July testers - Over 35

Morning ladies...

I woke this morning and my temp had gone up again, went to the toilet and nothing when I wiped, so I tested and.... I got a really light but definitely there :bfp: on a FRER.

OMG.... I'm shaking. The OH in still in bed and won't be up for a couple of hours. Not sure how to break it to him - I hadn't mentioned my chart or anything to him. He's geared up for gynae appointments, SA results, and the long haul...!

Yayyyy! Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy. x x x x

hi ladies feeling very sad today my pregnancy ended this morning i assume i had a chemical. 3 miscarriages in one year i don't know how much more i can take.

Congratulations struth i am really hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

hi ladies feeling very sad today my pregnancy ended this morning i assume i had a chemical. 3 miscarriages in one year i don't know how much more i can take.

Congratulations struth i am really hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

So sorry for your loss Jodes :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey has anyone tried pineapple for implantation encouraging? Read about it somewhere, thought I'd add it into the mix this month... why not...

I read this about pineapple too and think if you like pineapple it certainly won't hurt to eat it but I eat it almost daily :)

Sarah sorry the old witch got you. Good luck with your new cycle :dust:

Morning ladies...

I woke this morning and my temp had gone up again, went to the toilet and nothing when I wiped, so I tested and.... I got a really light but definitely there :bfp: on a FRER.

OMG.... I'm shaking. The OH in still in bed and won't be up for a couple of hours. Not sure how to break it to him - I hadn't mentioned my chart or anything to him. He's geared up for gynae appointments, SA results, and the long haul...!

Congratulations Struth :D Hope this is a sticky bean and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Morning ladies...

Congrats!:flower:

Morning ladies...

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/fiesta.gif Congratulations hun. Cant wait to hear how DH takes the happy news. I bet he will be super excited.

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Its still pretty raw here so i know how you feel. Its devastating and especially that its happened 3 times for you. We are here for you hun. I couldnt have got through it without this bunch of girls including yourself.

:hugs:

Going for blood test today. Got a faint + (i mean really faint) on 10 dpo, and it was stronger today 11 dpo, but still very faint. My very first second line ever! (I had to make sure I did not buy and use an OPK - that was my first thought) Temps also shot up! Very nervous...Should know by tomorrow. I used two test brands, only one showed though..

Hoping and praying is not an evap!

Wendy can you mark me as being visited by the AF :witch:

So tomorrow will be CD1 for me :)

Here come's the next cycle!!!!:thumbup:

Did you manage to get your Dr's appt sorted?x

Going for blood test today. Got a faint + (i mean really faint) on 10 dpo, and it was stronger today 11 dpo, but still very faint. My very first second line ever! (I had to make sure I did not buy and use an OPK - that was my first thought) Temps also shot up! Very nervous...Should know by tomorrow. I used two test brands, only one showed though..

Oh good luck and keeping FXed that later today you can confirm a BFP :thumbup: Loads and loads of :dust: and sticky thoughts in the meantime :)

pleaser update me with a :witch:, she got me today, at least she came 1 day early!
back to the clinic on friday for another round, quite excited really as I do feel Im another month closer to my bfp.
come on ladies, I want to see a lot more flashing BFPs on the list, good luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sarah - good luck with the next cycle too:thumbup:. I know it sounds funny but I feel the same, according to those fancy stats they shove at us every AF is a month nearer a BFP!!! Keeps me happy anyway:flower:x

Morning ladies...

:yipee::yipee: YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Fab news Struth, congratulations!!! :happydance: xXx

Now someone is not stalking my journal are they? [-X

Got an appointment yesterday :) DH's SA results are a HUGE improvement on 2009 :happydance:

Morphology has gone from poor to normal :happydance: Looks like motility has improved but the results aren't graded so a little confusing :) But count whilst still low has gone from 0.2 X 10^6/ml to 35 X 10^6/ml :happydance: The normal range is 40 X 10^6/ml so not there yet but good grief so close compared to his last results :D And the doctor says such an increase in a man with diabetes is rare :happydance:

So it looks like my change of diet for us both and all the supplements I put him on to control his diabetes have helped the :spermy: loads

The appointment was a normal one and she had medical students in with her so she couldn't sort the next step then so we have a double appointment on 25 July when she is going to sort our referral to an FS :D

She says that the next step is tests & investigations she needs to refer us for anyway as she reckons re-running my bloods will show that all is still in the normal range based on my last results and even allowing for an age related decline.

So even though the old bag is visiting I am a happy lady :D

How are you? Any sign AF may be visiting? I really want to see your BFP this weekend and am keeping all crossed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Jodes :hugs: I'm so sorry this has happened to you again :hugs:

Maybythistime, got EVERYTHING Xed for you hun that it's good news!!! :yipee: Don't forget to come back and tell us xXx

Now someone is not stalking my journal are they? [-X

Got an appointment yesterday :) DH's SA results are a HUGE improvement on 2009 :happydance:

Morphology has gone from poor to normal :happydance: Looks like motility has improved but the results aren't graded so a little confusing :) But count whilst still low has gone from 0.2 X 10^6/ml to 35 X 10^6/ml :happydance: The normal range is 40 X 10^6/ml so not there yet but good grief so close compared to his last results :D And the doctor says such an increase in a man with diabetes is rare :happydance:

So it looks like my change of diet for us both and all the supplements I put him on to control his diabetes have helped the :spermy: loads

The appointment was a normal one and she had medical students in with her so she couldn't sort the next step then so we have a double appointment on 25 July when she is going to sort our referral to an FS :D

She says that the next step is tests & investigations she needs to refer us for anyway as she reckons re-running my bloods will show that all is still in the normal range based on my last results and even allowing for an age related decline.

So even though the old bag is visiting I am a happy lady :D

How are you? Any sign AF may be visiting? I really want to see your BFP this weekend and am keeping all crossed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Oops, okay I'll consider myself told off :trouble: and I'll remember to do a bit of stalking next time!!

Thank you though for rewriting it all here for me to catch up on, and WOW so pleased that things have improved. I am so happy for you both :happydance: feel like doing backflips, blimey what am I going to be like when you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Macwooly, things are looking so good for you now, I'm positive you ARE going to get those gorgeous little :baby::baby::baby:!!!!!

AFM - not feeling anything!! Just sitting here....waiting.....quietly....for either to show up :coffee:

DH is really hoping for :baby::baby::baby: He's already vehicle shopping for one which will fit 3 babies and 4 dogs :D I have told him I need the BFP before the vehicle :haha:

Well I nicked the old hag bag AF :witch: directions to Struth and clamped her broom & broke the satnav and it has worked for Struth so I'm off to search through her bags and nick the directions to your house Jax and ensure the clamp remains on her broom and take a sledgehammer to her satnav then she can leave you alone for 9 months too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->