JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

Test sg, you never know, and if it is a bfn it doesnt mean your out till af shows, though I totally undertsand the not wanting to see a bfn!

I think I will actually be able to wait till 12dpo since I peed on 15 OPK's recently!! That fulfilled my poas addiction for a while, lol!!!

that's exactly what i did yesterday! didn't want to pee on a pregnancy stick because i thought it would be too early so pee'd on a cheapie ovulation test and for the first time ever since using them the test like was so dark it was exactly the same as the control.

that's when i did the first response! and then another pink dye one

I'm out this month. Checked my cervix and there's blood so I expect af to come within the next few hours. Will be testing on August 4th next - my original due date last year and the day of my son's birthday party! Hopefully it brings me good luck :dust:

Morning Ladies...

Question..

can u pee on a OPK stick to test for a BFP preggie result?? im confused... :wacko:

no because our bodies will always have a bit of the LH hormone so most likely you will see a line

afm-- definitely thinking about testing lol

Morning Ladies...

Question..

can u pee on a OPK stick to test for a BFP preggie result?? im confused... :wacko:

Well I got a BFP today and took an OPK and it was positive. When I was pregnant with DS the first thing that alerted me to thinking I could be pregnant was a +OPK way after ovulation.

I have heard of people getting +OPKs with BFNs though so I'd be careful.

Morning Ladies...

Question..

Well I got a BFP today and took an OPK and it was positive. When I was pregnant with DS the first thing that alerted me to thinking I could be pregnant was a +OPK way after ovulation.

:flower: thank you

Think ill stick to the HPT's then :thumbup:

QUOTE=sg0720;19396533]no because our bodies will always have a bit of the LH hormone so most likely you will see a line

afm-- definitely thinking about testing lol[/QUOTE]

:test::test::test::test::test:!!!! :happydance:

Morning Ladies...

Question..

:flower: thank you

Think ill stick to the HPT's then :thumbup:

All the best ! :dust:

Well I took another test thisvmorning and yesterday's faint one must have been an Evap or something as it is stark white! Have decided now not to test until next tuesday if af doesnt arrive before then- but I'm back to my original feeling now of feeling out. There was only a slim chance I could have been anyway wish I hadn't of got my hopes up :(

Well I took another test thins morning and yesterday's faint one must have been an Evap or something as it is stark white! Have decided now not to test until next tuesday if afmdoesnt arrive before then- but I'm back to my original feeling now of feeling out. There was only a slim chance I could have been anyway wish I hadn't of got my hopes up :(

:hug: dont worry x try again tomorrow ur not out of it yet!!:flower:

Well I took another test thins morning and yesterday's faint one must have been an Evap or something as it is stark white! Have decided now not to test until next tuesday if afmdoesnt arrive before then- but I'm back to my original feeling now of feeling out. There was only a slim chance I could have been anyway wish I hadn't of got my hopes up :(

:hug: dont worry x try again tomorrow ur not out of it yet!!:flower:

Thank you :hugs: I think I'm going to leave testing or a few days now , until Tuesday if I can be patient enough! I've had a feeling I was out from the beginning, but you never know but yesterday I got myself to excited :dohh:

Any other testers have a beautiful BFP to add to our awesome thread this morning??

To all the US ladies- Happy 4th of July!!!!

Happy 4th. to you too..

i chickened out buying a test yesterday and i couldnt hold my pee any longer to buy one this morning lol...so i will not be testing today...i am roughly 11dpo today...so far no AF today was one of her due dates tomorrow is another and then the 8th all depending on my cycle length. so so far so good

hows everyone else coming along?

:dust::dust:

Ok I'm more convinced I am out now! All my maybe I'm pregnant symptoms have gone! I didn't feel preg before npbut thought I had symptoms . Now they've gone and I'm left with terrible cramps and back pain identical to those I get when af is about to start and until it finishes! Exactly the same! I think I'm around 9dpo today so she would be early but I am about 98% sure it's her on her way I felt the exact same last month like a few days - a week before :(

Happy 4th of July! I'm pretty convinced I'm out this month. I have terrible back aches though I've been having that all cycle. I'm also feeling pretty sore in my uterus so I think she is on her way.

Happy 4th of July! I'm pretty convinced I'm out this month. I have terrible back aches though I've been having that all cycle. I'm also feeling pretty sore in my uterus so I think she is on her way.

Right there with you. :hugs:

It's a bfn for me.....I'm on cd3 now so I'm hoping for late July BFp.....great to see some ladies get theirs already on this thread...hope to see lots more x

I tested but bfn. No AF though and the blood in my cervix last night has disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->