JULY testers !!!

Can I join this thread? I am currently on my first cycle of TTC. I am on cycle day 14 with twinges and fertile cm for the past 3 days now. My internet cheapie opks are almost positive, but the digital is still negative. I'm really hoping we have beginners luck!

Can I join this thread? I am currently on my first cycle of TTC. I am on cycle day 14 with twinges and fertile cm for the past 3 days now. My internet cheapie opks are almost positive, but the digital is still negative. I'm really hoping we have beginners luck!

Good luck! Keep testing!

Apparently I ovulated overnight based on my cramps during the late night hrs and 2nd day of low temps. We dtd 2 and 3 days prior so I'm praying its enough. I'm definitely considering temping vaginally after this cycle since my temps have been way too crazy.

I'm out, AFs here! Not too disappointed though, it's my first period that isn't contraceptive pill controlled so I feel like we can actually TTC now and monitor ovulation!

I'm out, AFs here! Not too disappointed though, it's my first period that isn't contraceptive pill controlled so I feel like we can actually TTC now and monitor ovulation!
Good luck hun!

If you're feeling froggy, sign up for Fertility Friend by clicking on the chart in my signature for a great site/app to use to keep track of your cycles and personal fertility signs

Hi all,
The bd started today. lol. I think for some reason I am ovulating early. I had some cm couldn't figure out it was ewcm or sticky one but my temp is down today. Last cycle was same. When I was suppose to ovulate I was totally dry and noticed cm on cd 10-11. Can this be aproblem for conceiving?
I don't use opk. I am planning for few cycles without it and if nothing happens will take that route.

Hi all,
The bd started today. lol. I think for some reason I am ovulating early. I had some cm couldn't figure out it was ewcm or sticky one but my temp is down today. Last cycle was same. When I was suppose to ovulate I was totally dry and noticed cm on cd 10-11. Can this be aproblem for conceiving?
I don't use opk. I am planning for few cycles without it and if nothing happens will take that route.

Do you have a chart I can take a peak at?

Hi all,

Do you have a chart I can take a peak at?

Hi Powell,
sure. I am waiting for tomorrow's temps to confirm o.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-10-22-34-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-22-34-35.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 8
Wow it def looks like it could be O day with that dip!

Wow it def looks like it could be O day with that dip!

Thanks for positive words. But, I am concerned if i am ovulating that early, having sticky bean might be issue. Read few post suggesting so. :(

How long are your cycles?

And FF should give you crosshairs in a few days. You can't confirm O until you have 3 days of sustained higher temps

How long are your cycles?

And FF should give you crosshairs in a few days. You can't confirm O until you have 3 days of sustained higher temps

Cycles varies from 26-34 days. Last time it was 27 days. And my temperatures were allover the place. ff gave up and didn't confirm o. But, I didn't temp religiously last time and it was from middle of cycle. This is my second cycle temping.

And you're temping at the same time everyday, within 30 minutes on either side? And before you move around and talk? Sometimes it takes Few months to see your personal temp trend. If your temps are still all over the place when temping correctly you may wanna consider temping vaginally

And you're temping at the same time everyday, within 30 minutes on either side? And before you move around and talk? Sometimes it takes Few months to see your personal temp trend. If your temps are still all over the place when temping correctly you may wanna consider temping vaginally

I take temps on same time everyday after I wake up. But, still temps vary a lot. I might consider taking temps vaginally if trends continues this month too. Do I need different thermometer?

Hi, I'm due to test in a few days, I have an 8 year old, and a 11 month old, 11 month old took nearly 5 years to conceive so I'm not getting my hopes up, along with exclusively breastfeeding after only returned two months ago! X

So I am at 7 DPO. In every previous cycle since I got off BC I have started spotting or having some blood tinge in CM at 8 DPO, and AF came at 10 DPO.

This cycle I am on vitex and taking B6 to try to lengthen LP. I guess I'll know in the next couple days if it worked.

FF says AF should be here Tuesday (7/14) but really hoping that if AF comes that it's closer to the end of the week so I can say LP is getting better.

Either way, fingers crossed that I don't see AF on Tuesday!

I'm looking at testing around the 18th.

Fingers crossed for you angel. Hope it helps. :)

I need some input. I thought I o'd two days ago, if not yesterday. The days before I had great ewcm, for about 3 days. Now nothing. I had o pain the last two days. I was expecting my temp to rise this morning but I seem to have gotten the dip today. So all still looks good if my temp rises tomorrow right?

Also, painful intercourse right now, the past 2 days. I've read this is due to hormonal changes but do any of you experience this?

Fingers crossed for you angel. Hope it helps. :)

I need some input. I thought I o'd two days ago, if not yesterday. The days before I had great ewcm, for about 3 days. Now nothing. I had o pain the last two days. I was expecting my temp to rise this morning but I seem to have gotten the dip today. So all still looks good if my temp rises tomorrow right?

Also, painful intercourse right now, the past 2 days. I've read this is due to hormonal changes but do any of you experience this?

Thanks PinkPandy! Do you use OPK? Or just temp & Cm to determine O?

I was just lamenting this cycle how my temps were odd and I got a +OPK and great EWcm but the temp spike was something like 5 days after +OPK! A few days later, FF gave me Cross Hairs at 2 days +OPK even though temp spike was later. So your rise could be coming a couple days late?

Not sure about the painful BD though, I haven't had that problem. Back in college i took a woman's health class and the prof told us that if sex was painful that was never a good indicator and could indicate infection. I don't have any medical knowledge though, just parroting what I Heard in a class 8 years ago. Is it painful as in there isn't enough lubrication, or other kind of pain?

I don't use opk. I will next cycle if no luck this month. Yeah I'm hoping the temp rise is tomorrow.

The pain isn't from infection. I'm a pharmacy tech so Im pretty familiar with that kind of thing. It's more just when he hits my cervix. More tender than stabbing pains. And only in certain positions.

I don't use opk. I will next cycle if no luck this month. Yeah I'm hoping the temp rise is tomorrow.

The pain isn't from infection. I'm a pharmacy tech so Im pretty familiar with that kind of thing. It's more just when he hits my cervix. More tender than stabbing pains. And only in certain positions.

Oh! Well, that's a different kind of pain altogether. THAT I've had. Rarely with my DH, but with my ex it happened fairly often in certain positions. Is your cervix lower now than usual? Because that would definitely explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->