JULY testers !!!

So here's the OPK I took this AM. I've been testing since 10DPO and this is the darkest one I've seen. Does this look like I might O soon?

Is this your first month using them?

Haha yes it is. Thanks for the pic! I'm still hopeful I'll get a positive!

Some get a fade in fade out pattern and some get tests like yours then BAM a positive. I would recommend testing twice a day to familiarize yourself with your cycle.

If you don't temp, I'd recommend it! OPKs will tell you you're getting ready.to O but only temps can confirm it! Click on the chart in my signature for a great site/app to keep track!

Thanks! I didn't temp this cycle as my son has been unwell and I couldn't manage even 2-3 hours of sleep at a stretch! This is my 1am on CD18. I think I'm almost there?!!

Yes! I bet you'll have a positive by Wednesday and O by friday! Did you check out the site from my chart? (Its super helpful to track your cycles AND if you sign up from my chart I get a week of VIP [you get 30 days free. An account is free but.VIP has way more features!] for free so I do have an ulterior motive) lol but forreal.

Are you using anything to track other than OPKs?

Can you post your chart? I'll analyze it for ya!!

So here's the OPK I took this AM. I've been testing since 10DPO and this is the darkest one I've seen. Does this look like I might O soon?

Is this your first month using them?

Haha yes it is. Thanks for the pic! I'm still hopeful I'll get a positive!

Some get a fade in fade out pattern and some get tests like yours then BAM a positive. I would recommend testing twice a day to familiarize yourself with your cycle.

If you don't temp, I'd recommend it! OPKs will tell you you're getting ready.to O but only temps can confirm it! Click on the chart in my signature for a great site/app to keep track!

Thanks! I didn't temp this cycle as my son has been unwell and I couldn't manage even 2-3 hours of sleep at a stretch! This is my 1am on CD18. I think I'm almost there?!!

Yes! I bet you'll have a positive by Wednesday and O by friday! Did you check out the site from my chart? (Its super helpful to track your cycles AND if you sign up from my chart I get a week of VIP [you get 30 days free. An account is free but.VIP has way more features!] for free so I do have an ulterior motive) lol but forreal.

Are you using anything to track other than OPKs?

Just CM and OPKs for me. I charted temps but stopped very early in my cycle after my son fell ill! Hopefully this cycle will be the lucky one :)

Eeeee!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• CBDCD18FMU.jpg
    CBDCD18FMU.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 18
Hi all, can I join? First month ttc #2 and using OPKs, not tracking temp for now. OPK negative today but expecting to O around Thursday. Will be testing around 23rd.

Got a major temp rise this morning. Cramps are gone too, so I really hope I ovulated yesterday. I don't think dh can go anymore lol.

Hi all, can I join? First month ttc #2 and using OPKs, not tracking temp for now. OPK negative today but expecting to O around Thursday. Will be testing around 23rd.

Good luck!!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/578296/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Wow that's a nice rise!! I'll bet you get your crosshairs in a days! With that drop/rise I would say you most likely did O yesterday!

Good luck everyone !!
Im officially in TWW. Going to DTD tonight and tomorrow just in case lol!
We have covered every day except CD 8 and 11.. Ovulated yesterday I'm pretty sure due to EWCM and intense O pains I get every month.
Can't wait to test already ! This wait is going to be SO long !

Wow that's a nice rise!! I'll bet you get your crosshairs in a days! With that drop/rise I would say you most likely did O yesterday!

I was shocked at how low then high my temp got. Thanks for looking at my chart!

You should put it in your signature so I can stalk it! I love looking at charts

That's a big spike Smille!

Good luck on your tww mummof1! Hope it goes fast for you. :)

AFM, I'm out. Temps continue to go down like last cycle's. AF due on 10th-11th. Looks like I won't even get to test again.

Opk was still positive and I started cramping a little so we dtd just in case. I know you can still get a + after O but I want to make sure we're covered.

Good luck everyone !!
Im officially in TWW. Going to DTD tonight and tomorrow just in case lol!
We have covered every day except CD 8 and 11.. Ovulated yesterday I'm pretty sure due to EWCM and intense O pains I get every month.
Can't wait to test already ! This wait is going to be SO long !

Good luck!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"