July testers - Over 35

Wendy, I would not expect your levels to be that high after your CP, but, TBH, if it were a new pregnancy, I think they are too high for how far alone you would be...I know that isn't much help.

LOL so you are saying that i am a bit of an oddity :haha:

If there is a hint of a new pregnancy then implantation could only just have occured leaving me 8dpo or 3 weeks pg so you are absolutely correct that the levels are way to high for that.

I always knew i was one of a kind. lol

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Yada...yada....yada....when will u POAS?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sorry, back a few pages, but this made me :rofl: Way to put the poor girl under pressure!!

Welcome Cissy. Sorry if I missed you saying this already, but how many DPO are you? And OPK = Ovulation Predictor Kits.

Thank you, im 7dpo x

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Yada...yada....yada....when will u POAS?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: x

Morning Ladies! Well I could use a little help from your well trained eyes this morning! I did an IC with fmu this morning (CD24 of a 28 day cycle) and not sure if I see a faint line! I have done tons of these before and have never seen anything before, but not sure if im going mad now, so I hoped you could take a look for me and let me know what you think. It is like a shadowy line, really faint, but I think it is there unless it is my contact lenses. Been looking at it by different windows in my house for about 2 hours now! Help please?

Its looking good. Theres definately something there.

Wendy I agree with NorthStar, there may still be a beanie there from your June cycle, these levels are way too high for a July beanie to be making. At this stage of the game, until the placenta is formed, HCG is produced by the fetus itself rather than your body. The vanishing twin hypothesis is a sound one! Please keep us posted as to what your bloodwork from Friday shows. You must be so impatient to have someone figure this out!!! :hugs:

Morning girls,

The EPAU called me first thing this morning with the HCG levels. The level taken from the blood yesterday is 1860. They are going to take more blood on Friday morning and i will have the result of that by Friday afternoon. So ot looks like by Friday i will have all the answers or at the very least know whether its going down or up.

Question - Would you girls expect it to be this high 3 weeks after the CP or am i really abnormal? lol

Wendy that sounds really encouraging! That is a high level for a cp 4 weeks ago! Fx for you love!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun but i know there is nothing there from the ultrasound so unless there is a brand new early pregnancy adding to the already high levels of HCG i must just be a strange case that produces lots of the hormone very quickly.
I would also doubt that an egg was released this cycle at all with such high levels so i believe its just a waiting game until they come down. :hugs:

But unless there is an embryo there there shouldn't be an already high level of HCG as it is not made by our bodies, rather by the embryo... That is what I am finding very confusing.

Wendy I agree with NorthStar, there may still be a beanie there from your June cycle, these levels are way too high for a July beanie to be making. At this stage of the game, until the placenta is formed, HCG is produced by the fetus itself rather than your body. The vanishing twin hypothesis is a sound one! Please keep us posted as to what your bloodwork from Friday shows. You must be so impatient to have someone figure this out!!! :hugs:

I would totally agree with you had i not seen the screen. The uterus lining is thin if there was a baby/embyro in there it would have been thicker. Will definately post my levels on Friday afternoon as soon as i have them. :hugs:

But unless there is an embryo there there shouldn't be an already high level of HCG as it is not made by our bodies, rather by the embryo... That is what I am finding very confusing.

I think i have them baffled as well. I saw around 15 different people yesterday all of which were quite confused by the instant positive pg test when the scan was clear. Three scan taking in total yesterday on differeny machines on top of the favour i pulled on Monday.

The girl that i spoke to this morning couldnt have been more appologetic in the fact that they have to clue as to whats going on. I think they will be as relieved as i will when the levels come back on Friday so that they can make some sense of this.

Wendy it seems so strange doesn't it? I can't get my head round why you got a negative and then now you have positives. Something is happening in that body of yours and it must be a baby. I'm with Junebug here. I bet your going crazy now waiting until Friday. xx

I agree with Junebug too Wendy, again I'm not expert but it would seem there is a baby in there still

Schmoo....fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy it seems so strange doesn't it? I can't get my head round why you got a negative and then now you have positives. Something is happening in that body of yours and it must be a baby. I'm with Junebug here. I bet your going crazy now waiting until Friday. xx

I am actually quite calm about it now given that they have finally listened to me and are taking me seriously. I am so pleased that DH was with me to confirm the negative tests and luckly enough had kept the pic of all the tests i sent him including the Frer after the bleed when the line was nearly there. i am always on his case because he s a hoarder and throws nothing away but i am glad of it in this case. At least i will not have to wait until after the weekend, i think i would have lost all patience by then.

:hugs:

I agree with Junebug too Wendy, again I'm not expert but it would seem there is a baby in there still

Schmoo....fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

I so wish there was hun and sometimes i convince myself that its the only reasonable explanation but then i remember the scans.

:hugs:

well they are so small...what if the scan was not thorough? I mean if it were twins maybe they just saw one and let it be...you know what I mean?

With Friday's bloods you'll have some answers Wendy: if the HCG continues to go up, you'll need a rescan next week. If it's on it's way down, then you will know AF will be on it's way so you can get on with it! I think you're doing great taking it all in stride :hugs: At least they ARE taking you seriously, far cry from the previous treatment you got when trying to voice your concerns. LOL on the hoarder DH, I have one of those too :haha: Sigh...

Morning girls,

The EPAU called me first thing this morning with the HCG levels. The level taken from the blood yesterday is 1860. They are going to take more blood on Friday morning and i will have the result of that by Friday afternoon. So ot looks like by Friday i will have all the answers or at the very least know whether its going down or up.

Question - Would you girls expect it to be this high 3 weeks after the CP or am i really abnormal? lol

My first one around 4-5 wks was 1786, I think that looks promising for you, can't wait to see the results. good luck :hugs:

Cissyhope - welcome to the thread :hi: Hope you're not waiting too much longer for your yam yam :dust:

Salimar -sorry the old witch got you :hugs:

Wishing4abump - please check out the sperm analysis thread. My DH had an awful SA but then I put him on supplements and he has just had another SA after 3 months plus on the supplements and has had a huge improvement in his results :thumbup:

Dmom - you are right about the melon needs to be soaked in vodka or any alcohol :)

Wendy :hugs: Can't help with the question over HCG :hugs:

Forgot to update on me this morning.
Got my usual temp dip which I get around 5-6DPO. My temps stay way above cover line until 1 day before AF, just to really mess with my head :dohh:
I'm thinking for sure now I will wait until Sunday, 10DPO to POAS. I am tempted to at 9DPO, but will hold back. For my first pregnancy, I had faint lines on blue dye tests and ICs starting at 8DPO and it was really stressful wondering what was going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->