July testers - Over 35

Wendy - Thats our girl stay positive hun. Heres to you getting some answers soon.:hugs::hugs:

Cissyhope - Welcome to the madhouse. FX you get your :bfp: soon

AFM - I poas again this morning(posted pic on the poas thread) as still no visit from:witch: and I am saying :bfn: will just keep poas every morning until I get either my :bfp: or :witch:. The last 2 evenings I have felt quite sick and I have never felt this before so its either an early pg symptom or a new AF symptom! Oh joy I hate feeling sick and being sick!!! FX to all who are testing soon and :hugs: & :dust: to those that have a visit from :witch:

Morning! well im half way through and its doing my head in :wacko: keep feeling every little twinge :roll: I notice alot of you chart,i think i did once but my temperature never seemed to change? :wacko: Hopefully i wont have to but will try again if needed.Iv just always relied on my c secretions and even those have sometimes been hard to follow (strangely better since have my lo) and iv got my clear blue ovulation monitor,which has been great.
Ill prob kick myself but what does opk mean? x

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Yada...yada....yada....when will u POAS?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sorry, back a few pages, but this made me :rofl: Way to put the poor girl under pressure!!

Welcome Cissy. Sorry if I missed you saying this already, but how many DPO are you? And OPK = Ovulation Predictor Kits.

Ovulation predictor kit,it's the sticks u use to check if u are ovulating,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning girls,

The EPAU called me first thing this morning with the HCG levels. The level taken from the blood yesterday is 1860. They are going to take more blood on Friday morning and i will have the result of that by Friday afternoon. So ot looks like by Friday i will have all the answers or at the very least know whether its going down or up.

Question - Would you girls expect it to be this high 3 weeks after the CP or am i really abnormal? lol

Morning girls,

The EPAU called me first thing this morning with the HCG levels. The level taken from the blood yesterday is 1860. They are going to take more blood on Friday morning and i will have the result of that by Friday afternoon. So ot looks like by Friday i will have all the answers or at the very least know whether its going down or up.

Question - Would you girls expect it to be this high 3 weeks after the CP or am i really abnormal? lol

Wendy I wouldn't have thought they wud be as high as that ,I think those results are very encouraging ,I do know wen I was four weeks pregnant my hcg was much lower than yours ,am wishing for everything good for you ATM ,can't wait till Friday ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Wendy, I don't have any knowledge in this area but :hugs:

Don't want to get your hopes up but I have a friend who had vanishing twin syndrome, who did end up with one healthy baby after thinking she had a total mc, FX for you babe, or at least to get an answer/

I just can't understand why they couldn't see anything on the u/s with a level like that!! There HAS to be something still there to sustain such a level. That's such an amazing HCG level for 4.5 weeks gone (which you were when you lost)

Morning Ladies! Well I could use a little help from your well trained eyes this morning! I did an IC with fmu this morning (CD24 of a 28 day cycle) and not sure if I see a faint line! I have done tons of these before and have never seen anything before, but not sure if im going mad now, so I hoped you could take a look for me and let me know what you think. It is like a shadowy line, really faint, but I think it is there unless it is my contact lenses. Been looking at it by different windows in my house for about 2 hours now! Help please?

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 19
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 19
Wendy, I would not expect your levels to be that high after your CP, but, TBH, if it were a new pregnancy, I think they are too high for how far alone you would be...I know that isn't much help.

Wishing, the stick is too small in the pic for me to really see. Give me a minute, I am going to see if I can enlarge it...I hope you don't mind.

test2.jpg

Maybe where I have marked it. I can't get any color to pull, but I am seeing a shadow of something. Was this pic taken in the time frame and did you see the line within the time frame?

***Edited to add*** when I look at it again, I can also see something a little to the left of where I marked it, lol.

Daschundmom thanks for looking. Sorry the quality of the pictures is not good cos I took them on my phone and had to resize to post. The line I can see is just to the left of your mark, where I think you see something now. Your mark is about halfway between the control line and the shadow I can see.

Sorry also yes it did come up within the time. I've done another one and this also has some sort of shadow on it. I even fished yesterday's put of the bin to compare and they don't show anything at all.

Ok, the more I look at it, I see something to the left of my mark...I have to stop doing this on my laptop, lol. I am sorry I butchered your pic!

Morning girls,

Wendy that sounds really encouraging! That is a high level for a cp 4 weeks ago! Fx for you love!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok, the more I look at it, I see something to the left of my mark...I have to stop doing this on my laptop, lol. I am sorry I butchered your pic!

Thanks for looking! Sorry about the quality! Ill have to wait until tomorrow morning to see what happens then!

I just can't understand why they couldn't see anything on the u/s with a level like that!! There HAS to be something still there to sustain such a level. That's such an amazing HCG level for 4.5 weeks gone (which you were when you lost)

Thats what i thought and it was over 3 weeks ago now so it must have been through the roof in the first place. Either that or my body continued to produce the hormone after the bleeding had stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->