July testers - Over 35

DH is really hoping for :baby::baby::baby: He's already vehicle shopping for one which will fit 3 babies and 4 dogs :D I have told him I need the BFP before the vehicle :haha:

Well I nicked the old hag bag AF :witch: directions to Struth and clamped her broom & broke the satnav and it has worked for Struth so I'm off to search through her bags and nick the directions to your house Jax and ensure the clamp remains on her broom and take a sledgehammer to her satnav then she can leave you alone for 9 months too :)

You'll need a transit!!!!:haha:

If you would, that'd be wonderful and I will love you forever!!!! :kiss:

Maybe and Struth....:happydance:!

Jodes- :hugs: I am so sorry, I know how disappointing those can be. Here's more :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Wendy - can I join in the July testers please/ I'm not testing until the 30th July - with loads of thanks, Fiona x

Hello, am I ok to join? I'm not testing..........just waiting for AF to arrive, she's due today/tomorrow and I'm feeling really fed up waiting for her as I know she's on her way.........:sad1:

I was really grumpy with my DH this morning too before he went to work which I feel really guilty about................I'm a miserable old cow.

How is everyone else doing?
xx

Hello, am I ok to join? I'm not testing..........just waiting for AF to arrive, she's due today/tomorrow and I'm feeling really fed up waiting for her as I know she's on her way.........:sad1:

I was really grumpy with my DH this morning too before he went to work which I feel really guilty about................I'm a miserable old cow.

xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How do you get the "currently feeling" icon on your profile?

At the top of the screen just above the log out section you will see user name plus some stat info such a unread messages and private message and it will say below these currently feeling

If you click on that you can choose your mood :)

:dance::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:Mabythistime and Struth :happydance::wohoo::headspin:

Jodes :hugs::cry: I'm so sorry for your loss hun...

Thank you! I looked everywhere except there! xx

MacWooly that's great news on DH's :spermy:!!! Hopefully this is all you need to get your :bfp:

:hugs: Sarah69

Jax, :dust: Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

Going for blood test today. Got a faint + (i mean really faint) on 10 dpo, and it was stronger today 11 dpo, but still very faint. My very first second line ever! (I had to make sure I did not buy and use an OPK - that was my first thought) Temps also shot up! Very nervous...Should know by tomorrow. I used two test brands, only one showed though..

Hoping and praying is not an evap!

Wow! Everything crossed that this is your BFP. Come back and tell us how you get on. A line is a line hun so its looking good.

:hugs:

Wendy can you mark me as being visited by the AF :witch:

So tomorrow will be CD1 for me :)

Here come's the next cycle!!!!:thumbup:

Did you manage to get your Dr's appt sorted?x

Now someone is not stalking my journal are they? [-X

Got an appointment yesterday :) DH's SA results are a HUGE improvement on 2009 :happydance:

Morphology has gone from poor to normal :happydance: Looks like motility has improved but the results aren't graded so a little confusing :) But count whilst still low has gone from 0.2 X 10^6/ml to 35 X 10^6/ml :happydance: The normal range is 40 X 10^6/ml so not there yet but good grief so close compared to his last results :D And the doctor says such an increase in a man with diabetes is rare :happydance:

So it looks like my change of diet for us both and all the supplements I put him on to control his diabetes have helped the :spermy: loads

The appointment was a normal one and she had medical students in with her so she couldn't sort the next step then so we have a double appointment on 25 July when she is going to sort our referral to an FS :D

She says that the next step is tests & investigations she needs to refer us for anyway as she reckons re-running my bloods will show that all is still in the normal range based on my last results and even allowing for an age related decline.

So even though the old bag is visiting I am a happy lady :D

How are you? Any sign AF may be visiting? I really want to see your BFP this weekend and am keeping all crossed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Fantastic news hun. :hugs:

xx

Hi hun,

its so frustrating when you know she on her way. :hugs:
You can join our early August testers hun, am sure there will be a few on here with the same cycle and test date.

:dust:

Hi - yes, thank you I will join the Aug testers - onwards and upwards as they say! I will have a cry when AF turns up then I will prepare myself for another month of trying...............:flower:

xx

Sarah - we've all been there, DH'll understand I'm sure.... How about cooking him his fave dinner tonight and snuggling up on the sofa:flower:x

I will be extra nice to him tonight - but he is treating me to fish & chips so his favourite meal will have to wait..............:happydance:

My DH tries to be anywhere but at home just before AF visits me :)

They may not fully understand how we feel but they do understand we're not just grumpy because we want to be :hugs:

I did say to him last night that I didn't think I'd been that moody/grumpy this month - I got this facial expression :shock::shock:

What could it possibly mean..................?

Hi girls trying to catch up with you all. BRILLIANT news Macwooly big smiles all round.
I just got my first proper pos opk , ( spending a fortune on those things soooo pricey here ) anyway following smep. We danced last night , trouble is I'm wondering if trying to do it now three nights in a row is pushing it. What do you reckon. Keep going and see how we go. Hubby had good sa result but worried I'll deplete the good stores if you know what I mean. ??
Hope your all okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->