JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

i am starting provera from tuesday so hopefully i will get ov in the 1st week of july n testing by the end, cant give a date though

I'll be testing this month! i will be ovulating in the next few days so cant wait to test! x

Hi there, can I get an add? af due July 2nd first cycle since lap and endo treatment, feeling positive xxx

Oooh can I join please? I'm on CD3 and my cycles are quite long (and still all screwed up after BCP) but if this cycle is like my last I should O around the 6th and so I should test on the 20th. Although knowing me I'll do a cheeky test around the 18th just to see, so put me down for the 18th for now!!!

Baby Dust to you all! x

And just realised (I'm a tad slow today clearly!!) that it's my hubbys 30th birthday on the 20th July, what a perfect 30th present that would be!!! Please please please let this be my month!!! I'll be buying a few digi's just in case I need to wrap one up as a present for him!

Hi there, I will be tearing on 17th July with everything crossed (apart from when I POAS of course lol!) xx

7th July is the big day for me as long as this cycle goes to plan!

Good luck everyone xx

:dust:

Expected O date 16th....Testing date 1st July.

Good luck everyone!! :dust::dust: to all xx

Trying to conceive #1 first month FX will be testing on july 8th if no sign of the :witch:
Lots of:dust: to everyone!

Hello! This will be my first month and hopefully will be testing around July 8th!

What are everyones plans for catching the egg this cycle then? I'm temping, checking CM and CP, using opks, taking evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice and I'm considering SMEP. And if I don't it'll be every other day from CD10 - O. x

Not doing anything except bding, tried opks and checking cm but just seem to get so obsessed with it all it makes it not nice, so we're just going with lots and lots of bding, hopefully it will be fun x x x

What are everyones plans for catching the egg this cycle then? I'm temping, checking CM and CP, using opks, taking evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice and I'm considering SMEP. And if I don't it'll be every other day from CD10 - O. x

Charting, OPKs, checking cm and cp, robitussin, softcups, preseed and BDing every other day (we've tried the every day thing for a few cycles so time to switch it up).

Have you used grapefruit juice before? I was considering trying it but I'm already on CD 6 so i don't know if I'm too late.

Have you used grapefruit juice before? I was considering trying it but I'm already on CD 6 so i don't know if I'm too late.

No I've not used it before and I don't think I'll do it religiously, just try to have a glass a day as often as I can / I remember. I started using EPO last cycle and that really helped so I don't know if I will know the difference with having the juice too, but I guess it can't hurt to just have some too.

I've used robutussin before with awesome results but it's a little gross to drink, so i wonder if grapefruit juice would be a tastier alternative haha

i started grapefruit juice last cycle i definately noticed an increase in EWCM. i drink one glass daily.
this cycle i also started geritol tonic, and continuing flaxseeed oil

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"