July testers - Over 35

Hi girls,

I'm so messed up. Theres more spotting(its red). Any ideas what this could be? The blleding finished up 2 days ago but today i felt sharp pains on the right hand side and am very bloated and now this. The sharp pains have gone but now i have a dull crampy pain.

Do you think i should continue with SMEP as planned and :sex: tonight or leave it another couple of days?

??????
??

Hi Wendy i've been through this and i suggest you leave it completely for this cycle. I know its hard but you need to give your body a rest from your mc. I didn't and i became pregnant again and i had another mc shortly afterwards which left me poorly with an infection. You need to let everything flush out. I would also suggest you go and see your doctor if your concerned. I hope this has helped and i don't want to sound patronising! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs: xx

Hi girls,

I'm so messed up. Theres more spotting(its red). Any ideas what this could be? The blleding finished up 2 days ago but today i felt sharp pains on the right hand side and am very bloated and now this. The sharp pains have gone but now i have a dull crampy pain.

Do you think i should continue with SMEP as planned and :sex: tonight or leave it another couple of days?

??????
??

Hi Wendy i've been through this and i suggest you leave it completely for this cycle. I know its hard but you need to give your body a rest from your mc. I didn't and i became pregnant again and i had another mc shortly afterwards which left me poorly with an infection. You need to let everything flush out. I would also suggest you go and see your doctor if your concerned. I hope this has helped and i don't want to sound patronising! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs: xx

After my MC in April, that's what my doc said - to wait 1 cycle to try again. Some docs say to try again right away and some tell you to wait more than one cycle. I would ask your doc and see what he/she thinks and go from there.

Fx it all works out for you! :)

I spoke to my GP last week as she said as the CP was so early and that most people would just assume it was a late period so there was no reason to wait so we decided to go for it. I didnt expect this though.
Did an OPK. Not quite a positive but i dont think its far off as the line was lighter than the test line but not by much. Think i might just give the :sex: a miss tonight and catch up tomorrow night.

Thanks for all the replies girls.

x

Sorry to those who are having a visit from the :witch: x x

Wendy - I get the 'I really need a huge fart' feeling when i'm about to ovulate. Good luck. x x

Jodes - congrats on the BFP - glad some of this baby dust is finally working. You're the only confirmed one correct?

Wendy - hope you feel better soon.

I'll do my first POAS on Friday - I have so many I can't wait until Sunday. Plus I'll probably forget them at work again.

So how many girls are out so far? I haven't checked page 1 to see if you are recording results there. I've read through all the posts since Friday and we've been a busy group.

So this is my 2 cents - Many of you have mentioned symptom spotting and I know somewhere I read that pre-AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are almost identical...so that is why I stopped doing it. And the fact I've thought I was preggers 3 times and went out and bought digital pregnancy tests - $$ down the drain.

Someone was talking about baby aspirin - I was taking it to help get more blood flow to the uterus. But I always stopped once I ovulated. Then I read it was good to orgasm while TTC b/c it releases fertile EWCM....I changed to that method! I haven't had any results yet, but I'm having fun with it! :fool:

Wendy I just saw page 1! Thanks for adding me and recording everyone's results!

So Struth - I took a peek at your chart and it looks like you're close...when will you test again?

Hi Jennjenn :wave: I would like to say that I don't know but who am I kidding! I bought some FRERs on the way home tonight and so if AF stays away I will test again tomorrow :blush: :haha:

My testing day on FF was today - my LP has been quite short since BCP. Last month it was 12 days so I should be due on tomorrow if it were to stay the same.

Hi Jennjenn :wave: I would like to say that I don't know but who am I kidding! I bought some FRERs on the way home tonight and so if AF stays away I will test again tomorrow :blush: :haha:

My testing day on FF was today - my LP has been quite short since BCP. Last month it was 12 days so I should be due on tomorrow if it were to stay the same.

Well I hope that the old :witch: has lost directions to yours when she stopped off with me today. I'll clamp her broom and break the satnav off it :)

Well I hope that the old :witch: has lost directions to yours when she stopped off with me today. I'll clamp her broom and break the satnav off it :)

Loving the imagery Macwooly!

Add me to the list I am ovulating today and will test on July 20th if not sooner.

Yes Macwooly - that is funny. I like your banner for Journal Stalkers - that's me! I'm thinking about going back to BBT until OV is confirmed. I just can't do BBT all the time in the TWW b/c I literally would cry each time my temp went down. And starting the day at 6:30 am crying is not healthy!

Struth - Good luck tomorrow AM with your FRER :dust:

question for anyone with ovulation pain. If you hurt more on one side than the other, does that mean that side is the one you are ovulating on? I have one tube blocked and one open so trying to determine if it is even worth it to try and test every month. If I know which side I am o'ing on I can just test on the months that I know I am o'ing on the open side.

I'm not sure but think I read somewhere that most people feel ovulation pain in their right side - but they can't ovulate from their right ovary every time can they? I'm not sure if it works like that :shrug:

Sorry I am not experienced with OV pain. I've never had anything noticeable and regular, and if I did I probably thought it was gas! :dohh:

Well, I can't speak for everyone AmyC but I can tell you that last month I thought I had definately ovulated from my left ovary. I had a transvaginal songram to confirm and the doc told me that I had ovulated from my right. I told her I thought that was weird since I had so many cramps on the left side. She then checked the left side and said "Actually, it looks like you ovulated from the left too." So who knows lol!

Add me to the list I am ovulating today and will test on July 20th if not sooner.

I always get OV pain on the right to begin with but then turns into a dull like pain all over. Its always the same and followed quickly by EWCM and a +OPK.
Not much help to you i know.

i would guess though that the side thats giving you the sharp pain in the one thats about to pop but that doesnt mean that you couldnt OV from both in the same cycle on the same day.

Added you to the list.

:dust:

pleaser update me with a :witch:, she got me today, at least she came 1 day early!
back to the clinic on friday for another round, quite excited really as I do feel Im another month closer to my bfp.
come on ladies, I want to see a lot more flashing BFPs on the list, good luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->