JULY testers !!!

Ladies, I am so confused with my ovulation this time. I had seen last ewcm on cd13 and we dtd. But, my temperatures are still down. I do have cold so can it be because of cold?
Also, I felt ovulation pain and stabbing sensation on nipples on cd 13 which I suppose was of ovulation.
Did anyone had two days of ovulation dip in chart?

I had 2 days of temp dips. I thought with the 1st dip I was sure to O, but my temp the next morning said otherwise.

me too. This is new thing for me.I have no libido And no energy left to dtd today. Might skip this cycle. or may be there are enough small guys left from last time which might help.
Good luck. when are you gonna test.

I'm opposite, I'm always in the mood during O time lol. I'm not testing until the 23rd, I'll be 13 dpo. Af is due the 25th...long cycles suck!

Angel- yay for extending lp, that's good news.

Sweety- I had ewcm for 3 days last week. Then the days after that I had a 4 day temp dip. Yesterday I saw some light spotting and today I got my temp spike. A huge temp spike. So it could take a few days, everyone is different.

:happydance:yay for my temp spike!
Low for four days? wow. I am somewhat relieved but Disappointed because we didn't bd for last two days. I am feeling crapy from stuffed nose and sore throat. I do have higher temperature today which means I might be oing today. But, seriously no physical sign of ovulation.
and no libido whatsoever. Anyway, guess I might skip this cycle.
YAY! for your temp spike!

Ladies, I am so confused with my ovulation this time. I had seen last ewcm on cd13 and we dtd. But, my temperatures are still down. I do have cold so can it be because of cold?
Also, I felt ovulation pain and stabbing sensation on nipples on cd 13 which I suppose was of ovulation.
Did anyone had two days of ovulation dip in chart?

I had 2 days of temp dips. I thought with the 1st dip I was sure to O, but my temp the next morning said otherwise.

me too. This is new thing for me.I have no libido And no energy left to dtd today. Might skip this cycle. or may be there are enough small guys left from last time which might help.
Good luck. when are you gonna test.

I'm opposite, I'm always in the mood during O time lol. I'm not testing until the 23rd, I'll be 13 dpo. Af is due the 25th...long cycles suck!

Yay for your bd mood. I had libido But, everything there hurts right now. Did lots of bd till Monday. No any energy left now. lol.

Hi everyone. 9dpo today. Still not many symptoms except for some cramping 7&8dpo. My chart is looking different then it ever has before tho. It looks like it's going triphasic! I'm not sure how to post it on here from FF tho. How do you guys add your chart into the signature or the thread?

Hi everyone. 9dpo today. Still not many symptoms except for some cramping 7&8dpo. My chart is looking different then it ever has before tho. It looks like it's going triphasic! I'm not sure how to post it on here from FF tho. How do you guys add your chart into the signature or the thread?
Triphasic sounds promising. I normally take screenshot of chart and post it here. Although, there are sharing options on setting page of ff which you can use.

Definitely starting to look triphasic!! Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Oh I forgot to mention that I was a little tearful yesterday as well. And I feel like I'm so excited about my chart being triphasic,but nervous that this month won't be it for me(again), that I'm emotional about it today too. Lol. I feel a little silly, but I guess that could be a sign also. I KNOW I'm going to cry if I get a BFP. I've had the itch since my son was 2(yeah, he's 7 now) but I patiently waited for OH's determination that it's "the right time for us." I'm praying that I will be rewarded for my personal growth and patience

Hey ladies! Just updating like I promised :)
Got my BFP yesterday at 10 DPO! Ill get on my phone and upload a picture!
Good luck everyone!

woo hoo congratulations mommaof1. happy and healthy 9months to you.

I'm joining you momma! Tested today at 10DPO and got my BFP! I wasn't even expecting anything since I had got a BFN yesterday and this was like my 3rd or 4th pee of the day... but I got a faint line on a cheapie and positive on a digital :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• 10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 9
I dont seem to get many answers when I post a question, so maybe if i post here I can get some help. I just started using ovulation tests yesterday, when I took one at noon yesterday the test line was super light, today at noon its almost as dark as the control line. What is the best approach to take from here? Should I just DTD everyday for a few days on out? I have 2 children but never tried as we are for our 3rd and final baby. Thanks

I dont seem to get many answers when I post a question, so maybe if i post here I can get some help. I just started using ovulation tests yesterday, when I took one at noon yesterday the test line was super light, today at noon its almost as dark as the control line. What is the best approach to take from here? Should I just DTD everyday for a few days on out? I have 2 children but never tried as we are for our 3rd and final baby. Thanks

I would start dtd at least every other day since it's best to have swimmers up there b4 you ovulate. Keep testing (now 2x a day), I'd imagine it will be positive soon in the evening or within a day or 2. Get it girl!

Congratulations to all the BFPs!

I'm out. No developed follicles, moving to Injectables for my next cycle, whenever my period decides to show her face.

Good luck to all of those still trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"