July testers - Over 35

AHAHAHA I will admit it, I have been POAS since Monday too AHAHAHAHA so far BFN so:dohh:

and today the severe spotting only tells me AF is eminent lol

if it gets here before Sunday I am calling my GYN to see if she can do the CD3 tests... but they just told me that once I am referred they can't do anything...ugh! Going to call my Gen Practitioner and see

if it gets here before Sunday I am calling my GYN to see if she can do the CD3 tests... but they just told me that once I am referred they can't do anything...ugh! Going to call my Gen Practitioner and see

That's a boat load of crap! I don't see why they can't do it and let you take the results with you? You might try calling a lab direct, I've done it...in my area it's Compunet, but they are national.

Coxie - :happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you hun.

Llbean - what aload of crap hun. talk about making it hard for us!

I am a poas addict to:winkwink: if my parents weren't round i would of tested tonight too!!!! Oh well will have to wait until tomorrow now. Must admit poas so early does send me :wacko:

That's a boat load of crap! I don't see why they can't do it and let you take the results with you? You might try calling a lab direct, I've done it...in my area it's Compunet, but they are national.

DMom seems to know all the tricks of the trade....:winkwink:

DMom seems to know all the tricks of the trade....:winkwink:

Not really, people just get sick of me repeatedly calling and give into me! :haha:

I love you Indigo....:hugs:

But eff your poll! Lol :winkwink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....so how many are left in your stash? I bet you NEVER run out....and if you get too low.....you pay for next day air....

My DH has limited me to 2nd day shipping, so I stock up when I get my AF, lol. But, I also have him hit the store when I get the itch to try something new. Lol

No, I have never run out. I am going to have DH pee on one over the weekend to see if I can pull a proper evap!

yeah it's coming

My FS told me that the CD1 is considered if you get FULL FLOW BEFORE 3pm...if it happens after 3pm then the next day is considered CD1...looks like CD1 for me will be tomorrow...just put a pad on cause the spotting is heavy

yeah it's coming

My FS told me that the CD1 is considered if you get FULL FLOW BEFORE 3pm...if it happens after 3pm then the next day is considered CD1...looks like CD1 for me will be tomorrow...just put a pad on cause the spotting is heavy

:hugs::hugs:

ok, the FS is sending me the order and i am going straight to the lab...thank GOD! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->