July testers - Over 35

Junebug...u have photos of the evaps? Please let us see!?!

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill.....I have been lazy all summer.....Good job today with the exercise!

How long was your surge? My longest was 3 days...It's annoying and always convinces me I have PCOS...:haha:

Good for you! Any exercise is great :hugs:

This time it seems to have been 48 hours. Last cycle, I stopped POAS after 2 nights of smilies, I didn't want to know if it was positive another night. Then I O'ed 2 days after the second +, so it may have been a 3 day surge... And I KNOW I don't have PCOS, my obstetrician confirmed when he did my C-section :haha:

https://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/chantim/Misc%20PP2/IMG_3855.jpg

Ditz. Just remembered I had uploaded it onto PhotoBucket to get my friend to intepret. She's a POAS expert (like DMom!)
It was really obvious in person, the photo doesn't do it justice!

When you take the pic, put it on a white background...like a piece of paper. Put your camera or phone on the macro setting and turn off the flash. Don't get too close, lol. If you post the pic and not the link, I can tweak, lol.

OK will try to find it on my other computer tomorrow night. Unless there's a way to post pic directly with PB? And I'll remember the white background for all the HPT I'll be taking :winkwink:

I had a four day surge; no PCOS here either. I need to stop after the first positive OPK.

I agree... It's too depressing. Was so happy to see it - tonight though!

I can't save the photo to mark it for you...it is definitely there.

Morning all!!! Well, I could see a really faint 2nd line this am but don't think it has come out on the pic! I am saying :bfn: for now as I really don't want to get my hopes up. Am now more convinced that my body is playing evil mind games with me and I have a really bad case of line eye!!!! Am now trying to post pics:

S1320007.jpg

S1320008.jpg

S1320015.jpg

yeah it's coming

My FS told me that the CD1 is considered if you get FULL FLOW BEFORE 3pm...if it happens after 3pm then the next day is considered CD1...looks like CD1 for me will be tomorrow...just put a pad on cause the spotting is heavy

Sorry she's getting you :hugs:

Morning all!!! Well, I could see a really faint 2nd line this am but don't think it has come out on the pic! I am saying :bfn: for now as I really don't want to get my hopes up. Am now more convinced that my body is playing evil mind games with me and I have a really bad case of line eye!!!! Am now trying to post pics:

View attachment 235443

View attachment 235444

View attachment 235445

I am sure i see a faint line in the third pic. Cant see anything on the laptop but its definatley there when i look at it on the ipad. :hugs:
Do you have any frer's hun?

View attachment 235443

View attachment 235444

View attachment 235445

I am sure i see a faint line in the third pic. Cant see anything on the laptop but its definatley there when i look at it on the ipad. :hugs:
Do you have any frer's hun?

Ooo i can see something on pic 2 if i use the ipad and blow it up as big as it goes. its destorted because of the size but its there. :hugs:

Llbean - :hugs::hugs::hugs: give the :witch: a right ole kicking so she don't bother you or any of us again.

Jodes - hows it going with you hun? is the pain any better?

I have a supply of disposable cups. If I don't get a proper :bfp: before I go back to work on 01/08 I will be able to "borrow" the disposable cups from work hence saving me some money which, can be spent on feeding my poas addicition:rofl: I will see you lovely ladies tomorrow after i have tested and will post pics for you to look at.

I'm good pain has completely gone now thank god! Nearing to ovulation but don't think i've a good chance this month getting a BFP with hubby going to London to work on the Olypimc stadium. It's not a bad thing i need to take it easy this month. :hugs:

SMILIE GONE!!! Take THAT :grr: long LH surges!!! Hope I O'ed today or tonight, :sex: is NOT going to happen here tonight after the day I had (I've been up since 6:25AM and walked over 12600 steps as per my pedometer then ran 3.25km with my running group). Which also means I have nothing to pee on for another 6-7 days :haha:

Which means...
TWW starts :argh:
Off to :sleep: I go.
:hugs: all!

Bubba and Jodes, hope everything is OK, missed you two today!

:hugs: awww your so sweet Junebug i've missed chatting to you too i have been lurking though and reading everyones posts and smiling at the BFP's. xx

Ditz. Just remembered I had uploaded it onto PhotoBucket to get my friend to intepret. She's a POAS expert (like DMom!)

what a nasty evap that is, to me that looks like a BFP and it's very clear to see. x

View attachment 235443

View attachment 235444

View attachment 235445

i can see a line in the 3rd pic too i can't see one in the 1st and 2nd :hugs: don't worry it's a line and your still early. :kiss:

Shmoo- it is still early! Maybe on the the 3rd pic, but I can't be sure.

Shmoo- if you son't mind, there is also a POAS thread now, could you post your pics there are well? I'm not asking you not to post here, I am just trying to build the collection on the other thread too! TIA

what a nasty evap that is, to me that looks like a BFP and it's very clear to see. x

Yup in person it was pink more than purplish-grey so I thought I was pregnant. The only reason I logically knew I probably wasn't was that I was only 6DPO and even if implantation had occured at 5-6DPO it was too early to get a BFP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->