July testers - Over 35

Googly - sorry the ole:witch:hag bag got you:hugs::hugs: understand about being out of the 2ww. hope you enjoy a glass of:wine: or 2

I think I will test tomorrow as, I have been peeing like crazy all day today. My OH just walked in on me sitting on the loo having yet another pee and he just gave me a crocked knowing kinda a smile and shaked his head!:rofl: he's expecting(or hoping)to be in for the long haul! he knows we are TTC and actually thinks we can't be pg in cycle 2!!!!!!

Googly - sorry the ole:whitch:hag bag got you:hugs::hugs: understand about being out of the 2ww. hope you enjoy a glass of:wine: or 2

I think I will test tomorrow as, I have been peeing like crazy all day today. My OH just walked in on me sitting on the loo having yet another pee and he just gave me a crocked knowing kinda a smile and shaked his head!:rofl: he's expecting(or hoping)to be in for the long haul! he knows we are TTC and actually thinks we can't be pg in cycle 2!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm staying off the alc, but I did have a big cup of proper full fat/caffeine coffee this morning - have been doing the decaf thing and its really not the same!!

Wow, am I the only one doing things au naturel, no supplements, preseed or anything? My concern is even natural supplements are chemically active (that's how they have their biological effect) and unless there is a medical reason to add something to the mix, I'd best just keep it simple! Yes, soy can either shorten cycles or lengthen it, once again it depends on the woman. Same goes for other supplements... We'll see if I decide to add something if we haven't conceived yet in 2-3 cycles :wacko:

Me Junebug!! I'm only taking folic acid and BDing but beginning to think that perhaps I should be doing more as my BFP is taking sooooooo long, but to be honest I'm scared to try anything else as my cycles are regular etc. Btw, thanks so much for all the advice you post here you are a really generous lady :kiss:

Hi Queenieplum :hi: welcome to the madhouse!! Hope your stay here is short and sweet x

Googly - sorry AF got you, right pain in the ar*e innit? I agree with Butterfly, you do all the right stuff and still doesn't happen. Man what is going on:shrug:!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: Jax! I'm taking a prenatal vitamin and 1mg folic acid too :thumbup: If you're regular definitely don't take anything as it may change your cycles, good call! We'll get there, I KNOW it!!!

googly, sorry :witch: got you :-(

Hi Queenieplum :hi: welcome to the madhouse!! Hope your stay here is short and sweet x

Googly - sorry AF got you, right pain in the ar*e innit? I agree with Butterfly, you do all the right stuff and still doesn't happen. Man what is going on:shrug:!!!!

Actually it's a right pain in the abdo ;-) but yes! Ahh I don't know, in some ways it's something of a relief - that 2ww is such a nightmare, I get so tense with analyzing everything, worrying about whether AF is coming, in some ways it's quite nice to be a bit more relaxed and 'c'est la vie' about things!

Bummer to be back at square 1 though...

... for the record, average time to achieve pregnancies for healthy couples in their mid-30's is 6 months, hang in there!!!

So what about a couple in their 40s???

Actually it's a right pain in the abdo ;-) but yes! Ahh I don't know, in some ways it's something of a relief - that 2ww is such a nightmare, I get so tense with analyzing everything, worrying about whether AF is coming, in some ways it's quite nice to be a bit more relaxed and 'c'est la vie' about things!

Sorry she got you Googly...and yes I am in the 2ww and today my boobs started feeling stabs now and again...I don't recall that from previous cycles so it is definitely messing with my head...but I am spotting that nasty brown stuff now so I believe she will show her ugly face

:hugs: LL, hoping :witch: stays AWAY!!!!

Here are stats we quote to our over 30 year old female patients:

At age 30, 75% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 91% within four years.
At age 35, 66% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 84% within four years.
At age 40, 44% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 64% within four years.

The time to conception increases with time: over 40, it is over 12 months typically. But I've seen 42 year old patients get pregnant the first cycle! You just never know :hugs:

Sorry she got you Googly...and yes I am in the 2ww and today my boobs started feeling stabs now and again...I don't recall that from previous cycles so it is definitely messing with my head...but I am spotting that nasty brown stuff now so I believe she will show her ugly face

The boob thing is what sucked me in this time actually - from about 5dpo they felt MASSIVE! really heavy and tender... They usually get a bit tender the day before AF, but not like that and not that soon. Also had all manner of weird twinges and low level pain in the lower abdomen, which was strange and not usual for me. So I don't know, maybe something was happening but because my LP is only 9 days it never got a chance to implant properly. I'm waiting for my cd21 blood tests - am hoping it will show low progesterone so hopefully it can be fixed relatively easily...

Anyway, FX for you that you've just got a bit of implantation bleeding going on there!!! You never know....:thumbup:

There were many ladies who were to be testing today! Hope they check in tomorrow, fingers crossed and :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm out for this month by the way... booo... was feeling pretty good and hopeful but was got by the short LP again. @#$^$%#@#%$^!!

Right, time to try something new...

I'm so sorry the old hag got you this month hun. :hugs:

Well I tested this morning and it was a super faint :bfp: I think! I used an IC and there was a super faint 2nd line! Trying not to get my hopes up as I stupidly used a CB Digi and it of course said Not Pregnant! Stupid stupid me!!! Will get some more different brands today and test again tomorrow and see what happens.

Good luck to all of us.

Wow, I disappear for a couple of days and 18 new pages!! Just caught up - congrats to shmoo and swrrgrl :happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to those the witch caught.

I've just been chilling for the last couple of days (public holidays in NI - and for a change good weather!!) and we've been starting to pack for the big house move!! Getting excited now - 2 weeks tomorrow! :happydance::happydance:

Well I tested this morning and it was a super faint :bfp: I think! I used an IC and there was a super faint 2nd line! Trying not to get my hopes up as I stupidly used a CB Digi and it of course said Not Pregnant! Stupid stupid me!!! Will get some more different brands today and test again tomorrow and see what happens.

Good luck to all of us.

Well a line is a line so congratulations :happydance:

But horrible CB digi not agreeing with the IC :nope: But really getting excited for you and hoping tomorrow you see a darker line :dust:

Conina - I think I got a :bfp: this am but not 100% sure you know what the IC are like. I hope your move goes well hun.

Ugghh, the nightmares of symptom spotting googly!! Easier said than done but best to try and forget it all :hugs:

:hugs: LL, hoping :witch: stays AWAY!!!!

Here are stats we quote to our over 30 year old female patients:

At age 30, 75% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 91% within four years.
At age 35, 66% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 84% within four years.
At age 40, 44% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 64% within four years.

The time to conception increases with time: over 40, it is over 12 months typically. But I've seen 42 year old patients get pregnant the first cycle! You just never know :hugs:

Hey, so if we've been 'at it' for nearly a year then that means I'm closer to my BFP :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Good luck to all of us.

Wow Shmoo!!!! Keep testing and send us some pics!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back