July Testing ~ Bringing Home March & April 2013 Babies! 34 so far!!!

:bfp: Irelandsown :bfp:

Wohoo!! Only 3 bfp's to go to beat June!! We still have a few more days!

Hi Ladies

I hope its ok to join your thread. I got my first BFP yesterday and three today! we are very happy :)

:dust: to everyone.

7 28 pos.jpg

Hope you all can see it. It showed up instantly which never happened with my last (ended in mc) and it is way darker than any of the others I took in Feb when I mced. Very very very excited and feel so blessed by God.

Congrats to all the other ladies with BFP. Baby dust for everyone!

Yay congrats!!!! I hope this is a sticky sticky bean!!

Oh my gosh so many BFP these last few days! Such wonderful news for you all!!

Congratulations everyone with a BFP!! I'm so happy for all you. :happydance: Sorry to chime in so late but I've been reading this thread for a couple weeks now and I finally decided I have something to say. hehe

I really thought I would be adding my own BFP but now I'm not so sure. I'm
12 DPO with nausea/vomiting x4 days and sore boobs. But last night I started having some increased cramping and today I still got a BFN and now I fear AF is coming... Do you think I'm out? I just don't understand when I felt so sure. :cry:

Well still no positive or AF, but what is weird is I've recently been tracking my BBT and all month it was in the mid to low 96 range, and then a week after what may have been ovulation it spiked to mid 97. And AF is still 3 days late for this month, so I'm really confused, especially since what could have been my ovulation was very strange compared to normal. But since I had that temperature spike I think I'm going to get AF soon, either that or I have a low pregnancy BBT and the spike was from this sinus infection I just got, I just want to know one way or the other, I'm sick of all this stress and waiting.

You are never out until the witch shows. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

I alo got a bfn this am. Looks like no good news for my 3 year anniversary :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"