July testers - Over 35

Llbean - Did you manage to fight the witch of or did she get you full pelt hun? I really hope she stayed away.

:hugs:

Well for now still no full flow but spotting still and MAJOR cramps...so it is eminent... last night the pain in me left ovary area was breathtaking!

hey, so I guess I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I used a cheapie and tested about an hour ago. Don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not, but I swear I saw a very faint line. Keeping my FX that it is the BFP I've been looking for. I am going to retest in the AM to double check. :dust: to all

I'm guessing your ticker is wrong :D

Keeping all crossed for you to definitely see a line tomorrow :dust:

Post a pic for us to see!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is BFP!!!!

Yes AF has not shown up yet. So definitely hoping this is my month.

Good luck LL! FXed for you!

hello everyone, i feel like i am crashing this thread but i wanna join the over 35 july testers club too :) i will be testing july 20th

hello everyone, i feel like i am crashing this thread but i wanna join the over 35 july testers club too :) i will be testing july 20th

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi: Consider yourself crashed and landed! Best of luck and lots of dust! :hugs:

Welcome! If you don't wanna test early, don't talk to DMom!!! :winkwink:

well I have been spotting for days now so that must be one heck of implantation then LOL

still all brown buggers...but lots of it

Already had you down for the 20th hun. Only 4 days to go. How are you feeling?

well I have been spotting for days now so that must be one heck of implantation then LOL

Sorry hun, i thought it had stopped and i know shit about charting. I'm still holding out hope that you get you BFP hun.

I decided to consult Dr Google and i found this.

Dark, Brown Spotting Before Menstruation

Another reason for having spotting before menstruation is due to the hormonal changes in the body prior to menstruation. This happens when there is a rise in the level of estrogen in the body with a corresponding drop in progesterone levels. This is the result of the fertilized egg cells which signals the start of pregnancy. When this is the case, there is really no need to worry. This situation calls attention to the fact that when a woman experiences spotting, she must consult a doctor to check if she is pregnant.
Another common cause for spotting between periods is stress. Not only physical stress but emotional stress can likewise trigger spotting. If the spotting is particularly heavy, bed rest is recommended. It is also advised that women experiencing spotting due to stress avail for themselves techniques to relieve stress.

Theres also something about sticking objects(not the rabbit kind lol) up the vagina so somehow i dont think thats the reason. lol

I really hope its the first explanation. Checked a few websites now and the above seems to be the only reasonable explanations on there that would explain bleeding prior to your AF date unless you have PCOS where apparently its quite common.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning girls and lots of dust to everyone!

Wendy-gotta love Dr. Google, lol.

I had another temp drop today, so I am not feeling like this is going to be my month. Usually I stop temping after OV, but decided to carry on with it so I could have something else to obsess about....:wacko:

Hello everyone!

LL, I still have my fingers crossed! As long as it's not red it's not AF! :hugs:

DMom, :dust: to you too! It's still so early, fingers crossed!

AFM, FF still feels I O'ed on CD15. I've decided to let it think that, although conception wise it really doesn't work in our favour since we'd have BD'ed the day of O and the day after (not as high a rate of success as the 2 days prior to O) BUT it makes me 4DPO now so testing in 8 days!!! We all know I'll be starting POAS (ICs) at 6DPO but we'll keep my official date June 27th :winkwink:

i feel normal, no symptoms other than sore bb's, no spotting no cramps, so i dont think this is my month :( i have already been testing with ic's not even the faintess line, nada...but i am just waiting to see if af shows on the 20th and then i will use a good test..i ordered preseed last month to use for this past o on july 6th but i still havent got it in the mail???? its taking forever so hopefully i will have it for next o, i used robitussin and fertilaid this past cycle soooo we will see if that worked in 4 more days :)

good luck everyone!

Good morning girls and lots of dust to everyone!

Wendy-gotta love Dr. Google, lol.

I had another temp drop today, so I am not feeling like this is going to be my month. Usually I stop temping after OV, but decided to carry on with it so I could have something else to obsess about....:wacko:

I had 2 temp drops. :D

Hi everyone! I'm new to baby and bump and am starting to get desperate. I am 41 with 3 children, the youngest is 12. I never had any problems in conceiving them, but have now been ttc for 11 months with no success. I am on cd20 today and don't think this month is going to be successful. Af is due on 24 July. I am starting to think it will never happen now. Has anyone got a bfp after more than 11 months of ttc? Babydust to all!

Good luck to all July testers, I can´t wait to hear the good news of the :bfp: that will be very encouraging!

Well....your temp shot up and the H is gone.....when r u testing?

Hi everyone! I'm new to baby and bump and am starting to get desperate. I am 41 with 3 children, the youngest is 12. I never had any problems in conceiving them, but have now been ttc for 11 months with no success. I am on cd20 today and don't think this month is going to be successful. Af is due on 24 July. I am starting to think it will never happen now. Has anyone got a bfp after more than 11 months of ttc? Babydust to all!

Hi hun, good luck for the 24th. I am sure you will find many on here that have been trying for well over a year and many success stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->