July testers - Over 35

I love you Indigo....:hugs:

But eff your poll! Lol :winkwink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....so how many are left in your stash? I bet you NEVER run out....and if you get too low.....you pay for next day air....

My DH has limited me to 2nd day shipping, so I stock up when I get my AF, lol. But, I also have him hit the store when I get the itch to try something new. Lol

No, I have never run out. I am going to have DH pee on one over the weekend to see if I can pull a proper evap!

The elusive blue dye evap? I would like to see that....

My Amazon Wondfo 40 -10 ICs last 3-4 months....if you didn't have this addiction....you could afford a full-time nanny for Porkchop.....:haha:

yeah it's coming

My FS told me that the CD1 is considered if you get FULL FLOW BEFORE 3pm...if it happens after 3pm then the next day is considered CD1...looks like CD1 for me will be tomorrow...just put a pad on cause the spotting is heavy

Ah this makes sense then why my LP is sometimes 13 and sometimes 14, I think sometimes it is occuring late evening, and other times early morning, but I am not differentiating the time just marking down the day.

Feels so good to have another :bfp: on the thread.

Llbean - Am so sorry you think the witch has caught you. (((hugs)))

W
x

Llbean - :hugs::hugs::hugs: give the :witch: a right ole kicking so she don't bother you or any of us again.

Jodes - hows it going with you hun? is the pain any better?

I have a supply of disposable cups. If I don't get a proper :bfp: before I go back to work on 01/08 I will be able to "borrow" the disposable cups from work hence saving me some money which, can be spent on feeding my poas addicition:rofl: I will see you lovely ladies tomorrow after i have tested and will post pics for you to look at.

https://bite-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Witch.jpghttps://fvsm.info/d/82897-2/ist2_1039075_karate_kick_1.jpg

Hope that is a good enough kick to keep her away!

I love you Indigo....:hugs:

But eff your poll! Lol :winkwink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....so how many are left in your stash? I bet you NEVER run out....and if you get too low.....you pay for next day air....

My DH has limited me to 2nd day shipping, so I stock up when I get my AF, lol. But, I also have him hit the store when I get the itch to try something new. Lol

No, I have never run out. I am going to have DH pee on one over the weekend to see if I can pull a proper evap!

The elusive blue dye evap? I would like to see that....

My Amazon Wondfo 40 -10 ICs last 3-4 months....if you didn't have this addiction....you could afford a full-time nanny for Porkchop.....:haha:

I had 2 evaps in June, 6DPO. I think I may even have photos.

I just tested and got the big old...BFP!

I am so excited!

WOOOHOOO!! :happydance::happydance:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news!!

x x x x

PS - Loving the poas debate (I'm with the 'pee on anything' mob....I even have a special pee pot!!!) :blush:

I have a special pee pot in each and every one of our three bathrooms :haha: My DH has made a permanent marker cross on them to ensure they never find their way into our tupperware drawer after this TTC'ing fiasco is over and done with! :rofl:

SMILIE GONE!!! Take THAT :grr: long LH surges!!! Hope I O'ed today or tonight, :sex: is NOT going to happen here tonight after the day I had (I've been up since 6:25AM and walked over 12600 steps as per my pedometer then ran 3.25km with my running group). Which also means I have nothing to pee on for another 6-7 days :haha:

Which means...
TWW starts :argh:
Off to :sleep: I go.
:hugs: all!

Bubba and Jodes, hope everything is OK, missed you two today!

Junebug...u have photos of the evaps? Please let us see!?!

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill.....I have been lazy all summer.....Good job today with the exercise!

How long was your surge? My longest was 3 days...It's annoying and always convinces me I have PCOS...:haha:

K, they are on a laptop which *oops* got left at work today :blush:
Will bring it home tomorrow to upload!

https://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/chantim/Misc%20PP2/IMG_3855.jpg

Ditz. Just remembered I had uploaded it onto PhotoBucket to get my friend to intepret. She's a POAS expert (like DMom!)
It was really obvious in person, the photo doesn't do it justice!

https://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/chantim/Misc%20PP2/IMG_3855.jpg

Ditz. Just remembered I had uploaded it onto PhotoBucket to get my friend to intepret. She's a POAS expert (like DMom!)
It was really obvious in person, the photo doesn't do it justice!

When you take the pic, put it on a white background...like a piece of paper. Put your camera or phone on the macro setting and turn off the flash. Don't get too close, lol. If you post the pic and not the link, I can tweak, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->