July testers - Over 35

Jax , not long lovely ! Everything crossed and more :thumbup:
love the bfp :happydance: were on a roll ladies :thumbup:

Jodes Hun , Im so sad for you right now. I know we don't 'know' each other but I also know this ttc lark can get so so tough. Losing a little bean is painful. A lot of us here have been there. My heart broke with everyone. Just know were here when your ready , Highs but more importantly the lows. Take care , be gentle with yourself and I'm thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi ladies feeling very sad today my pregnancy ended this morning i assume i had a chemical. 3 miscarriages in one year i don't know how much more i can take.

Congratulations struth i am really hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

So sorry Jodes - I really feel for you. I don't know what to say :cry: :hugs:

Going for blood test today. Got a faint + (i mean really faint) on 10 dpo, and it was stronger today 11 dpo, but still very faint. My very first second line ever! (I had to make sure I did not buy and use an OPK - that was my first thought) Temps also shot up! Very nervous...Should know by tomorrow. I used two test brands, only one showed though..

Hoping and praying is not an evap!

Congrats Mabythistime - I hope the blood test is good!

I know exactly how you feel - I got a bfp today but I feel like I want some sort of other confirmation. I think I will just have to keep testing until I believe it!

hi ladies feeling very sad today my pregnancy ended this morning i assume i had a chemical. 3 miscarriages in one year i don't know how much more i can take.

So sorry to see this update from you....:hugs::hugs::hugs: :-(

DH is really hoping for :baby::baby::baby: He's already vehicle shopping for one which will fit 3 babies and 4 dogs :D I have told him I need the BFP before the vehicle :haha:

Well I nicked the old hag bag AF :witch: directions to Struth and clamped her broom & broke the satnav and it has worked for Struth so I'm off to search through her bags and nick the directions to your house Jax and ensure the clamp remains on her broom and take a sledgehammer to her satnav then she can leave you alone for 9 months too :)

Love it - thanks for keeping her at bay Macwooly! I owe you one x

Going for blood test today. Got a faint + (i mean really faint) on 10 dpo, and it was stronger today 11 dpo, but still very faint. My very first second line ever! (I had to make sure I did not buy and use an OPK - that was my first thought) Temps also shot up! Very nervous...Should know by tomorrow. I used two test brands, only one showed though..

Hoping and praying is not an evap!

Good luck!! Sounds promising!! :happydance:

Maybethistime , no matter how faint a poss is a poss . Mine never got dark and our dr told us you can't get a false positive , especially if you use different brands of test.
Lovely news enjoy

love the bfp :happydance: were on a roll ladies :thumbup:

Jodes Hun , Im so sad for you right now. I know we don't 'know' each other but I also know this ttc lark can get so so tough. Losing a little bean is painful. A lot of us here have been there. My heart broke with everyone. Just know were here when your ready , Highs but more importantly the lows. Take care , be gentle with yourself and I'm thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's just one of those things i guess. I need to get this investigated. It's been 3 times so far this year something isn't right?! The thing is the doctors don't take you seriously here. I might go private if the doctor won't do any tests. I don't know whether to try this cycle or not? Thanks for your lovely words :hugs::hugs::hugs: back xxx i'll be ok xx

Congratulations struth i am really hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

So sorry Jodes - I really feel for you. I don't know what to say :cry: :hugs:

I know its hard isn't it but i'm fine. Congratulations to you and your DH i really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: xx

I did say to him last night that I didn't think I'd been that moody/grumpy this month - I got this facial expression :shock::shock:

What could it possibly mean..................?

:haha::haha: Sorry Sarah, but that made me laugh!!!:haha:

just joined BnB, but I will be testing on the 12th. I am TRYING to hold out until then, I can't promise I won't give in tomorrow or Saturday.

Jodes we were told we had to mc three times for investigations to start , which is exactly what happened. We never got to the bottom of why for us apart from being extremely deficient in ferratin ( iron stores) . I had infusions for a long time.
Time for them to listen Hun , don't stop until someone does x

Bubba, no worries about depleting "good" :spermy: stores! Men make them fresh and good constantly, wish we could pump out eggs like they do sperm :rofl:

Sarah69, when I was expecting AF the month we conceived Zoëlle, I also had all the normal AF symptoms so was convinced we had missed the egg. The first symptom of pregnancy is late AF, so fingers still crossed for you! :hugs:

just joined BnB, but I will be testing on the 12th. I am TRYING to hold out until then, I can't promise I won't give in tomorrow or Saturday.

Welcome! How many days post-O will you be tomorrow?? I can't hold back from starting at 11DPO, especially if you have those cheap and handy internet dip strips on hand! :thumbup:

Thanks Bubba:winkwink:!! What will be, will be, but I so wanna use that BFP smilie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to your :sex: I've read on here some do every night when they get a + OPK but have to say I'm an every other kinda girl. As your DH has :thumbup::spermy: go for it and then have a:sleep: How's the 'camping' going? xXx:kiss:

Hiya! :hi:

Don't buy any HPT's, then you won't be tempted!!!!!!!!

Bubba, no worries about depleting "good" :spermy: stores! Men make them fresh and good constantly, wish we could pump out eggs like they do sperm :rofl:

With you on that one Junebug!!!!:haha:

Hi Jax , camping fine we decided it took us back to our student days , fun for a short while !
Right well that's all the encouragement I needed , hubbies in for it .:blush: It seems to be a very similar time to last cycle . No ewcm at mo but well give it a shot or three:wacko:
Throwing lots of dust to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->