July testers - Over 35

Hi Ladies....

I think I am going to test tomorrow. AF should have been here yesterday but nothing yet. I usually spot a day or two before she comes and to my surprise I didn't this month. Really nervous to test and get a BFN and my body is just playing a trick on me.

Congrats and good luck to everyone!

Good luck Coxie! :)

Thanks don't know why but I am really nervous to test. Keeping my fingers crossed!

You're very patient to wait another day! I'd be testing, testing, testing!

Good luck!

Guys I usually am too...so do you think I should do it tonight or do you think I should wait until first in the morning? If I do get a BFP...the freak out will begin. I had a ectopic pregnancy before and I am really afraid of another.

Guys I usually am too...so do you think I should do it tonight or do you think I should wait until first in the morning? If I do get a BFP...the freak out will begin. I had a ectopic pregnancy before and I am really afraid of another.

I totally admire your restraint, i would have tested. I think you should test both tonight and tomorrow but i am a bad influence and a total POAS addict.

Good luck hun

Wendy
x:hugs:

I totally admire your restraint, i would have tested. I think you should test both tonight and tomorrow but i am a bad influence and a total POAS addict.

Good luck hun

Wendy

And very persuasive...I will test tonight and in the morning. :thumbup:

Good luck hun

Wendy

And very persuasive...I will test tonight and in the morning. :thumbup:

LOL - yip thats me. The bad influence. :blush:

Just a preliminary stat I've noted (taking into account Shmoo's potential BFP):
:bfp: 4
:witch: 19
So 21% success rate so far, taking into account those ladies who've reported back only :happydance:

Just a preliminary stat I've noted (taking into account Shmoo's potential BFP):
:bfp: 4
:witch: 19
So 21% success rate so far, taking into account those ladies who've reported back only :happydance:

Yeah its looking good. A few more BFP's and we will be on par with last month.

Okay I just got back from lunch and bought 2 tests. One for as soon as I can pee and the next one for tomorrow morning. Such a bad influence WENDY!!!

You are all tainting her!
You are going to turn her into a POAS addict!
Bad, bad girls! :nope:

Coxie...fight the peer pressure....FIGHT IT!!!.....:grr:....Before it's too late!

Okay I just got back from lunch and bought 2 tests. One for as soon as I can pee and the next one for tomorrow morning. Such a bad influence WENDY!!!

:test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test:

Keep those :bfp: coming ladies, we need to match our June results!!!

:rofl:
Indigo in our defense, Coxie is already 1 day late for her meeting with :witch: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->