July testers - Over 35

Good luck Macwooly i can feel it's going to be soon for you. Hang on in there and don't let your SIL get to you. Boo to her!!!!

Well everyone i caved in and did a test and got a :bfp: lets hope my little bean sticks this time. :happydance:

Good luck to all the other testers today and i will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed! :hugs: J xx
YAY! Congratulations!!!! :happydance::thumbup:

:wave: to all the new ladies, here's hoping for a flurry of BFPs!

Congratulations jodes, fantastic news! Wishing you a relaxing 9 months. x x

SMEP...yep, count me in! x x

well....ovulation is today and tomorrow for me so i will be testing around the 20th but knowing me i will start testing around the 14th because i am an addict

good luck july testers :)

Welcome aboard. Good luck for the 14th hun.

:dust:

Me too - I wanna join:flower:

I am 5dpo today so testing soon!

Hi there and welcome aboard. I will put you down for the 14th for now hun. Let me know what date you'd prefer.

Hope this is your month.

:dust:

Great to see many new testers for this month. Hoping this month is OUR month.

I have slept today from 3pm until 10:15pm. I was shattered and really need it. A night off from :sex: tonight but all systems go again tomorrow. Had a little spotting this morning but it seems to has stopped now.

x

Wendy I keep forgetting to mention that your avatar pic is just stunning! What a beautiful bride you were!!!

Wendy I keep forgetting to mention that your avatar pic is just stunning! What a beautiful bride you were!!!

Thanks hun, it seems like a lifetime ago. We've been married 4 years this year. Its flown in.

Never got to my testing date, seems I will never have a 14 day LP! Good luck to everyone else in July, let's see the stats even better than June.

Never got to my testing date, seems I will never have a 14 day LP! Good luck to everyone else in July, let's see the stats even better than June.

Hi hun,

your ticker says 13dpo. Have you tested? planning to test?

Sorry i am a POAS addict and could never wait till 13dpo but i suppose with a longer LP ut could be fae to early.

Good luck hun.

:hugs:

Hi hun,

Sorry i am a POAS addict and could never wait till 13dpo but i suppose with a longer LP ut could be fae to early.

Good luck hun.

No sorry i wasn't clear, the witch got me today so will mark tomorrow as day 1!

No sorry for not being clearer, the witch go me today, I will Mark tomorrow as day 1! No point wasting a stick me thinks x x

Hi hun,

Good luck hun.

No sorry i wasn't clear, the witch got me today so will mark tomorrow as day 1!

No sorry for not being clearer, the witch go me today, I will Mark tomorrow as day 1! No point wasting a stick me thinks x x

aww hun, i'm so sorry she caught you. :hugs:

Can I join this thread? Planning to test on July 16.

So I'm still very confused by this: EWCM yesterday, CD7 and today, CD8. Faintly positive OPK. I O'ed at CD20 last month, and normally (when not nursing, as I still was a bit last month) it is CD16 or 17. Could I really be O'ing sooooooo early?? Guess I'll just keep doing OPKs to see if they get darker, and temping??

Awwww GreenFingers sorry the :witch: got you :-(
Welcome Velo!

So I'm still very confused by this: EWCM yesterday, CD7 and today, CD8. Faintly positive OPK. I O'ed at CD20 last month, and normally (when not nursing, as I still was a bit last month) it is CD16 or 17. Could I really be O'ing sooooooo early?? Guess I'll just keep doing OPKs to see if they get darker, and temping??

I am anxious to see what your temp does tomorrow. :hugs:

Okay - so I am a little bit confused this morning. According to FF it is my testing day today so who I am to resist! However, it is a bfn which I was expecting as I have been spotting for a number of days and seem to be following the usual pattern towards AF.

However, look at my temps (click on my ticker).....? Maybe I am coming down with something?

What do you think ladies?

Does anyone know how long you should wait to test after implantation bleeding?

Jojo;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"