July testers - Over 35

Wow, I disappear for a couple of days and 18 new pages!! Just caught up - congrats to shmoo and swrrgrl :happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to those the witch caught.

I've just been chilling for the last couple of days (public holidays in NI - and for a change good weather!!) and we've been starting to pack for the big house move!! Getting excited now - 2 weeks tomorrow! :happydance::happydance:

Good luck with the move Conina, bet you're really looking forward to this TWW!!!!!:happydance:

Well I tested this morning and it was a super faint :bfp: I think! I used an IC and there was a super faint 2nd line! Trying not to get my hopes up as I stupidly used a CB Digi and it of course said Not Pregnant! Stupid stupid me!!! Will get some more different brands today and test again tomorrow and see what happens.

Good luck to all of us.

Oooh fingers crossed Shmoo! :dust:

xx

Well I tested this morning and it was a super faint :bfp: I think! I used an IC and there was a super faint 2nd line! Trying not to get my hopes up as I stupidly used a CB Digi and it of course said Not Pregnant! Stupid stupid me!!! Will get some more different brands today and test again tomorrow and see what happens.

Good luck to all of us.
YAY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I used a CB digi and it also said NO right away (10 DPO). The FRER digi gave me a big fat YES+ yesterday at 11 DPO. :)

Good luck to all of us.

I'm so excited hun. Do you have a pic? If its only faint on the IC's it must be to early to show on the digi hun. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

:happydance:

YAY Shmoo!!!! If you have more IC's on hand, keep using those daily until you're a bit closer to AF being due. You should see that test line getting darker and darker. A line IS a line! :happydance:

Glorious day here in Glasgow today. Been in the garden with DS all morning so am a little sunburnt. He's napping now and then its off to the park with daddy so i can put my feet up in the sun for another couple of hours. Am loving this part time working. Dont think i will go back full time. lol

No results from yesterdays testers. I hope its good news, we could do with more BFP's.

W.

Good luck to all of us.

i had a good feeling about you hun. I know you can't get to excited yet so i will get excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: i hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months and i want pictures of your little bean. Much love Jodie xxxx

I've had a lovely day today. Oliver and Aaron had sports day and they came 1st in a few games. Jude and Ted can't wait to start school they are eager to leave me :-( Hello to all the new ladies on here we are all lovely on here and can offer advice and a shoulder to cry on. Where is Bubba today? I'm missing you! xx

Good luck to all of us.

yay, Post a pic !!!!

shmoo75!!!!!!!!!!! post a pic...OMG keep testing, I'm sure it will show in the digi!!!

Shmoo, I think it's unanimous and you should share a pic :flower:

AFM, :sex: again last night. This morning, IC OPK much fainter, will test on digi when I get home from work, hoping it's negative and I O today! Will still try to get :sex: in tonight in case I O tomorrow. Sighhhhh... I wish it didn't feel like a chore at this point :-( Temp still low this morning, although I tested 30 minutes earlier than normal (had to be at work earlier).

Junebug - FX you are O'ing and sounds like all your :sex: has covered all bases.

Wendy - Sounds like you have had a lovely day so far.

I will post pics tomorrow as I did take some this morning but I couldn't see the line on the pic(I even checked on my 42" TV!!!)so I deleted them!! Promise I will post them tomorrow.

hip hip HOORAY!!!! So happy for you Shmoo!!! Can't wait to see your pics tomorrow!

Junebug - hope the BD goes well...I actually prefer the mornings since he's already ready! :bunny:

I wish! I have to get my butt out of bed to go to work while the 2 lazies (Zoëlle and DH) sleep in :haha:

Updates for our July 13th testers??? And Ms CheekyChick

13/7/11 - InVivoVeritas
13/7/11 - bugalugs
13/7/11 - Quisty
13/7/11 - StarSign
13/7/11 - lala1214

14/7/11 - CheekyChick

well AF has not yet arrived although all the signs were there yesterday - a little bit of blood... but nothing since. Took another test and its a negative again. Unless the witch is slightly delayed through the stress caused by the 2WW! xx

Hi Ladies....

I think I am going to test tomorrow. AF should have been here yesterday but nothing yet. I usually spot a day or two before she comes and to my surprise I didn't this month. Really nervous to test and get a BFN and my body is just playing a trick on me.

Congrats and good luck to everyone!

queenieplum, fingers crossed!
Welcome Coxie! :dust: to you as well!

Hi Ladies....

I think I am going to test tomorrow. AF should have been here yesterday but nothing yet. I usually spot a day or two before she comes and to my surprise I didn't this month. Really nervous to test and get a BFN and my body is just playing a trick on me.

Good luck Coxie! :)

Hi Ladies....

Good luck Coxie! :)

Thanks don't know why but I am really nervous to test. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->