July testers - Over 35

Forgot to update on me this morning.
Got my usual temp dip which I get around 5-6DPO. My temps stay way above cover line until 1 day before AF, just to really mess with my head :dohh:
I'm thinking for sure now I will wait until Sunday, 10DPO to POAS. I am tempted to at 9DPO, but will hold back. For my first pregnancy, I had faint lines on blue dye tests and ICs starting at 8DPO and it was really stressful wondering what was going to happen.

Junebug - DON'T :test: YET!!! You know you'll kick yourself, stay calm :hugs:

I know I know... I'm waiting until Sunday, but that's the latest I'm willing to compromise on :haha: In June I started at 6DPO so this is really hard for me to do!!!

I will be testing on July 30th. I am CD 17. 2nd cycle Clomid days 5-9, 50mg.
:)

I know I know... I'm waiting until Sunday, but that's the latest I'm willing to compromise on :haha: In June I started at 6DPO so this is really hard for me to do!!!

Hang on Ms MD, you tell us implantation doesn't happen til DPO7-14 and you POAS DPO6 yourself???? That is hilarious :muaha:

Hang on Ms MD, you tell us implantation doesn't happen til DPO7-14 and you POAS DPO6 yourself???? That is hilarious :muaha:

That really is funny! :haha: However, I will say that a woman from the UK who posts videos on YouTube did in fact get a clear positive at 6 DPO! And no, it wasn't twins but I guess her HCG rose very quickly. So, it's possible, just extremely rare to get a BFP that early.

I don't mind testing early myself. I use ICs and since I have soooo many I always figure, who cares, it's practically free! :blush:

Average implantation is 6-10 DPO, hence my starting on 6DPO last time :haha:
And yes, VERY rarely it can occur before 6 days (fallopian tubes to uterus is a REALLY long treck for a teeny tiny fertilized eggie!) hence the rare women who do get real :bfp: early!

:rofl:

Leave her alone! She is conducting official medical experiments! :haha:

Yeah you're right Indigo Junebug can pee on as many sticks as she wants to - IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE bwah hah hah hah.

Well Dachie you're completely upfront and out the closet about your pee stick habit, it would actually be pointless picking on you for it....I think Junebug is your deputy.

I think (as mentioned before) the sensitivity is a SYMPTOM hehehe

Congrats LL! Not sure if I've said that, but this thread moves so quickly I can't keep up!

DMom - read the other thread, everything crossed for you! x

Wendy, sorry you're still in limbo. Hoping you get answers soon (I'm as hopeful for you as the other ladies) x

7dpo for me, no poas action yet, only got CBdigis in my 'ttcrap' drawer, so not worth the waste.

:dust: to all. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->