JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

i try not to ever symptom spot because it was driving me nuts in previous months. i would always convince myself i was pregnant based on symptoms but they always just turned out to be signs of AF approaching.

i have been ill for the last two days though like i have had a bug so i suppose that's a symptom!

i had an early loss in feb so i really hope this one stays with us!

marieb-it was nothing like EWCM! i usually get that the day before AF. it literally looked like a white strings-and did have stretchiness to it. i did have a glob of creamy CM the morning of BFP at 9 dpo. i did had a constant feeling of being wet down there and white stuff on panties.

Congrats to all you pregnant ladies! This definitely seems like a lucky thread!

Hi you've got me down as testing on the 16th I was actually due to test today but I tested early & got my :bfp:!! xx

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone who is still waiting for theirs xx

Congratulations to all the BFPs!!!!

This really is starting to seem like a lucky thread.

Hi everyone! I won't be testing until the end of the month but wanted to check in. This will be my first cycle on Clomid and I'm really nervous,today is CD2 so I start the clomid tomorrow. praying for baby dust

This is a AWESOME thread!!!!!!

Congratulations to all the mommies so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone! I won't be testing until the end of the month but wanted to check in. This will be my first cycle on Clomid and I'm really nervous,today is CD2 so I start the clomid tomorrow. praying for baby dust

quindalyn-what date would you like me to put you down for?:winkwink: good luck, it seems you have joined a VERY lucky thread!!:thumbup:

holy moses lol. i cant believe all the BFPS lets keep them coming i hope i can join the bfp list this month

I hope to join all the BFPs too. Big congrats to all the BFPs so far. I try not to symptom spot too but I'm just having a real hard time not this TWW. Maybe it has something to do with being on summer break and not having anything to distract me. I have no idea how many DPO I am seeing as how I didn't feel my usual O cramps this cycle so not even sure if it happened. I did have some pressure/ache low in my uterus 3 days ago so I can't help but hope it was implantation cramping. I'm still waiting for sore boobs cause that was my dead give away with both my other pregnancies. Fingers crossed and lots of babydust to all of us waiting to test and an H&H 9 months for all the pregnant moms.

Anyone else have good news to report today??? :thumbup:

Errrrm .... I do!! I have no idea how as I don't even think I BD'd at the right time, but hopefully the lines don't lie!

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

I can't believe it, I don't believe it! I've not even told DH as I'm scared to believe it!

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
hey everyone !!
congrats to all those who got BFPs . On june 26th I started my first cycle on clomid 50 mg , ( already on Metformin 1500 mg for the past 2 months ) . Hoping the clomid works (been ttc for a year now ) .fingers X for july ( badly badly hope it happens this month )

Errrrm .... I do!! I have no idea how as I don't even think I BD'd at the right time, but hopefully the lines don't lie!

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

I can't believe it, I don't believe it! I've not even told DH as I'm scared to believe it!

Holy cow cheska!!!! CONGRATS!!!! :wohoo:

Thanks Ladies, I'm in a weird limbo at the minute, I want to get excited but I still don't really believe it!

Runnergrl, thanks for setting up such a lucky thread!!

How did I have you down testing the 18th??

How did I have you down testing the 18th??

My previous cycles have been in the fourties but turns out I O'd at a normal point for the first time ever this cycle. Sorry for jumping the gun! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->