JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

i started grapefruit juice last cycle i definately noticed an increase in EWCM. i drink one glass daily.
this cycle i also started geritol tonic, and continuing flaxseeed oil

Do u take multiple vitamins with geritol?

updated! pleased double check and make sure I have your name/date correct:) July is coming soon.. and my AF better get here today so my dates are right!

sorry Nats!! whats your testing day? I knew I would forget someone:)

Af due July 2nd so I'll be testing then if she doesn't show x x

Checking in, I should O on the 6th so I'll probably be testing around the 20th

up to date! my AF FINALLY decided to show today, so I should O around the 2nd of july now, testing on the 15th! GL ladies!!

ok so , i think ill be joining you lot . but thing is i had mirena coil removed a week ago and didnt bleed getting it out , still had no bledding for nearly a week , but today i went toilett and when i wiped blood , but nothing else all day its just gone ??
so was this just spotting or shall i class a tiny bit as a af. ?? ( surly not )
but anyway my nurse said even if i dont get period i can still get pregnant as your pretty much fertile from the same day mirena gets removed , and we have babydanced every day . so to go back and test in a month and update her ,
so saying that ill be tsting on the 9th of july . so can you add me to list please xx

well ladies.. the day has arrived... cd 3.. today I start my first round clomid.. :happydance:
think ill take it in the morning, with my supplements :coffee:

my testing date might move to a later date, depends on when O kicks in(unsure with the clomid..) but should be round about the 7th

:holly:

im so excited.. and so scared..

Tons of EXTRA sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!

Odi - You'll be on the same days of clomid as me, even though you're doing CD3-7 and i'm doing CD2-6....today was my third clomid pill. :) It's also my first round. So far, I haven't really noticed ANY side effects, and I take them during the day...not at night like a lot of the ladies suggested to sleep through most of the side effects.

I'm REALLY hoping I only need one cycle of clomid and that this is it!!! :)

I SHOULD ovulate next weekend, according to FF. I sure hope so, because the Thursday after that is DH's surgery on his shoulder, and there will be no BDing. He gets an implanted pain pump and is pretty out of it for a few days, so sex is out of the question.

Then, they're going to pull blood on CD24 to confirm if i've ovulated. I'm kind of hoping they'll run a blood HcG and just tell me i'm pregnant then, too. ;) lol

Good Luck, ladies!!!

Odi - You'll be on the same days of clomid as me, even though you're doing CD3-7 and i'm doing CD2-6....today was my third clomid pill. :) It's also my first round. So far, I haven't really noticed ANY side effects, and I take them during the day...not at night like a lot of the ladies suggested to sleep through most of the side effects.

I SHOULD ovulate next weekend, according to FF. I sure hope so, because the Thursday after that is DH's surgery on his shoulder, and there will be no BDing. He gets an implanted pain pump and is pretty out of it for a few days, so sex is out of the question.

Then, they're going to pull blood on CD24 to confirm if i've ovulated. I'm kind of hoping they'll run a blood HcG and just tell me i'm pregnant then, too. ;) lol

Good Luck, ladies!!!

Whoo hoo!! so exciting!

Good Luck, ladies!!!

Whoo hoo!! so exciting!

rite... and now that I have my fingers back to typin and not pressing random buttons..

like i was saying... sooo exciting!:happydance::happydance:

i have had no side effects with clomid (yet....) i prefer to take it in the morning, think that if i am going to have any side effects i would like to know about them rather than sleep through it, i just prefer it that way...

lets hope that we have a sticky little beans first cycle!! happy thoughts happy thoughts :loopy:

i am officially out this month so you can take me off for the 20th thanks

Good luck to the clomid ladies! :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you both! x

yes i was wondering why my OH wasnt having sex with me and he told me he really doesnt want a kid right now and to buy condoms....i was like wow.......but im alright i have alot of good things going on now i just would love another child to add to the mix but maybe god has other plans for me

yes i was wondering why my OH wasnt having sex with me and he told me he really doesnt want a kid right now and to buy condoms....i was like wow.......but im alright i have alot of good things going on now i just would love another child to add to the mix but maybe god has other plans for me

Really sorry to hear that honey, hope you're ok. :hugs: You know we're all here to chat to if you feel down or anything. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->