July testers - Over 35

:hugs: to those visited by :witch:...and :dust: to next cycle....

This is my 3rd cycle trying and I swear I feel like I'm going nuts. Every cycle so far I've thought I felt "different" just to then get a BFN. Sadly, my DH only 1/2 listens to my "symptoms" now...which makes me feel even more nuts. :wacko:

Hence...I've come here to vent to others who can understand me. I'm 7dpo, crampy, EMOTIONAL, and spotting in cm. I haven't said anything to DH this time because if it ends up being a BFN, then he'll be even more convinced that I'm nuts.

Anyway...thanks to you guys for being a sounding board....I'm really glad I found this place....:hugs:

Glad you are here and that we can help! :hugs:

But I am telling you, you are going to drive yourself bonkers if you symptom spot. I know it is hard, but it will really get you nowhere. I have been at this for a very long time and have 'felt pregnant' more than once.

The first real symptom is a late AF. But, I do start testing very very early, so don't listen to me on that one, lol. :flower:

:hugs: to those visited by :witch:...and :dust: to next cycle....

This is my 3rd cycle trying and I swear I feel like I'm going nuts. Every cycle so far I've thought I felt "different" just to then get a BFN. Sadly, my DH only 1/2 listens to my "symptoms" now...which makes me feel even more nuts. :wacko:

Hence...I've come here to vent to others who can understand me. I'm 7dpo, crampy, EMOTIONAL, and spotting in cm. I haven't said anything to DH this time because if it ends up being a BFN, then he'll be even more convinced that I'm nuts.

Anyway...thanks to you guys for being a sounding board....I'm really glad I found this place....:hugs:

Glad you are here and that we can help! :hugs:

But I am telling you, you are going to drive yourself bonkers if you symptom spot. I know it is hard, but it will really get you nowhere. I have been at this for a very long time and have 'felt pregnant' more than once.

The first real symptom is a late AF. But, I do starte testing very very early, so don't listen to me on that one, lol. :flower:

You're right....it's partly my obsessive nature...so it's hard to not hyperfocus on these things....:dohh:

LOL I even started doubting when I ovulated cause I was spotting RIGHT AFTER ovulation but not quite far enough for implantation...and I am VERY tired too so you ladies are not alone LOL...plus my temp had a HUGE dip way before the OPKs showed +

Hi girls,

I'm so messed up. Theres more spotting(its red). Any ideas what this could be? The blleding finished up 2 days ago but today i felt sharp pains on the right hand side and am very bloated and now this. The sharp pains have gone but now i have a dull crampy pain.

Do you think i should continue with SMEP as planned and :sex: tonight or leave it another couple of days?

??????
??

Wendy I would say it depends on how you feel. If you are up for it then do it, if it is uncomfortable at this point then hold off...where are you on the cycle? your banner says you are 7 days away from Ovulation

Wendy, I agree with LL. Do what you are comfortable with; if you don't feel ready tonight or tomorrow night then don't; it's not worth putting you off the entire cycle.

Wendy I would say it depends on how you feel. If you are up for it then do it, if it is uncomfortable at this point then hold off...where are you on the cycle? your banner says you are 7 days away from Ovulation

I counted CD1 as the first full flow day after the CP. it was all over and done with 2 days ago until this mornings pain and now the spotting. Was doing SMEP so i should BD on day 6 and day 8(today) but i am wondering if there is any point if i am spotting just now.

I'm trying so hard no to symptom spot, but my DH is doing it for me! Yesterday I didn't want my grilled chicken at dinner, just the vegs, and later DH said "I wasn't going to say anything, but you had a serious aversion to plain chicken when you were pregnant with Hope." Really dude? I just didn't want the chicken. haha

Just found this thread.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/531835-spotting-before-ovulation.html

Do you think it could be this?

As soon as i need to P i will do an OPK. I really didnt think i would O early this month. In fact i assumed it would be late.

Sorry TMI coming up:

I actually feel that bloated like i need a huge almighty fart.

I'm trying so hard no to symptom spot, but my DH is doing it for me! Yesterday I didn't want my grilled chicken at dinner, just the vegs, and later DH said "I wasn't going to say anything, but you had a serious aversion to plain chicken when you were pregnant with Hope." Really dude? I just didn't want the chicken. haha

oooo looking good. Everything crossed for you. Well done DH for noticing.

:hugs:

Just found this thread.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/531835-spotting-before-ovulation.html

As soon as i need to P i will do an OPK. I really didnt think i would O early this month. In fact i assumed it would be late.

Sorry TMI coming up:

Could be O spotting!

Push on your belly hard - it may get some of that gas out. ;)

that may be... I did something similar this month too but it was AFTER Ovulation... although if you look at my temps on CD9 it was as far down as it has been...yet I did not get a +OPK until CD 12... spotted on CD 14 and 15...so I don't know what the heck is going on...guess I will find out soon enough LOL

oooo looking good. Everything crossed for you. Well done DH for noticing.

:hugs:

Thanks :) I was kinda shocked that he remembered the chicken thing. I don't give him enough credit sometimes. haha

Just found this thread.

Sorry TMI coming up:

Could be O spotting!

Push on your belly hard - it may get some of that gas out. ;)

Lol tried that and the fetal position with my knees up at my chest which would normally work. I really hope its either wind or O.

that may be... I did something similar this month too but it was AFTER Ovulation... although if you look at my temps on CD9 it was as far down as it has been...yet I did not get a +OPK until CD 12... spotted on CD 14 and 15...so I don't know what the heck is going on...guess I will find out soon enough LOL

Its so frustrating what our bodies go through each month and a lot is unexplained. i suppose though we would probably not notice if we werent ttc.

Popped some pills for wind just in case and i will take some co-codamol later so we can DTD.

indeed, I could care less if I were not monitoring every little thing LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->