• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

Hi girls it just occured to me that i should add early August dates to the front page so that early August testers can still go through this month with the rest of us. I am not testing untl the very end of July, in fact i only just make it so i am really only a few days ahead of those who just miss out on July so we will be in the dreaded 2WW together.
I think it makes sense at least until there is an August thread.

Let me know your thoughts.

Wendy
xx

Hi there Jax , I like the thought of you silly happy . Cd 23 hey, how you feeling ?:flower:
Me and sequins hmm not sure but think I may have to pull out all the big guns this month . Although dh just dared me to run out in the very heavy rain storm were having ( it's ok it's dark ) oh and were leaving the country , but there was lightening so I chickened : and no he didn't mean clothed. Think he's in the mood so I'm off :winkwink:
Jodes praying that it's implantation. Hang in there girl .
Have a great day all , there are a lot of us now phew .
Come on all you testers , big luck and dust to you :hugs:

Thanks my lovely. Haha get on with the :sex: xx

I think it makes sense Wendy :thumbup:

Well spotting has started so AF will be here with me by Wednesday which is one day sooner than FF said but that's ok. My next AF would be due about 1 August but Wendy no need to put me down as not TTC this cycle :) No POAS for me till about 29 August :)

Hurrah!!!!!! Some light spotting... I think AF has finally arrived. About bloomin' time too - now we can move on! No doubt our long walk today got things moving at last!!!... :happydance: So glad I know where I am now... I hate being in limbo x

Hurrah!!!!!! Some light spotting... I think AF has finally arrived. About bloomin' time too - now we can move on! No doubt our long walk today got things moving at last!!!... :happydance: So glad I know where I am now... I hate being in limbo x

Glad your limbo seems to be ending :thumbup:

Loads and loads of :dust: for your new cycle :dust:

Glad your limbo seems to be ending :thumbup:

Loads and loads of :dust: for your new cycle :dust:

Thanks Macwooly x
As this was our 1st TTC I was getting rather worried about my AF so feel more peacefull now I'm 'back in the saddle' so to speak. Thank you for the baby dust for this cycle - :flower: Sending :dust: to you too :hugs:

No please keep your dust for you :dust:

DH & I aren't TTC this cycle in fact we are only monitoring with the CBFM & temping to ensure we can avoid BDing at my fertile time. For personal reasons an April born baby isn't good for us so I won't be TTC again until August :)

Wendy- I think that is a great idea! Could you also move my test date to the 28th please?

I tested - BFN. Completely white. But still no AF. V confused...

Conina, bitty, sorry about the :bfn: :hugs:, maybe too early?

Macwooly, April baby not ideal here either, but part of me is antsing to get the show on the road... Don't think I have DH convinced so we may not be TTC in July either :-(

CD7 for me, planning on doing OPKs and temping anyways, my last cycle with O on CD20 was weird for me. Hope it goes back to my normal of O on CD16 or CD17...

Our first BFP for July?? ACKKKKKK!!!

Wendy, great idea to start the August thread going! :hugs: Thanks for doing this, you're a star! And our stats for June are GREAT!!! 28% BFP is wonderful!!!!!!!

Junebug :hugs: It is more me than DH who doesn't want to TTC in July but I do feel for you:hugs:

I monitor CM, BBT and use OPKs. Sometimes my ovulation temp surge only happens 2-3 days after my smilie OPK, maybe you O'ed a bit later and you're actually only 10-11DPO!!!

SMEP starting today Wendy? :winkwink: DH won't know what hit him :rofl:

I'm starting OPKs in 5 days!!!

Am bummed you think the :witch: is around the corner but it will be good for you to know that you cycle is on track and can look forward to this one.

SMEP starting today Wendy? :winkwink: DH won't know what hit him :rofl:

I'm starting OPKs in 5 days!!!

Absolutely! LOL

Hes not home from work yet so i am hoping to have DS fed, bathed and in his bed by the time he gets here so theres no chance of escape. Am just gonna pounce when he puts the key in the door. \\:D/

Hes then got a night off, just as well or he would be :argh: :haha:

i think i will start will the OPK's around cd12. i dont think there is any point in doing it any earlier unless i get EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->