July testers - Over 35

I don't have anything better to do DMom, can I be on the GFY list? :D

Wendy - The only thing I can think is that maybe baby beanie has implanted outside the uterus? It's rare but possible look:

clicky

clicky

Sorry for not updating my test status, the :witch: got me sadly, then I went on vacation for a few days! Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies this month, especially LLBean! Nice to see others that have been around a while get a :bfp:.

Wendy - The only thing I can think is that maybe baby beanie has implanted outside the uterus? It's rare but possible look:

clicky

clicky

Thanks hun, that story is so amazing. I think they would have seen something on the US though. :hugs:

Mornign girls,

I am so glad i popped on this morning. You girls crack me up. I'm planning on keeping busy today and i am sure DS will helpo with that. Working again tomorrow so limbo should pass quickly or at least thats the plan.

Velo - Am so sorry the old bag got you hun. Wishing you all the luck in the world and lots of :dust: for next cycle.

Morning everyone! Tested again this morning and got a definite bfn. Looks like I'm out this month now just waiting for af to arrive on Sunday.

Velo - looks like we've both been ttc since september. Feels like forever! Babydust to you!

Wendy - keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow. Hopefully you get some answers then. Could still be good news!

Morning everyone! Tested again this morning and got a definite bfn. Looks like I'm out this month now just waiting for af to arrive on Sunday.

Velo - looks like we've both been ttc since september. Feels like forever! Babydust to you!

Wendy - keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow. Hopefully you get some answers then. Could still be good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->