JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

Ok so I took a test this morning, I have had these cramps (quite bad) and on n off sickness now for about 3 days, and i have been saying I am 8dpo but too be honest I dont actually know as I just went along with an ovulation calculator, although I felt pain which may have been o pain a couple days before the calculator predicted, and as I had not long stopped the pill It could have been wrong! Anyway so I use this mornings wee that I held like allll night! the test at first looked like a :bfn: but when I went into the light by a window I am pretty sure I can see a reeeally light line, light enough to see but not dark enough to be sure its not line eye , an evap or a :bfp: I may just be holding onto false hope as Im not even sure we bd at the right times this month, guess time will tell ,

:flower:

Ok so I took a test this morning, I have had these cramps (quite bad) and on n off sickness now for about 3 days, and i have been saying I am 8dpo but too be honest I dont actually know as I just went along with an ovulation calculator, although I felt pain which may have been o pain a couple days before the calculator predicted, and as I had not long stopped the pill It could have been wrong! Anyway so I use this mornings wee that I held like allll night! the test at first looked like a :bfn: but when I went into the light by a window I am pretty sure I can see a reeeally light line, light enough to see but not dark enough to be sure its not line eye , an evap or a :bfp: I may just be holding onto false hope as Im not even sure we bd at the right times this month, guess time will tell ,

:flower:

What type of test did you use? My internet cheapie was totally light to the point I thought I was seeing things. Have you got any FRERs? :flower:

EBay cheapies
We've not long moved to Germany ( hubby is army) so I just ordered some cheapies of the german eBay so they'd get to me next day. X

You could barely see the line unless held in light n it was quite faint! In the end I took it out of its casing and could see it a tad better but not much , probs shouldn't have removed the casing but I was sure it was there beforehand anyway so figured why not. x

For the pregnancy tests I think it doesn't matter how faint the line is, if there is a line it's a positive. As long as you've read it within the time limit I think it's sounds very good to me!

Thanks - I really hope so. But we will see I won't believe it until I can clearly see a line. I couldn't post a pic as when I tried to take one it didn't show up clear enough. Think I will test again in a few days.

My husband new when I was pregnany with my dd. we were ntnp with her and I never thought anything until I went to have a glass of wine one night and he said 'don't I reckon your pregnant' he then bought me a test the next day and lo and behold I was. He also knew she was a girl from the girl like he knew ds was a boy. I was convinced dd was a boy but no he was right.
Then the other week he said to me 'how are you feeling today' I was like fine why and his reply was ' well I got you pregnant last night' :dohh: silly man! But I am secretly hoping he has like a sixth sense for it all :haha: as I've been feeling I'm out for a while until now I feel hopeful.

How did you feel leading up to your :bfp: ? X

Oh my goodness that is so freaky! He's amazing!

I didn't feel much in my lead up, I thought there would be no way on earth I could be pregnant as we didn't really dtd at the right time, 4 days before O was the last time we propoerly dtd, the two days before we did bd but DH couldn't finish. I've had a cracking cold this weekend so I've been feeling a bit crappy to be honest! No signs but then again I wasn't looking as I didn't think I had a chance.

hello ladies

i am 10dpo today not testing. if AF isnt here by the 20th then i will test because that is almost 2 weeks over due...but i dont feel pregnant at all i have no symptoms..i had some sharp pains in my lower lower stomach yesterday that lasted 30sec to a min and went away and came back a couple times...and when i eat my stomach still feels empty....but that doesnt mean anything because my body is so dumb lol..and weird stuff tends to happen at times and ends up not meaning anything...

fx i get my bfp and fx for all of you ladies

I know!!

See I have some symptoms but I'm same as you we didn't really dtd at that right dates due to our poorly dd coming in every time we tried AS if too say no more babies . Lol

Fx crossed for you sg , gl with the test - cant imagine how patient your going to have to be to wait until the 20th I wish I was that patient but this time round I seem to have none at all!

Gl Kirsty x

i am just too cheap to go and buy tests lol...and i just dont feel like it lol if i had tests at home they would be used lol

https://i49.tinypic.com/20syhj8.jpg

i just got this at 11dpo using smu....

Arghhhh this is the luckiest thread! Congrats marieb!!

This thread really is a lucky one. Congrats marieb x

Thank you all so much :)

Sending the rest of you lots of baby dust and hoping the BFPs continue

congrats makes me want to test but I'm scared I dnt want to c a bfn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member