July testers - Over 35

Hi hun, good luck for the 24th. I am sure you will find many on here that have been trying for well over a year and many success stories.

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Wendy. It nice to hear that I'm not alone. I'm sure this site is going to help me get through every month. Nice to be able to chat to others who understand. Good luck to you!!

well I have been spotting for days now so that must be one heck of implantation then LOL

still all brown buggers...but lots of it

Well....your temp shot up and the H is gone.....when r u testing?

Know shit about charting :dohh:but this sounds good.

Everything crossed for Llbean.

The H is gone? What is the H?

Still spotting, tested today and BFN lol

Technically the witch is due tomorrow...we shall see

Hi everyone! I'm new to baby and bump and am starting to get desperate. I am 41 with 3 children, the youngest is 12. I never had any problems in conceiving them, but have now been ttc for 11 months with no success. I am on cd20 today and don't think this month is going to be successful. Af is due on 24 July. I am starting to think it will never happen now. Has anyone got a bfp after more than 11 months of ttc? Babydust to all!

I'm in the same boat as you 41 with 2 daughters. My youngest is almost 5 and I never had trouble TTC before. We've been at it for 8 months and no luck so far. The only difference now is my age - neither my DH or I have had any problems or health issues. I just keep trying every month in the hopes it will happen.

Ok I think you ladies are getting to me hahaha but just got really sleepy all of a sudden and kind if nauseous....maybe that happens pre-period too, right? Ah well, if nothing by tomorrow morning I will test with a FRER and see.

Wishing - this was posted a few days ago on this thread.
Here are stats we quote to our over 30 year old female patients:

At age 30, 75% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 91% within four years.
At age 35, 66% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 84% within four years.
At age 40, 44% will achieve pregnancy within one year, and 64% within four years.

The time to conception increases with time: over 40, it is over 12 months typically. But I've seen 42 year old patients get pregnant the first cycle! You just never know

For our age - I'm assuming the remaining 36% never get pregnant. ALso, there is no distinction btw assisted reprodution and natural method -woohoo :winkwink:

Ok I think you ladies are getting to me hahaha but just got really sleepy all of a sudden and kind if nauseous....maybe that happens pre-period too, right? Ah well, if nothing by tomorrow morning I will test with a FRER and see.

Good luck in the AM! FX for you!:thumbup:

Jennjenn - it's good tonfind someone the same age and having the same problems. When I started ttc I just assumed it would be straight away like in the past. Like you my only issue now is my age. Nothing else has changed. Good luck to you!!

Jennjenn - it's good tonfind someone the same age and having the same problems. When I started ttc I just assumed it would be straight away like in the past. Like you my only issue now is my age. Nothing else has changed. Good luck to you!!

Same to you. I did an infertility work-up in December before I turned 41. All results came back average for my age. DH & I both decided that we only wanted to conceive naturally. The RE recommended IVF and injectibles. Neither one of us could justify $25k for a 3rd kid when we have 2 kids we'll need to put through college. So I've given myself until Oct. 1, if it doesn't happen by then I'll plan to get my tubes tied. TTC is so all consuming (plus I'm obsessive) and I feel like I need to pay attention to the kids I have now! :winkwink:

But for the next 3 1/2 months we are having fun trying!

Llbean - I have my fx for you hun.

Me and OH are still :sex: every other day just incase i am OV super late as who knows with me and my silly, stupid, long irregular cycles.

Jennjenn, I know exactly what you mean! I've definitely become obsessed! Every month I tell myself I'm not going to think about it and not going to test but every month I can't help myself and end up with yet another bfn. DH says it will happen if it's meant to but even he seems to be keeping an eye on my cycle! I hope we both get some good news soon! Have fun trying!

ok just for shits and giggles I did test on a FRER and as white as can be, not even a faint line...I think tomorrow will bring news of the witch's arrival LOL

LL....I thought I saw an H for heavy menses on your chart....

Anyway...maybe you should post your test on DMom's thread for good measure...apparently, it takes a trained eye to spot a faint line....

If AF does show up....that just means Phoebe and Winnie got a bit distracted and missed the train this time around....at this age, they have short attention spans...They WILL get here....

ok just for shits and giggles I did test on a FRER and as white as can be, not even a faint line...I think tomorrow will bring news of the witch's arrival LOL

Still holding out on some hope for u Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

girl there is not a glimmer of a faint line LOL otherwise I would post it but trust me...NOTHING

the Georgia Weather? LOL

Heck it was pretty low, so it has to go up before the AF crash ;-)

LL....Maybe u're right.......remember this? :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/586552-team-baby-2012-over-35s-56.html

Scroll down to my post....

LOL maybe a MAY birth instead? hahaha but you said just one so...hmmmm ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->