July testers - Over 35

yes Junebug, my stomach is in knots! LOL...no sense in calling every 30 mins...they may hold back info to retaliate HAHAHAHA

I will wait till after lunch (as instructed) and call then...but they better have an answer!:growlmad:

DMom....your chart looks great....:thumbup:

I agree!!!!

and my tests did not show anything till 13DPO...heck even that was very very hard to see...14DPO was a bit clearer...definitely on the Digi hehehehe

Either my test lie or the chart does..back when I used to temp after OV, my drop would be around 10DPO, so I was expecting it today. Instead it went up, lol. Oh well, something else to show the doc.

Was just looking at your chart LL and saw you didn't get + til 13DPO so feel a bit better now - have been feeling dizzy and nauseous for a couple of days so am hoping my mind isn't playing tricks on me AGAIN! If anyone knows about charts would you mind taking a peek at mine as I have no clue lol!

Either my test lie or the chart does..back when I used to temp after OV, my drop would be around 10DPO, so I was expecting it today. Instead it went up, lol. Oh well, something else to show the doc.

DMom, you chart looks exactly like my Aug 31 2009 one (if you scroll down on my FF chart page) where I got my :bfp: at 11DPO!!! It's looking good! :happydance:

Hang in there Dmom and Butterfly...Hope to add you to my bump buddies soon! :)

yes it was 13 DPO and that one was so faint I was going to toss it...and then at an angle I noticed a glimmer of hope...really was doubtful until 14DPO, then it was clearer and also CBDigi was positive

Was just looking at your chart LL and saw you didn't get + til 13DPO so feel a bit better now - have been feeling dizzy and nauseous for a couple of days so am hoping my mind isn't playing tricks on me AGAIN! If anyone knows about charts would you mind taking a peek at mine as I have no clue lol!

I like the temp rise you got today! The white circles you have...were those temps at a different time or did you mark 'disturbed' sleep?

I like the temp rise you got today! The white circles you have...were those temps at a different time or did you mark 'disturbed' sleep?

I was wondering that myself Dmom - now you mention it my temps are around the same time but some have been an hour out if I haven't woken up or if I woke up too early but not so much differrence...

OK, just looked and the white dots are diff times but as I say within an hour either way - except the last one which was only 10 mins diff and I have others at that time too that are not white. - ah, you are right, that one is sleep deprived...

I was wondering that myself Dmom - now you mention it my temps are around the same time but some have been an hour out if I haven't woken up or if I woke up too early but not so much differrence...

OK, just looked and the white dots are diff times but as I say within an hour either way - except the last one which was only 10 mins diff and I have others at that time too that are not white. - ah, you are right, that one is sleep deprived...

https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Use this link instead of changing times on FF...as a matter of fact, I don't put a time in FF...just note that if you need it for reference.

I think I'm opposite from most women so the adjustment doesn't work for me. I tried and it completely messed up my charts :-( I just record the time and accept the occasional white circle :haha:

LOL well maybe I will do some experiments as to whether that adjuster works for me or not - thanks Dmom, have changed a couple but left one of them I liked better higher :haha:

yes Junebug, my stomach is in knots! LOL...no sense in calling every 30 mins...they may hold back info to retaliate HAHAHAHA

I will wait till after lunch (as instructed) and call then...but they better have an answer!:growlmad:

man I cant wait any longer! reallly hoping the numbers are great, will you be posting them in this thread? Im getting so confused where everyone is, I cant keep up!!

Hey LLBean, I'm latin too. Cuban to be exact, do you want me to call and bully them into giving you your results? I seem to be quite good at that with my own dr lol.

Hey LLBean, I'm latin too. Cuban to be exact, do you want me to call and bully them into giving you your results? I seem to be quite good at that with my own dr lol.

HAHAHA Venezolana here :winkwink:

Well I already called again but still NOTHING....ugh 2 more hours I guess....

LOL, so I have a fellow feisty latina on the boards, good to know!

Two hours? WTF, lol.

Your doctor just joined the GFY club...big time, lol.

Two hours? WTF, lol.

Your doctor just joing the GFY club...big time, lol.

I know right? Well she is off today so we have to wait until she checks her emails and responds I guess...hope she does and they don't make me wait till tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->