July testers - Over 35

pleaser update me with a :witch:, she got me today, at least she came 1 day early!
back to the clinic on friday for another round, quite excited really as I do feel Im another month closer to my bfp.
come on ladies, I want to see a lot more flashing BFPs on the list, good luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry she got you :growlmad:

But I am with you - I want to see a lot more, too!!!

pleaser update me with a :witch:, she got me today, at least she came 1 day early!
back to the clinic on friday for another round, quite excited really as I do feel Im another month closer to my bfp.
come on ladies, I want to see a lot more flashing BFPs on the list, good luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sarah. sorry that :witch: got you :hugs::hugs:, but it's great that you are so positive and energised about trying the Clomid - and thank you for posting the Clomid thread to share experiences, it's really informative.

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/Victory.gif to the witch. Sorry she got you this month hun.

:hugs:

Hi all! I can't remember whether I've introduced myself on this thread or not! Anyway, yeah I'm in if I can - due to test maybe from the 15th onwards.... maybe... hopefully....

I'm swingly wildly between pessimism and optimism at the moment - hate that! (better than pessimism-pessimism I guess :D)

FX for all!

Hey has anyone tried pineapple for implantation encouraging? Read about it somewhere, thought I'd add it into the mix this month... why not...

:hugs:

Hi all! I can't remember whether I've introduced myself on this thread or not! Anyway, yeah I'm in if I can - due to test maybe from the 15th onwards.... maybe... hopefully....

I'm swingly wildly between pessimism and optimism at the moment - hate that! (better than pessimism-pessimism I guess :D)

FX for all!

Hi there,

Welcome aboard. Wishing you lots of luck for the 15th.

:dust:

Hi ladies:hi:
Can i join too? Im on my 2nd round of Clomid and im waiting to ovulate. I think ill be due AF around the 20 something of this month. Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust::dust:

Hi ladies:hi:
Can i join too? Im on my 2nd round of Clomid and im waiting to ovulate. I think ill be due AF around the 20 something of this month. Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust::dust:

Hope the 2nd clomid cycle is the one that gives you that long awaited BFP.

:dust:

Still waiting on AF.... Nothing! I keep testing BFN! Congrats JODES and SILKTREE! I will keep you guys posted but pretty certain I am out.

Fingers crossed Lilly!!!

Sarah, sorry :witch: got you :-( Good luck with your next cycle!!!

Stuth I looked at your temps, definitely encouraging, fingers crossed for you too!!!

Still having faint + IC OPKs today (3rd day in a row). Off to seduce DH :haha:

question for anyone with ovulation pain. If you hurt more on one side than the other, does that mean that side is the one you are ovulating on? I have one tube blocked and one open so trying to determine if it is even worth it to try and test every month. If I know which side I am o'ing on I can just test on the months that I know I am o'ing on the open side.

I sometimes get O pain on both sides but one usually predominates. From when I have had ultrasounds my guesses have been backed up bu follies. So I would say you are probably right if one side has more pain than another.

Hey has anyone tried pineapple for implantation encouraging? Read about it somewhere, thought I'd add it into the mix this month... why not...
I have heard about this but not tried - I think it is the core that is supposed to be best.

I have heard about this but not tried - I think it is the core that is supposed to be best.

Hi yeah I've since read more about it and that seems to be the case - core only. In fact the rest of it can be actively BAD for pregnant women, can cause miscarriage (although I think that was unripe pineapple, and lots of it, specifically). Anyway I only found this out after 2 days of eating a fair bit of it - doh. So feel a bit nervous/stupid about it (sure its all fine though!) You really have to research all these supposed 'fertility aides' loads eh....

Hi guys,

We are a chatty group - it is hard to keep up:flower:!

Sarah - sorry about the witch:gun:

Wendy - good luck with bding. Cycles can be off after a mc - so maybe you will O early. When I have had very early mc's - chem pregnancies I sometimes sill O at the regular time even though AF was late.

Good luck :spermy: to everyone near O!

Well am 7 dpo today and last night got lots of clear watery discharge. I happened to me in May when I had a chemical pregnancy. At 5dpo I had tons of watery discharge I thought I was bleeding. We were on holiday and when I finally found a bathroom I saw it was just watery cm but lots. So hoping the watery cm is a good sign that maybe something is happening. I guess it means an estrogen surge.
I have been getting some twinges and pokes but have put them down to normal prog effects after O.

Hi yeah I've since read more about it and that seems to be the case - core only. In fact the rest of it can be actively BAD for pregnant women, can cause miscarriage (although I think that was unripe pineapple, and lots of it, specifically). Anyway I only found this out after 2 days of eating a fair bit of it - doh. So feel a bit nervous/stupid about it (sure its all fine though!) You really have to research all these supposed 'fertility aides' loads eh....
hehe - I think you are ok:) I am not pos but think the core stuff is made into pill form. I am so pilled/supped up that I have not tried it tho.

Morning ladies...

I woke this morning and my temp had gone up again, went to the toilet and nothing when I wiped, so I tested and.... I got a really light but definitely there :bfp: on a FRER.

OMG.... I'm shaking. The OH in still in bed and won't be up for a couple of hours. Not sure how to break it to him - I hadn't mentioned my chart or anything to him. He's geared up for gynae appointments, SA results, and the long haul...!

MacWooly - :hugs::hugs: that the ole :witch:bag got you not fair.

Sarah - :hugs::hugs: that the ole :witch:bag got you to hun

Wendy - I had 2 mc's before falling pg with DD. We waited 3 cycle before TTC again after the 1st then, we started TTC again straight away after the 2nd. Made no difference to us as it took exactly the same amount of time to fall pg both times! I think you also need to do what feels right for you as well as following medical advice. Finger firmly crossed that you get a sticky BFP this cycle hun.

Struth - Fx for testing hun.

AFM we will just keep :sex: until I get my bfp or :witch:arrives

Struth - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: looks like my good luck wishes this morning worked. Here's to you having a happy and healthy 9mths and a lovely :baby: in your arms at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->