July testers - Over 35

https://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/chantim/Misc%20PP2/IMG_3855.jpg

Ditz. Just remembered I had uploaded it onto PhotoBucket to get my friend to intepret. She's a POAS expert (like DMom!)
It was really obvious in person, the photo doesn't do it justice!

When you take the pic, put it on a white background...like a piece of paper. Put your camera or phone on the macro setting and turn off the flash. Don't get too close, lol. If you post the pic and not the link, I can tweak, lol.

OK will try to find it on my other computer tomorrow night. Unless there's a way to post pic directly with PB? And I'll remember the white background for all the HPT I'll be taking :winkwink:

From PB copy the

Thanks hugs, found the original and posted in the POAS thread :hugs: Will know for next time!!

Morning all! Well, today FF was saying I ovulated on the first day of my + OPKs (CD15) based on my BBT but I know I didn't because my LH surge lasted until CD16 (and was way darker on the ICs). I had to "discount" yesterday's temp taken yesterday morning which was 30 minutes before my normal time. Hopefully I did O yesterday (CD17) as we didn't have the chance to :sex: last night. Fingers crossed.

Morning all! Well, today FF was saying I ovulated on the first day of my + OPKs (CD15) based on my BBT but I know I didn't because my LH surge lasted until CD16 (and was way darker on the ICs). I had to "discount" yesterday's temp taken yesterday morning which was 30 minutes before my normal time. Hopefully I did O yesterday (CD17) as we didn't have the chance to :sex: last night. Fingers crossed.

https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Use this to adjust...I do it all of the time! :haha:

Tried and it makes my temp higher, supporting the O on CD15 (at the beginning of my 48 hour surge, when I first got my +OPK, which doesn't make biological sense to me). Last cycle I O'ed 2 days after my last second positive OPK based on BBT. I'll just keep it as is and discarded. My temp is staring to go up today, and my OPK was completely negative yesterday (both CB and IC) so I really think I O'ed yesterday!

Tried and it makes my temp higher, supporting the O on CD15 (at the beginning of my 48 hour surge, when I first got my +OPK, which doesn't make biological sense to me). Last cycle I O'ed 2 days after my last second positive OPK based on BBT. I'll just keep it as is and discarded. My temp is staring to go up today, and my OPK was completely negative yesterday (both CB and IC) so I really think I O'ed yesterday!

I really only use FF so everyone here can look....I prefer a good old Excel SS, TBH. I think FF is usually off by one day; which it totally good when I am trying to sway the POAS in my favor, lol.

Oh no, sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

DMom, I agree, the BBT for me is great! I only added these OPKs to the mix this time around and it may not be the best idea. I just trust FF for my BBTs though, have no idea how to do it myself!

DMom, I agree, the BBT for me is great! I only added these OPKs to the mix this time around and it may not be the best idea. I just trust FF for my BBTs though, have no idea how to do it myself!

I don't put anything but temps in FF after I get my xhairs...I find that it begins to be too much.

I don't put anything but temps in FF after I get my xhairs...I find that it begins to be too much.

Hmmm good point. I decided this time around not to symptom spot or log ANYTHING into FF other than my :bfn:.

Woke up this morning and forgot to take my temp...oh well I'm only CD 4. I figure I can start tomorrow, but it is the weekend and I'd really like to sleep in!

Woke up this morning and forgot to take my temp...oh well I'm only CD 4. I figure I can start tomorrow, but it is the weekend and I'd really like to sleep in!

Use the adjuster that I linked on Junebug's post, lol.

Llbean - Did you manage to fight the witch of or did she get you full pelt hun? I really hope she stayed away.

:hugs:

Wana b a mum - sorry the ole hag bag got you.

dachsundmom - I will post on the poas thread tomorrow with todays and tomorrows tests.

Jodes - glad to hear pain has gone. sorry to hear OH will be away at O time but, as you said your body could do with the rest so all guns blazing for next cycle. I sense lots of :sex:

sorry to be a :dohh: again but whats FF? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->