July testers - Over 35

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you girls have had me in stitches this morning.

Wendy - I have fx that you get some answers on Fri afternoon. I am still having trouble getting my head around why your body would give you:bfn: after the bleeding and :bfp:now and nothing showing on US.

AFM - I have poas this morning and posted pic on the other thread. I am going with :bfn: and :witch: still hasn't visited me yet so to say I am :confused:.com is putting it mildly!!:haha: me and OH are still:sex: as he is always up for it bloomin' good job really seeing as I have these really long irregular stupid cycles:haha::haha:

I just posted my BFN on the POAS thread. My temp went up, so IDK.

Count for me= 2 positive blue dye and 2 negative FR. I so quit, lol.

Me too DMom, temp up today but am chucking away all the tests I have done - BFN I reckon and I keep seeing imaginary lines and then this morning's one now has 2 evap lines on - what's that all about?!?!

Me too DMom, temp up today but am chucking away all the tests I have done - BFN I reckon and I keep seeing imaginary lines and then this morning's one now has 2 evap lines on - what's that all about?!?!

Well at least you 2 know when you OV'd I don't have a friggin clue!!!! I am convinced more than ever now that:witch:will arrive and when she does I will order a bucket load of OPK's and HPT's ready for the new cycle until then I will continue to poas until she does arrive in true poas addict style:haha:

IDK, lol. :hugs: I am debating whether to buy a different brand this morning or beat my head against the wall.

IDK, lol. :hugs: I am debating whether to buy a different brand this morning or beat my head against the wall.

Why not do both?Lol :hugs:

Morning ladies! Sorry for the :witch: visits and the :bfn: :-(
Nothing new here, up really early to go in to give a talk to the cardiologists. They start really early, I'm not used to that! :rofl:
Will check in later, :hugs:

I'm going to do the latter :wacko: :grr:

hahaha ladies to beat your heads too much, that will make you dizzy and then confuse you more when symptom spotting hehehehe

well my temp went up today too...hope that is a good thing....it had stayed at 97.60 for 3 or 4 days and today 98.17...

Did anothe FRER with FMU but starting to think that is not the best time for me (so test again later Dmom) cause it is doing the same a yesterday...no change. Will re-test later and report

LL- temp up is good, but so is temp steady, lol. You are totally knocked up...for realz, lol.

Dmom... I believe I am...just waiting on the darn Beta results...UGH!!!! have to wait almost 4 more hours before I call again and see IF they tell me!

Dmom... I believe I am...just waiting on the darn Beta results...UGH!!!! have to wait almost 4 more hours before I call again and see IF they tell me!

There's nothing worse than a pissed off Asian woman, especially if she is driving, lol....I'd be parked in the doc's office.

HAHAHA...well I am Latin, does that count too? hehehe

My Doctor is off today but she checks her messages from home...so I was told to call back after lunch when "supposedly" she gets back to them...she needs to see and interpret the results first I guess....UGH frustration!

Ughh LL I'd be going nuts! Call every 30 minutes :haha:
I caved this morning. Big surprise, :bfn:
And for all of you who are still awaiting :witch: and getting :bfn:, there is still a LOT of hope!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->