July testers - Over 35

Morning all! Well, today FF was saying I ovulated on the first day of my + OPKs (CD15) based on my BBT but I know I didn't because my LH surge lasted until CD16 (and was way darker on the ICs). I had to "discount" yesterday's temp taken yesterday morning which was 30 minutes before my normal time. Hopefully I did O yesterday (CD17) as we didn't have the chance to :sex: last night. Fingers crossed.

sorry to be a :dohh: again but whats FF? :hugs:

Fertility Friend and it tracks your ovulation using BBT, CM, etc. It's pretty obsessive!:happydance:

Wana b a mum - sorry the ole hag bag got you.

dachsundmom - I will post on the poas thread tomorrow with todays and tomorrows tests.

Jodes - glad to hear pain has gone. sorry to hear OH will be away at O time but, as you said your body could do with the rest so all guns blazing for next cycle. I sense lots of :sex:

thanks hunni :hugs:

Morning all! Well, today FF was saying I ovulated on the first day of my + OPKs (CD15) based on my BBT but I know I didn't because my LH surge lasted until CD16 (and was way darker on the ICs). I had to "discount" yesterday's temp taken yesterday morning which was 30 minutes before my normal time. Hopefully I did O yesterday (CD17) as we didn't have the chance to :sex: last night. Fingers crossed.

sorry to be a :dohh: again but whats FF? :hugs:

Fertility Friend and it tracks your ovulation using BBT, CM, etc. It's pretty obsessive!:happydance:

And addictive AND helpful! We conceived baby #1 on first try, thanks to my tracking for 3 months beforehand with BBT and CM :happydance:

FF can get it's wires crossed. It tried to tell me I OV on cd9 just b/c I had a real low temp one morning. All other signs showed OV on cd14 (the real temp spike, EWCM & +OPK). So it's not always right. But once you've done it for a few months you can really get a good idea of OV.

They have a free VIP membership for a limited time - it is super addictive! I ended up buying VIP for 3 months and then just going back to the free membership. I loved looking at all the charts and comparing mine to other +40 TTC. Try it out, but be prepared to be obsessive/compulsive!:wacko:

All you have to do is buy the VIP membership for 1 year, then you'll get pregnant! :smug:

hey, so I guess I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I used a cheapie and tested about an hour ago. Don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not, but I swear I saw a very faint line. Keeping my FX that it is the BFP I've been looking for. I am going to retest in the AM to double check. :dust: to all

hey, so I guess I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I used a cheapie and tested about an hour ago. Don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not, but I swear I saw a very faint line. Keeping my FX that it is the BFP I've been looking for. I am going to retest in the AM to double check. :dust: to all

I'm guessing your ticker is wrong :D

Keeping all crossed for you to definitely see a line tomorrow :dust:

FF can get it's wires crossed. It tried to tell me I OV on cd9 just b/c I had a real low temp one morning. All other signs showed OV on cd14 (the real temp spike, EWCM & +OPK). So it's not always right. But once you've done it for a few months you can really get a good idea of OV.

They have a free VIP membership for a limited time - it is super addictive! I ended up buying VIP for 3 months and then just going back to the free membership. I loved looking at all the charts and comparing mine to other +40 TTC. Try it out, but be prepared to be obsessive/compulsive!:wacko:

well i'm one of those that gets addictive straight away. I may give it a shot thankyou ladies. :hugs:

wow fab news and congratulations. I'm keeping my FX it's your BFP x

:happydance:

Yes AF has not shown up yet. So definitely hoping this is my month.

Llbean - Did you manage to fight the witch of or did she get you full pelt hun? I really hope she stayed away.

:hugs:

Well for now still no full flow but spotting still and MAJOR cramps...so it is eminent... last night the pain in me left ovary area was breathtaking!

Post a pic for us to see!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is BFP!!!!

everything crossed for you hun. Do you have a pic of the test?

Llbean - Did you manage to fight the witch of or did she get you full pelt hun? I really hope she stayed away.

Well for now still no full flow but spotting still and MAJOR cramps...so it is eminent... last night the pain in me left ovary area was breathtaking!

Post a pic for us to see!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is BFP!!!!

Am glad your still in with a chance this month, your only 11dpo and the bleeding could have been implantation. According to the person i spoke to at the EPU this month its not always just spotting sometimes its a small bleed. Dont want to give you false hope but thats what she put my bleeding on Monday down to. The not knowing kills me in the 2ww, i'm so impatient. Hang in there hun. :hugs:

Crossing my fingers for you!! We need to hear a :bfp: story!!! :dust:

salimar keep us posted!!! :dust:
LL, hope this is your month too hun, sounds promising :dust:

:happydance::happydance: Yay!! FXed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->