July testers - Over 35

Welcome! How many days post-O will you be tomorrow?? I can't hold back from starting at 11DPO, especially if you have those cheap and handy internet dip strips on hand! :thumbup:

I am on CD 23 today. With DS#1, we only TTC one month, so I never thought I would have to pay attention to DPO. So, I really don't know.:blush: I am pretty regular and have a 28 day cycle. Hopefully we get a BFP, but I have a weird feeling I'll need to closely monitor next month.

Thanks for asking!

Hi Jax , camping fine we decided it took us back to our student days , fun for a short while !
Right well that's all the encouragement I needed , hubbies in for it .:blush: It seems to be a very similar time to last cycle . No ewcm at mo but well give it a shot or three:wacko:
Throwing lots of dust to you :hugs:

Psych yourself up for it and off you go, good luck!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome! How many days post-O will you be tomorrow?? I can't hold back from starting at 11DPO, especially if you have those cheap and handy internet dip strips on hand! :thumbup:

I am on CD 23 today. With DS#1, we only TTC one month, so I never thought I would have to pay attention to DPO. So, I really don't know.:blush: I am pretty regular and have a 28 day cycle. Hopefully we get a BFP, but I have a weird feeling I'll need to closely monitor next month.

Thanks for asking!

Regular 28 day cycle ladies "usually" ovulate CD13-15, so let's estimate you did on CD14, making you only 9DPO. Definitely wait to test!!! :thumbup:

Just found this thread.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/531835-spotting-before-ovulation.html

Do you think it could be this?

As soon as i need to P i will do an OPK. I really didnt think i would O early this month. In fact i assumed it would be late.

Sorry TMI coming up:

I actually feel that bloated like i need a huge almighty fart.

I know this was like 15 pages ago lol, but I am just catching up. I found this for you Wendy!

https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/spotting.htm

Morning ladies...

I woke this morning and my temp had gone up again, went to the toilet and nothing when I wiped, so I tested and.... I got a really light but definitely there :bfp: on a FRER.

OMG.... I'm shaking. The OH in still in bed and won't be up for a couple of hours. Not sure how to break it to him - I hadn't mentioned my chart or anything to him. He's geared up for gynae appointments, SA results, and the long haul...!

Go wake him up by jumping on him (like a little kid would) with your frer in your hand and yell "we're pregnant, we're pregnant" or I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant lol. that should do it haha

That is kinda what I did hugs3409!! I made him a cup of tea and thrust the test stick in his face!! :haha:

Wow - your test in your sig is super dark (congrats BTW!!). How far on were you when you took that one?

That is kinda what I did hugs3409!! I made him a cup of tea and thrust the test stick in his face!! :haha:

Wow - your test in your sig is super dark (congrats BTW!!). How far on were you when you took that one?

Thank you and Congrats to you (btw haha) sorry I was so excited for you, I just wanted to tell you how to tell him lol I forgot to say congrats.

That Frer was taken a week after my af was due. I got :bfn: the day she was due, got VV faint :bfp: the following day and the rest of the week. Took the weekend off as I was frustrated at the VV faint Ic's and did the Frer that following Monday a week to be exact. Probably around 18-20dpo I guess.

nope I lie, sorry, I should have looked at my pics before posting lol. That pic and test was taken the Friday afternoon after AF was due. Af was due Monday. So more like 15-16 dpo I guess. sorry bout that :)

So what was his reaction?

Hi girls trying to catch up with you all. BRILLIANT news Macwooly big smiles all round.
I just got my first proper pos opk , ( spending a fortune on those things soooo pricey here ) anyway following smep. We danced last night , trouble is I'm wondering if trying to do it now three nights in a row is pushing it. What do you reckon. Keep going and see how we go. Hubby had good sa result but worried I'll deplete the good stores if you know what I mean. ??
Hope your all okay x

Bubba3 - I've read as long as your DH has good spermy you can do it 3 days in a row. For men with low count, they need to wait 24-48 hours to build up their reserves. We try for cd12-cd14 but usually only make it 2 out of 3...:dohh:

Hi girls trying to catch up with you all. BRILLIANT news Macwooly big smiles all round.
I just got my first proper pos opk , ( spending a fortune on those things soooo pricey here ) anyway following smep. We danced last night , trouble is I'm wondering if trying to do it now three nights in a row is pushing it. What do you reckon. Keep going and see how we go. Hubby had good sa result but worried I'll deplete the good stores if you know what I mean. ??
Hope your all okay x

Bubba3 - I've read as long as your DH has good spermy you can do it 3 days in a row. For men with low count, they need to wait 24-48 hours to build up their reserves. We try for cd12-cd14 but usually only make it 2 out of 3...:dohh:

Though since :spermy: can survive 3-5 days, then every other night is ok as well. When I was TTC this time around, I read to :sex: 3 times a week for best results. No need to dtd every night since they survive so long. 3 times a week, you should always have live swimmers in there :)

Disbelief! He told me is wasn't real as my second line was quite faint! When he got over the shock (and after I showed him the website saying that any line no matter how faint is a positive) he was over the moon!

Ah - that makes me feel better. Mine is really quite faint at the moment. I'm going to do another tomorrow with FMU and then perhaps get a digi/another FRER for the weekend.

Disbelief! He told me is wasn't real as my second line was quite faint! When he got over the shock (and after I showed him the website saying that any line no matter how faint is a positive) he was over the moon!

Ah - that makes me feel better. Mine is really quite faint at the moment. I'm going to do another tomorrow with FMU and then perhaps get a digi/another FRER for the weekend.

awww thats awesome. post a pic if you can. i love seeing :bfp:

Here it is..... so super faint I'm not sure how it will show on the computer....!

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 11
[Bubba3 - I've read as long as your DH has good spermy you can do it 3 days in a row. For men with low count, they need to wait 24-48 hours to build up their reserves. We try for cd12-cd14 but usually only make it 2 out of 3...:dohh:[/QUOTE]

Though since :spermy: can survive 3-5 days, then every other night is ok as well. When I was TTC this time around, I read to :sex: 3 times a week for best results. No need to dtd every night since they survive so long. 3 times a week, you should always have live swimmers in there :)[/QUOTE]

Hugs -that is true and that is why every other day works. But if you want to DTD 3 days in a row, it doesn't hurt. I usually can only manage that if it is a weekend. I'm too tired during the week and it's usually the last thing we do before going to sleep :winkwink: For my 2 DD - we DTD every other day. Isn't it crazy how there is so much different info out there - first grapefruit and now pineapple...I'm constantly learning new things! Hopefully we'll all get closer to that BFP :happydance:

Jodes - sorry to hear your unfortunate news. :cry: Hopefully GP can figure out what is going on...I did read this on babyhopes.com. Someone should listen to you since it has happened a few times...

Most chemical pregnancies are due to chromosomal problems in the developing fetus. Other possible causes are inadequate uterine lining, uterine abnormalities both congenital or acquired like fibroids, low hormone levels, luteal phase defect or certain infections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->