JULY testers !!!

Hey everyone,mind if I join? I think i O'd the 5th or a day or two before. Im gong to test the 19th if I can wait that long. Ive had tender breasts since ovulation and bathroom issues and today i keep getting very lightheaded

Hey everyone,mind if I join? I think i O'd the 5th or a day or two before. Im gong to test the 19th if I can wait that long. Ive had tender breasts since ovulation and bathroom issues and today i keep getting very lightheaded

I always get tender breasts after O but never light headed. I hope it's a great sign!

Fingers crossed for you angel. Hope it helps. :)

I need some input. I thought I o'd two days ago, if not yesterday. The days before I had great ewcm, for about 3 days. Now nothing. I had o pain the last two days. I was expecting my temp to rise this morning but I seem to have gotten the dip today. So all still looks good if my temp rises tomorrow right?

Also, painful intercourse right now, the past 2 days. I've read this is due to hormonal changes but do any of you experience this?

I would say the painful sex is probably from a bruised cervix or another part of the inside of your vagina is bruised from repetitive bumping on the same spot, happens to me sometimes too and it sucks!

I'm officially 3dpo :happydance:! I'm going to test on the 23rd (2 days b4 af). I'm not sure how I feel about this cycle, but if it's meant to be it will be.

May I join? Currently 6dpo with no symptoms before or after O, when I usually do have them. Has anyone else had this happen with a bfp? I don't remember any symptoms with my DS (he is 7yrs old) until 5 or 6 weeks. My chart is completely different also. I had bloodwork to check my hormones and all is normal. Tried preseed this cycle. I hope it did the trick! FF says to test on the 19th...will try to hold out until then!

I would say the painful sex is probably from a bruised cervix or another part of the inside of your vagina is bruised from repetitive bumping on the same spot, happens to me sometimes too and it sucks!

So we just :sex: too much. That's handy, it gets painful when you're trying to do it as often as possible, lol.

Well still no temp rise, so probably no o. I'll keep trying I guess but all o signs are gone. I guess on to next month. :shrug:

Hey ladies ! So I started this thread and I am now around 6-8 dpo not quite sure because I had some cramping and EWCM from cycle day 13-15 .. 15 was when I had strong pain on my side (lower abdomen) so I'm going by that day which would be 6 dpo .
Anyway I tested today in the morning and I didn't see really see a line which I was expecting but then I re tested later on in the day because in the past my BFPs were aways way stronger at night. This is the test ! I was shocked to see anything because I was thinking I'm only 6 dpo !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 35
Hey ladies ! So I started this thread and I am now around 6-8 dpo not quite sure because I had some cramping and EWCM from cycle day 13-15 .. 15 was when I had strong pain on my side (lower abdomen) so I'm going by that day which would be 6 dpo .
Anyway I tested today in the morning and I didn't see really see a line which I was expecting but then I re tested later on in the day because in the past my BFPs were aways way stronger at night. This is the test ! I was shocked to see anything because I was thinking I'm only 6 dpo !

:happydance:

Can't wait to see the progression.

I will definitely update my next test ! I'm thinking I'll try and hold off tomorrow but then test the next day so hopefully it will have darkened by then!

:happydance: So exciting!!!

-

Well, today is 10DPO, yesterday I had a little blood tinge in my CM (which for me usually starts 8DPO) and today I woke up spotting so looks like I'm out this month.

On the positive side, (trying so hard to be positive) I did manage to lengthen LP by 1 day.

THis is cycle 2 using Vitex, and I only started to Vit B6 from the day of my temp spike (several days after O) so maybe this month I'll do the B6 all month and see if that helps lengthen LP a little longer. I'd like to be more like 11-12 days instead of 9-10.

Ladies, I am so confused with my ovulation this time. I had seen last ewcm on cd13 and we dtd. But, my temperatures are still down. I do have cold so can it be because of cold?
Also, I felt ovulation pain and stabbing sensation on nipples on cd 13 which I suppose was of ovulation.
Did anyone had two days of ovulation dip in chart?

Angel- yay for extending lp, that's good news.

Sweety- I had ewcm for 3 days last week. Then the days after that I had a 4 day temp dip. Yesterday I saw some light spotting and today I got my temp spike. A huge temp spike. So it could take a few days, everyone is different.

:happydance:yay for my temp spike!

Ladies, I am so confused with my ovulation this time. I had seen last ewcm on cd13 and we dtd. But, my temperatures are still down. I do have cold so can it be because of cold?
Also, I felt ovulation pain and stabbing sensation on nipples on cd 13 which I suppose was of ovulation.

I had 2 days of temp dips. I thought with the 1st dip I was sure to O, but my temp the next morning said otherwise.

Congratulations Mummyof1!!

I have no idea what's going on this cycle. No positive OPK and at least 4 days of EWCM buy still getting some now. Judging by the cramps I get during ovulation, I'm 5 DPO and 9 days until AF is due. But today I've had some more cramping and pain just like when I ovulate! Today I have really tender breasts, but that's totally usual for me before AF. 1 week until testing!

Angel- yay for extending lp, that's good news.

Sweety- I had ewcm for 3 days last week. Then the days after that I had a 4 day temp dip. Yesterday I saw some light spotting and today I got my temp spike. A huge temp spike. So it could take a few days, everyone is different.

:happydance:yay for my temp spike!
Low for four days? wow. I am somewhat relieved but Disappointed because we didn't bd for last two days. I am feeling crapy from stuffed nose and sore throat. I do have higher temperature today which means I might be oing today. But, seriously no physical sign of ovulation.
and no libido whatsoever. Anyway, guess I might skip this cycle.
YAY! for your temp spike!

me too. This is new thing for me.I have no libido And no energy left to dtd today. Might skip this cycle. or may be there are enough small guys left from last time which might help.
Good luck. when are you gonna test.

I had 2 days of temp dips. I thought with the 1st dip I was sure to O, but my temp the next morning said otherwise.

me too. This is new thing for me.I have no libido And no energy left to dtd today. Might skip this cycle. or may be there are enough small guys left from last time which might help.
Good luck. when are you gonna test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->