JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

awww. im so sorry to hear this. i can sympathize. ive been there. we talked about TTC when DS was just 10 months old when I got my cycle back. i was so excited and ready to go and my DH has been back and forth on the whole issue. I started getting really excited last month when we went ahead and got me new insurance that has maternity coverage (i stay at home) and got the FOR SURE green light from the DH. He has no idea what hes gotten himself into, ie, I've told him as son as I get my smiley face on OPK, its :sex: time for the next 3 days!! He has a hernia currently so we dont have much sex right now as its painful for him. He will get it fixed soon, but not before TTC as the recovery time can be a while..
Hopefully yours doesnt make you wait too long! :hugs:

yes i was wondering why my OH wasnt having sex with me and he told me he really doesnt want a kid right now and to buy condoms....i was like wow.......but im alright i have alot of good things going on now i just would love another child to add to the mix but maybe god has other plans for me

.. sorry honey.. Please remember that you can ALWAYS come and have a chat here with us, no matter if you are testing or not! even if it is just to have a rant!!!! Better out than in, rite x (sometimes guys are just.. well.. insensitive...)

Take care :hugs:

Thank you ladies I will sure come on here n chat n hope to see more bfps I just hope still that some how I get a bfp lol he will love the chile as if it were planned :)

morning ladies (despite what my OH said he BD with me yesterday no condom and didnt pull out) so my quesiton is......

IF i ovulate on the 20th 21st or the 22nd. What are the best days to have sex? (with an average 37day cycle)

IF i ovulate on the 24th what are the best days to have sex lol? (with average 40day cycle)

If i ovulated on the 21st? what are the best days to have sex? (with average 36day cycle)

All of my calenders tell me different so im just listening to my body trying to have enough sex....we BD yesterday the 17th

thanks in advanced

if you BD two days before, the day before, and the day of O, you are sure to have your bases covered. Hope that helps:)

morning ladies (despite what my OH said he BD with me yesterday no condom and didnt pull out) so my quesiton is......

IF i ovulate on the 20th 21st or the 22nd. What are the best days to have sex? (with an average 37day cycle)

IF i ovulate on the 24th what are the best days to have sex lol? (with average 40day cycle)

If i ovulated on the 21st? what are the best days to have sex? (with average 36day cycle)

All of my calenders tell me different so im just listening to my body trying to have enough sex....we BD yesterday the 17th

thanks in advanced

mm..

my thoughts on this... just jump his bones every other day.. that way u know u have it covered :thumbup:

What are men like though? They say we're bad for changing our minds about stuff! Hope he carries on wanting to BD without protection hun, fingers crossed!

Odi - You'll be on the same days of clomid as me, even though you're doing CD3-7 and i'm doing CD2-6....today was my third clomid pill. :) It's also my first round. So far, I haven't really noticed ANY side effects, and I take them during the day...not at night like a lot of the ladies suggested to sleep through most of the side effects.

I'm REALLY hoping I only need one cycle of clomid and that this is it!!! :)

I SHOULD ovulate next weekend, according to FF. I sure hope so, because the Thursday after that is DH's surgery on his shoulder, and there will be no BDing. He gets an implanted pain pump and is pretty out of it for a few days, so sex is out of the question.

Then, they're going to pull blood on CD24 to confirm if i've ovulated. I'm kind of hoping they'll run a blood HcG and just tell me i'm pregnant then, too. ;) lol

Good Luck, ladies!!!

Whoo hoo!! so exciting!

rite... and now that I have my fingers back to typin and not pressing random buttons..

like i was saying... sooo exciting!:happydance::happydance:

i have had no side effects with clomid (yet....) i prefer to take it in the morning, think that if i am going to have any side effects i would like to know about them rather than sleep through it, i just prefer it that way...

lets hope that we have a sticky little beans first cycle!! happy thoughts happy thoughts :loopy:

I'm the same way....I want to KNOW about any side effects. lol ;)

Hoping for sticky beans for us....then we can be bump buddies. lol :happydance:

thank you.

Well...i Think i might already be out this month...this is why...

my LMP was may 29th and ended the 6th. we had sex the 3rd and the 4th and on the 13th and 14th i was having cramps and stretchy CM ((i think i ovulated)) and then according to my calenders i am supposed to be ovulating in the next couple of days but my CM is white and NOT thin at all my CP is high ((doesnt mean anything)) but what my issue is ....is that if i ovulated on CD 16 or 17...why so early and my LP would be really long.....

hope that all makes sense

not really still dont know when i ovulated, only bd once but my bbs are sooooo sore! got lots of creamy cm as well (tmi) this is unusual for me! so fingers crossed xx

Thinking I will be on CD1 very soon! So joining this thread in preparation :D

sorry:( but yay for joining the thread! let me know when you find out your testing date

thank you.

Well...i Think i might already be out this month...this is why...

my LMP was may 29th and ended the 6th. we had sex the 3rd and the 4th and on the 13th and 14th i was having cramps and stretchy CM ((i think i ovulated)) and then according to my calenders i am supposed to be ovulating in the next couple of days but my CM is white and NOT thin at all my CP is high ((doesnt mean anything)) but what my issue is ....is that if i ovulated on CD 16 or 17...why so early and my LP would be really long.....

hope that all makes sense

If you did ovulate around the 13th / 14th you have every chance, fingers crossed.

I'm just waiting to ovulate, checking CM and poas. Hope it happens soon, didn't ovulate until CD30 last cycle, way to long away!!

My body is weird I don't know when I ovulated cuz my cm is watery now yesterday and today and I BD today just incase so hopefully I can bd a couple more times

i'm 3dpo today (i think). only going by ovulation cramps and CM.
ready for july to come now!!!!

july will be here before you know it. time has been flying fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back