'm thinking, well, it's not happened so far, why should it happen this month, so I've been totally relaxed. BUT FF says AF should have arrived today, and no sign so far... I'm even checking before I post this, in case I'm just tempting fate...

(Way to relax - Glee live today!!! SUCH good fun!!!!)

Ok, not getting excited. As I've said, talking about relaxing about drinking etc, I've done just about everything this month you shouldn't do while TTC. After 10 months I'm thinking, well, it's not happened so far, why should it happen this month, so I've been totally relaxed. BUT FF says AF should have arrived today, and no sign so far... I'm even checking before I post this, in case I'm just tempting fate...

Good luck! Hope the :witch: stays away!

Ooh, exciting!! Fingers and toes are firmly crossed... :thumbup:

Oh, and I am soooo jealous that you saw Glee live!

Actually, now I look at it, countdown to pregnancy has AF due today, FF says tomorrow :wacko::wacko: Well we'll say anyway.

Tigerlily - it was soooooo fab!! Just not long enough... And if it's possible I love Kurt even more now than I did before (in a bring him home to my mum type way, not a weird sex way...)

Actually, now I look at it, countdown to pregnancy has AF due today, FF says tomorrow :wacko::wacko: Well we'll say anyway.

Tigerlily - it was soooooo fab!! Just not long enough... And if it's possible I love Kurt even more now than I did before (in a bring him home to my mum type way, not a weird sex way...)

Haha! :haha: I know what you mean, he has an amazing voice! Some friends went to the show in Manchester and they said he absolutely stole the show.

Really hoping this is your month and the old :witch: knows to leave you alone :dust:

GL Conina!!!

I loved the Glee live show! Saw it a few weeks ago, we were sitting first row to the extra little stage so got to see them very up close. Even got some great pics!

So DH and I were chatting about trying seriously this month. Even on a good month RE: timing of SMEP, there is only 20% chance of successful pregnancy, so I figure why not? Don't know if I have him convinced yet... His final exams would be end of April and if we do conceive this month, baby would be due April 4th (if I O when I should). Arghhhhh decisions decisions...

Good luck Conina hope she stays away .
We had the same discussion Junebug . Whatever you decide will be right for you.:thumbup:
I like your plan too Indigo , sorry about your temps . Like Dach I don't want to be negative but sometimes when you know you just know.
Afm , I'm actually enjoying this cycle ( I know i know haven't hit the tough part yet ) but well be busy house hunting and picking up our old life in Oz so I should be distracted !:wacko: I think I hit a low last month because it was the 12 month mark so I feel better now. I ve also realized we have to get on it earlier cd6 for me today so let the show begin :winkwink: we've agreed to try the smep , trouble is I actually go off sex with all the pressure . I find it just turns me off , no matter how much we say to each other let's just have fun not think about making babies bla bla bla. Anyone else feel like this ?:shrug:
Anyway , af finished yesterday , had a good nights sleep last night so here starts the dance off ! I'm only temping till o too , hoping this will aid a relaxed cycle :happydance:
Oh and by the way , that last ramble was just a warm up X

Morning. The day has started with a :bfn: and STILL no AF to be seen.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM - temps have gone down which is the same as last cycle so reckon the old :witch: will be here for her visit either Wednesday or Thursday. But that's ok :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM - temps have gone down which is the same as last cycle so reckon the old :witch: will be here for her visit either Wednesday or Thursday. But that's ok :)

bittybobby - Boooo for the BFN! hoping you tested a little too early. x

Macwooly - Sorry that your temps have gone down. Good luck for the next cycle. x

CD 4 for me, AF has bogged off....let the fun commence! :winkwink:

Babydust. x x x

Sorry about temps Macwooly:flower: I bet Mr macwooly has lots of treats to keep you going :hugs:

Sorry to hear about those who have been got by AF/ are out.

Notwithstanding my thoughts that Pregnacare messed up my cycle, I have never had period symptoms like this over so many days. I'm a wham, bham, AF over type of gal.

What makes you think that pregnacare messed up your cycle bittybotty? I'm taking that at the moment and just wondered what you thought about it/what experiences you had?

Hi struth

This is our first month TTC. I dont know what my regular cycle is but the calendar I'm keeping defaults to 28 days so I should have had my AF on Friday. Its now Sunday and there's no sign. Now this could be because my cycle is more than 28 days (and that is probably the reason other than the unusual mild cramps I had last week) however I read a thread on here about Pregnacare and how some ladies had missed their AF and were blaming the vits.

Here's the link hun https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...gnacare-conception-tablets-missed-period.html

It was just a thought - if I hadnt had these strange cramps I would just have thought my cycle was longer than 28 - but my AF is usually all over and done with in 4-5 days and I started having cramps, nausea etc last week but still no show and now no cramps. Other than this no side effects for either me or DH (except yellow pee!!)

Its driving me a bit nuts wondering what's going on to be honest but all will sort itself out no doubt.....

Oh and 2 x :bfn: yesterday

Hope that makes sense :hugs:

Just had a read through the thread - I guess it makes sense that the vitamins can alter your cycle. We are what we eat after all. There are so many different supplements that are spoken about on here - and they all have different functions. If we suddenly starts taking a multivitamin then I guess it is likely that it can alter things.

I have been taking it for about 7 months and haven't noticed anything awry (but then my cycles are messed up due to possible PCOS and endo anyway!).

Is this your first cycle off birth control? That can mess with your cycle for a while? Maybe your cramps were ovulation? When I came off the pill I had a couple of episodes of really bad cramps - both in the night and both woke me. During one of them I was actually sick. Whether this was my body waking up after being on the pill or perhaps it was endo/PCOS symptoms - who knows!

I guess that is the thing about TTC - it is the unknown and the second guessing all the time. The best thing for us would be to try and relax, forget symptom spotting and just chill out - but that is easier said than done!

I hope that you get some answers soon and that your cycle becomes regular :hugs:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I'm out next cycle already as DH & I are having a month off TTC totally. I will be temping & using my CBFM to ensure we avoid BDing around my fertile time so I expect AF around 7/8 July then 3/4 August but want AF visits due 29 August to be postponed for 9 months :)

So ladies all my :dust: for July is heading for each and every one of you and I hope & pray for all of you to get your BFPs :dust::dust::dust::dust:

GL Conina! Keep us posted x

Sorry that your temps have dive Macwooly - I hope she stays away from August for you :hugs:

bittybobby - let's hope your bfp comes tomorrow x

AFM - I'm due to test tomorrow before I go for my gynae appointment but I have now been spotting for three days. I think AF will arrive today or tomorrow. I'm definitely out - it is now just a matter of how long my LP is going to be. I'm hoping that she will hold off until tomorrow as that would make it 10 days (and I can cope with an LP of 10 days or more - 9 days would be too short!). I was hoping that after a 12 day LP last cycle that it would stay that long but it seems that it is going to be shorter again :-(

So much for a uniform length LP - mine has been 11 days, then 9, then 12 and now 9/10?!

I do hope AF stays off a few days and lets you have a longer LP :hugs: Good luck with your gynae appointment x

The final results for out June testers. Didnt we do well. :hugs:

Results for June: (Calculated using 36 results and 50 testers)

BFP's - 39%
Witch - 61%

(Calculated using full table including those with no results)
BFP'S - 28%
Witch - 44%
unknown - 28%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back