July testers - Over 35

Hi Bubba, I would normally test arounf 6pm ish. Its the one time i can guarantee that i am home each night. Tested this morning though because i felt really bloated and had pain in my right side but it was negative. Doing the SMEP though so if i do O sooner than normal i am still getting some :sex: in.

Jax you have made me so happy - 2 and a half weeks till I don't have to worry about school children running in front of my car as I take Tiny to her regular vet appointment at school kicking out time :happydance:

I agree, I reckon half of them are on a death wish!! But, the flip side is Tesco's will be rammed....ugh....

Jax you have made me so happy - 2 and a half weeks till I don't have to worry about school children running in front of my car as I take Tiny to her regular vet appointment at school kicking out time :happydance:

I agree, I reckon half of them are on a death wish!! But, the flip side is Tesco's will be rammed....ugh....

Ah but I am one those rare and much talked about shoppers as I shop in Tesco between 2-4am :) Not many kids in their at that time :happydance:

Do you girls take a few opk a day ? It's tricky because I really up my fluids so trying to find a time where my urine will be strong enough is tricky ? The last test I did today 1 15 was neg but so weak I could only just make it out ? Any advice would be great:flower:

Buy ClearBlue Digi's they are by far the best on the market. No guessing either. Everytime i've used them i've always got a BFP and test late afternoon/early evening at the same time everyday. Good luck hun xxx

Conina sorry :witch: got you, :hugs:!

Bubba, FMU is not good as LH production starts early morning and not enough is in our bloods to give us good OPK readings. I test around 6PM every day. And sure enough, faint + with IC for the last 2 days...

Wendy sorry your cycle is confusing you! Try another OPK after work, early morning may not be accurate! AND SMEP continue as planned, you WILL O sometime this month!!! :hugs:

SMEP continues here, :sex: on menu tonight!

Good luck to today's testers!!!

So I'm still very confused by this: EWCM yesterday, CD7 and today, CD8. Faintly positive OPK. I O'ed at CD20 last month, and normally (when not nursing, as I still was a bit last month) it is CD16 or 17. Could I really be O'ing sooooooo early?? Guess I'll just keep doing OPKs to see if they get darker, and temping??
Hi,

Love your daughters pic - sooo cute!

I am guessing because you are nursing your O could be all over the place.
Make sure you are testing twice a day - early afternoon - then again in the eve. You may have just had a surge but will not O till later - so keep an eye on the opk's!
:change:

Do you girls take a few opk a day ? It's tricky because I really up my fluids so trying to find a time where my urine will be strong enough is tricky ? The last test I did today 1 15 was neg but so weak I could only just make it out ? Any advice would be great:flower:
Don't take in early morn as Junebug said as LH is produced then and may not show up.
I heard it is best to take OPK's twice a day - early afternoon and then again later in the eve.

Ah but I am one those rare and much talked about shoppers as I shop in Tesco between 2-4am :) Not many kids in their at that time :happydance:

OMG!:shock:

Good luck Struth , and any other testers .:thumbup:
Macwooly , sounds interesting but I can hear in your words your trying not to read too much into the temp rise . I'm hoping super hard.:flower:
Thanks for the opk advice. When we get to Oz I'll buy the clear blue here they're 69$ for 5 ! As it is I'm paying 29$ . :shock::shock:Funnily enough there was something written in the British papers today about clear blue being more accurate than going by the calendar. Not a very surprising study outcome but encouraging all the same. Perhaps I'll start buying on line ones ?
Anyway were both feeling very relaxed the packers came today and I didn't need to lift a finger . Were camping a bit but got the essentials ( especially the ttc essentials :winkwink:) so its down to business smep style tonight :happydance: Junebug your using 'frisky' made me laugh haven't heard that in ages :haha:
How are you feeling Jodes ? Hope its sinking in little by little . Have you told dh ?:hugs:

OMG!:shock:

Well when DH wakes me with his snoring I can either smoother him with a pillow or shop. So I shop it doesn't end in prison :rofl:

Y'all need to move to NI - schools have been off for a week already!

I should test about 6th July, if this cycle is a winner my due date would be about right for my birthday. Last time I got a bfp it was this month last year, sadly ended in mc but I still think of this as my lucky month. Fingers crossed for all of us on here, lets see some nice bfp for July!!

Good luck testing today!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Struth , and any other testers .:thumbup:
Macwooly , sounds interesting but I can hear in your words your trying not to read too much into the temp rise . I'm hoping super hard.:flower:
Thanks for the opk advice. When we get to Oz I'll buy the clear blue here they're 69$ for 5 ! As it is I'm paying 29$ . :shock::shock:Funnily enough there was something written in the British papers today about clear blue being more accurate than going by the calendar. Not a very surprising study outcome but encouraging all the same. Perhaps I'll start buying on line ones ?
Anyway were both feeling very relaxed the packers came today and I didn't need to lift a finger . Were camping a bit but got the essentials ( especially the ttc essentials :winkwink:) so its down to business smep style tonight :happydance: Junebug your using 'frisky' made me laugh haven't heard that in ages :haha:
How are you feeling Jodes ? Hope its sinking in little by little . Have you told dh ?:hugs:

Yes you can get them from amazon for £22.00 for a pack of 20 good value considering they are £20.00 for 7 in the supermarkets. Granted they are a little bit more pricey than the One Step but they are just confusing and with a digi you either get a smiley face or no smiley face. I only got to use 6 last cycle and once you get your surge no need to keep testing just have plenty of :sex: I'm ok thanks just feeling tired and my back is aching. Yes i have told my DH :haha: fortuately he isn't a blabbermouth!!!!!! Need to make sure the kids don't find out otherwise the whole world will know :haha: :hugs:xx

Good luck with the move x

So I'm still very confused by this: EWCM yesterday, CD7 and today, CD8. Faintly positive OPK. I O'ed at CD20 last month, and normally (when not nursing, as I still was a bit last month) it is CD16 or 17. Could I really be O'ing sooooooo early?? Guess I'll just keep doing OPKs to see if they get darker, and temping??
Hi,

Love your daughters pic - sooo cute!

I am guessing because you are nursing your O could be all over the place.
Make sure you are testing twice a day - early afternoon - then again in the eve. You may have just had a surge but will not O till later - so keep an eye on the opk's!
:change:

Thanks CedarWood, my DD actually self-weaned mid-June (much to my dismay) and I haven't nursed since then. That is probably what caused my later O during my last cycle, 3-4 days later than my normal. For that cycle I was as you suggested testing twice per day, because my BBT was all over the map until the nursing hormones cleared...

My BBT is normal now, SMEP continues. Did not notice any EWCM today, strange... I think I'm all over the place but will continue :sex: every 1-2 days until O confirmed with OPKs AND BBT!

For the record, I do use the ClearBlue digital monitor once the IC test band is as dark as the control band, but in the days leading up to O, I love that with the IC bands you can start seeing faint test bands appearing (which would show up as negative on the ClearBlue) and see them getting darker and darker as you near ovulation!

For the record, I do use the ClearBlue digital monitor once the IC test band is as dark as the control band, but in the days leading up to O, I love that with the IC bands you can start seeing faint test bands appearing (which would show up as negative on the ClearBlue) and see them getting darker and darker as you near ovulation!

I'm guilty of that one too Junebug!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->