July testers - Over 35

Okay - so I am a little bit confused this morning. According to FF it is my testing day today so who I am to resist! However, it is a bfn which I was expecting as I have been spotting for a number of days and seem to be following the usual pattern towards AF.

However, look at my temps (click on my ticker).....? Maybe I am coming down with something?

What do you think ladies?

Looks promising! FXed!

Does anyone know how long you should wait to test after implantation bleeding?

Jojo;-)
After implantation, one needs to wait at least 2-3 days for HcG to be shown in any reasonable amount (15mIU for blood test) to show positive. For early HPT (urine test), HcG needs to reach 25mIU which can usually be reached within 5 days after implantation.

Struth - I have no idea hun. What type of hpt did you use?

TaylrMade2011 - I think the earliest is 10DPO maybe leave it a few days before using an ic hpt.

AFM my mood continued to be foul just where my OH was concerned how I didn't :gun:when he turned me down last night I'll never know I also had a mild tummy ache but, mood lightened considerably when he caved and we :sex: so we will see in about 10 days or so. I know I'll test earlier than 19/07 being a poas addict and all that:rofl:

Just an IC - it is 10miu though?

If AF stays away I might go a grab a FRER for tomorrow's FMU. Am not getting my hopes up though as everything but temps indicate that AF is just around the corner!

Morning girls,

Well after the spotting yesterday and all the sleep i had i felt great but this mornign i am so bloated with OV type pains on my right side. it actually feels like AF is on her way. That cannot be right? What the hell is going on? POAS this morning and the OPK is negative. my body is obviously messed up a little from the CP but surely AF cannot come this quicky. I only stopped bleeding a couple of days ago. Very strange. We're going to :sex: tonight anyway as its CD8 but i just know that this wont be an ordinary cycle.

Good luck all testers for today. Lets see those BFP's.
:dust:

W
x

hi Wendy , I hope the aches go away. I took a few cycles to get back to normal , this might not be the case for you though hun. Stick to the plan you never know . Some women talk about being suer fertile post cp .
I hope so Wendy . Hang in there .:hugs:

Looks like the :witch: caught me after all :cry: I was really starting to think it could be our month...

Struth - I'll keep my fx that this is your cycle hun. How do you feel in yourself? Do you feel like you are coming down with something?

Wendy - all you can do is stick to the SMEP. when is the best time to use opk's? I thought it was afternoon/evening. I know the cbfm uses fmu. I'll keep my fx that it works for you this cycle hun.

Conina - :hugs: sorry that the wicked:witch: has got you hun.

Greenfingers & Conina sorry the old :witch: got you :hugs:

Struth I really can't help with what's happening with your temps so sorry :hugs: But maybe if not AF tomorrow buy a different test and test again.

Wendy sorry your body is confusing you :hugs: I really don't know if you could have another AF so soon but just stick with your SMEP and see what happens :hugs::dust:

AFM I seriously expected the old hag today due to my pre AF symptoms for the past 48 hours and the fact that they were exactly the same as AF symptoms last cycle. But today hardly any spotting and my temp has shot up :shrug: Was a cooler night last night but all other conditions same as every other night for the past 2 cycles so who knows.

But I'm happy to play the waiting game and if no AF by Sunday then I will POAS and see what happens :)

Struth - I'll keep my fx that this is your cycle hun. How do you feel in yourself? Do you feel like you are coming down with something?

Wendy - all you can do is stick to the SMEP. when is the best time to use opk's? I thought it was afternoon/evening. I know the cbfm uses fmu. I'll keep my fx that it works for you this cycle hun.

Conina - :hugs: sorry that the wicked:witch: has got you hun.

I feel fine - no illness at all! Perhaps it is just one of those odd unexplainable things!

Struth I really can't help with what's happening with your temps so sorry :hugs: But maybe if not AF tomorrow buy a different test and test again.

Wendy sorry your body is confusing you :hugs: I really don't know if you could have another AF so soon but just stick with your SMEP and see what happens :hugs::dust:

AFM I seriously expected the old hag today due to my pre AF symptoms for the past 48 hours and the fact that they were exactly the same as AF symptoms last cycle. But today hardly any spotting and my temp has shot up :shrug: Was a cooler night last night but all other conditions same as every other night for the past 2 cycles so who knows.

But I'm happy to play the waiting game and if no AF by Sunday then I will POAS and see what happens :)

I think I might pick up a FRER and if AF stays away test tomorrow or the day after.

Seems that you are in a similar position?! Keep us posted as to how you get on!

Struth I really hope AF leaves you alone and you get a BFP in the next day or so when you test :dust:

I will keep you posted but just don't feel any different to how I normally do when AF is due so expecting to see her soon but that's ok I've prepared myself for her now :)

Never got to my testing date, seems I will never have a 14 day LP! Good luck to everyone else in July, let's see the stats even better than June.

Hi hun,

your ticker says 13dpo. Have you tested? planning to test?

Sorry i am a POAS addict and could never wait till 13dpo but i suppose with a longer LP ut could be fae to early.

Good luck hun.

No sorry i wasn't clear, the witch got me today so will mark tomorrow as day 1!

:hugs:

No sorry for not being clearer, the witch go me today, I will Mark tomorrow as day 1! No point wasting a stick me thinks x x

Sorry the horrible witch got you this cycle :flower::hugs:

I think I might pick up a FRER and if AF stays away test tomorrow or the day after.

Seems that you are in a similar position?! Keep us posted as to how you get on!

Good luck i hope you get your BFP xx

Conina - Am so sorry the bitch caught you. :hugs:

Will do another OPK tonight but i do think its far to early and i really expected to either O on time this month or a little later. Definately sticking to the SMEP plan though and pray that it works this month as well as last.

W

Do you girls take a few opk a day ? It's tricky because I really up my fluids so trying to find a time where my urine will be strong enough is tricky ? The last test I did today 1 15 was neg but so weak I could only just make it out ? Any advice would be great:flower:

Morning :flower:

Greenfingers and Conina - sorry AF gotcha, one day she will honestly get the hint that she's not welcome :growlmad:

Macwooly - got everything Xed that you get to POAS with me at the weekend!!!!:happydance:

Bubba - I only get time to OPK once a day and usually do it when I get home from work (about 4:30ish), the one's that I use say not to use FMU as it gives a false reading. I'm sure I read somewhere that O usually occurs early afternoon???? If it's weak then start doing the warm up laps the + will be there soon!!!!:thumbup:

Wendy - sorry that things seem all to cock at the moment, sleep is always best for you when your body has been through a ruff time, keep going with the SMEP you've got nothing to lose and all to gain!!

Struth - good luck with the testing, don't buy a test yet otherwise you'll be tempted to POAS too early!!!!

AFM - CD25, just waiting, drumming my fingers on my desk, da, de, dar.....actually I'm SO busy at work, two and a half weeks til the end of term and hysteria is hitting!! Trying not to log on as much during the day, I mean this job just gets in the way of my BnB chat!!!

Loads luv and dust everyone xXx

:dust::dust::dust:

Jax you have made me so happy - 2 and a half weeks till I don't have to worry about school children running in front of my car as I take Tiny to her regular vet appointment at school kicking out time :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->